• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

Alright!! Finally finished writing the BoBoiBoy thread. Now the time has come for Ben Tennyson!! Should I upgrade his intelligence, or should I add missing abilities on the aliens' pages?

Alright!! Finally finished writing the BoBoiBoy thread. Now the time has come for Ben Tennyson!! Should I upgrade his intelligence, or should I add missing abilities on the aliens' pages?
Aside from some stuff I’ve already got planned or some stuff with Eon that I would like to do myself, there are a few things I can think of:
  • Maybe a tier for Dr. Animo’s Ant Suit? I don’t remember for sure if he shows any examples of scaling to Ben or Rook, but I think he does.
  • Azmuth’s Bio-Suit should probably have its own key. He also should have an Evil Way Big key.
  • Spanner should be downgraded to 5-C, as most of his appearances show him fighting on par with 5-Cs and in some cases he’s even shown to struggle against them.
  • Gwen’s UAF and OV Anodite forms should be separate keys (with OV’s being 5-C), as OV Anodite Gwen is always shown either fighting on par with or struggling against 5-Cs and iirc is never shown fighting anyone scaling higher than that. Also I’m pretty sure OV Anodite Gwen completely breaks the whole “you’ll lose your humanity” thing set up in UAF, so that’s another potential reason they shouldn’t be considered the same form. This would also downgrade Charmcaster and Hex’s Tier 4 keys.
So yeah you can do one of those if you want to.

Last edited:
Also a couple questions:

1. Should the Chrono Navigator be “at most 2-A, possibly 1-B”, or should it be changed to “up to 2-A, possibly 1-B”?
  2. Does the Plumber suit make the wearer significantly stronger?

I actually started a draft about Ultimate Kevin upgrade.

Looks good so far. A couple things I want to add:
  • Kevin specifically absorbed the Ultimatrix because it had more power than the Omnitrix, even saying he should go for “the A-game”, meaning Ultimate Kevin should by default be more powerful than anything he could achieve with just young Ben’s Omnitrix.
  • Assuming Ultimate Humungousaur and Ultimate Echo Echo scale the way they currently do on the profiles, the only way for Ultimate Kevin to have the power to beat Ultimate Aggregor as easily as he did would be for Kevin to either have the power of both UH and UEE or for him to have the power of Way Big. If we assume he has the former then he would have no way to beat Ultimate Humungousaur, as Kevin would at best only be around 20x base (assuming he has the power of every alien but Way Big). I’m pretty sure the only way Kevin beating both Ultimate Greg and Ultimate Hugh makes sense is if we scale Kevin to 1/10th Way Big, and even if there was another way it worked it would still make more sense to scale him to Way Big for obvious reasons.

Last edited:
I mean TBF we don't know where this Young Ben is pulled from, he's likely from Post Season 2 since he does have Wildvine and I think he knew Kevin was on the Null Void but nothing confirms he's from Post-SOTO so it's unsure if he has Way Big or not.

And Kevin would only have 1/10th of Ultimate Humongosar and Ultimate Echo Echo...which is essentially the full power of Base Humongosar and Echo Echo, plus it's confirmed by interview he has the entire active playlist of the Ultimatrix plus all the Ultimates used up to that point, so either way he scales to 1/10th of Way Big.

I mean TBF we don't know where this Young Ben is pulled from, he's likely from Post Season 2 since he does have Wildvine and I think he knew Kevin was on the Null Void but nothing confirms he's from Post-SOTO so it's unsure if he has Way Big or not.
I feel like he should be post-SOTO since it would be kinda weird to bring a Ben from halfway through the series, but yeah there’s no concrete evidence either way so eh.

And Kevin would only have 1/10th of Ultimate Humongosar and Ultimate Echo Echo...which is essentially the full power of Base Humongosar and Echo Echo, plus it's confirmed by interview he has the entire active playlist of the Ultimatrix plus all the Ultimates used up to that point, so either way he scales to 1/10th of Way Big.
Oh yeah obviously I completely agree Kevin should be High 5-A, it’s just good to have more arguments is all.

Also Ultimate Humungousaur is 50x base right now, so 1/10th of his and Ultimate Echo Echo’s power would make Ultimate Kevin 11x base.

Why does he get so aggressive when he meets his teenage self? As he never even did that with Gwen 10,000

Why does he get so aggressive when he meets his teenage self? As he never even did that with Gwen 10,000
Probably presentation and circumstances? When he arrived at his future he knew his older self was a worldwide recognized Super Hero and he was actually brought by someone there and was actually in normal if futuristic place.

Meanwhile here he was brought in thr middle of nowhere all confused and suddenly he was face to face with someone that looked like him...

And besides, he knows his older self becomes a jerk before he sets him straight, so he assumed this Teen self of his is also a jerk.

Dunno, it's nothing that matters much anyways since it quickly gets resolved.

When Eon tricks the Bens and Paradox into allowing him to arrive in the past, is that because Way Big and Ultimate Ben were accidentally activating the Hands of Armageddon the same Eon did in RAT? If so would that mean prime Eon is High 5-A, as he could activate it while his weakened self couldn’t in RAT and it took two High 5-As to activate it in UA?

I also think it would make some sort of sense for Eon in his prime to be as strong as a Ben 10,000 alien, given he himself is a Ben 10,000 with special powers and all.

Last edited:
Oh, also here’s what I’ve done so far. Obviously it’s far from complete, though.

Should the OV key mention his aging weakness and his prime like I’ve given his RAT key? I don’t believe he has the aging weakness anymore since he uses his powers with seemingly no drawbacks, however because of that and all his retcons I’m wondering if I should mention his prime for that key or not. Hell is Eon’s OV appearance even a weakened state?

Actually now that I think about it, should I make prime Eon its own key instead? It’s not some kind of ability or transformation he can activate at will, after all.

Maybe his appearances in Omniverse are his past? Like before he gets killed in Ultimate Alien? He's a time traveler after all.
I did think of that as an option in passing. It’s a bit headcanon-y, but it does explain how he seemingly survived UA (in that he didn’t lol) and also explains why he didn’t just try absorbing Bens again. Plus they never really explained the whole blowing up thing at the end of his UA episode, and if that didn’t kill him then that would give him a potentially pretty useful ability. Either way we’re making assumptions I think.

By the way, doesn't Malware get any hax from the Tachyon Cannon?
I actually had something different in mind for him, the impact from the Tachyon Cannon split him into six cells, but despite that the malware came back, we can give resistance to durability negation from here.

He should get all the hax from the Tachyon Cannon, it literally made him mutate into a different form.

WHY DOESN'T ANYONE COME TO THE CRT I OPENED, AREN'T YOU A BEN 10 FAN?

Does Eon overpowering Ultimate Swampfire’s grip count as a Lifting Strength feat? I’m not very good with LS stuff so I’m not sure.

If so, is US affect by the Class P upgrade or is he still Class M?

I think its more of AP thing tbh, he slammed him so his grip loosened.
Hmm I can see that, again I’m not great with LS stuff so I’ll just take your word for it.

Also btw the link to this clip on Eon’s current profile leads to a deleted video, but thankfully mentioning Ultimate Swampfire in his AP justification isn’t necessary anymore now that this version is mainly scaling to Ultimate Ben.

Lmao, I mistakenly clicked translate pop up and it sounds funny af.
Screenshot_20240411_141052_Chrome.jpg

Back