• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

Four Arms stronger than Alien X 💀
Classic Alien X to Reboot Alien X:
FuHhjG0XsAEg5vl.jpg

"Deploy Territory!" The space around Cecilia shook violently, to the point it started cracking. Eight shots of violet light shot from Cecilia's hand, looking to be three meter in diameter each.

"The everlasting darkness. The endless stars, preaching to the heavens. The Noble and uncomplaining mother earth. The neverending sorrow and heavenly pleasure. I, who has foreseen the near end and the predetermined past. All shall be mine to conquer and rule! Aster!"

The world shattered, piecing itself together again. Akira was now standing in the vast emptiness of space with the only things in view being Cecilia herself and the innumerable stars in the sky.

(I wrote this when I was twelve?! What was I cooking!? My god!!)

"Deploy Territory!" The space around Cecilia shook violently, to the point it started cracking. Eight shots of violet light shot from Cecilia's hand, looking to be three meter in diameter each.

"The everlasting darkness. The endless stars, preaching to the heavens. The Noble and uncomplaining mother earth. The neverending sorrow and heavenly pleasure. I, who has foreseen the near end and the predetermined past. All shall be mine to conquer and rule! Aster!"

The world shattered, piecing itself together again. Akira was now standing in the vast emptiness of space with the only things in view being Cecilia herself and the innumerable stars in the sky.

(I wrote this when I was twelve?! What was I cooking!? My god!!)
(The very next minute the universe turns off, Akira unleases his sword's holy power. The light from his blade blinded the surrounding onlookers. The violet light shot through the cosmos, illuminating it with its brilliance.)

(Akira rose his hand towards the sky, calling forth his sword. The universe trembled violently, threatening to split apart. As the sword appeared in his hand, he lunged forward. Today was the day that he stops holding back. The day where he frees the world from this monster.)

(Three large rifts were opened in the vast emptiness of space. Through these rifts came forth three blue giants. The sheer heat of theirs, and the gravitational pull was tearing apart the already decimated solar system.

"You can't stop me now, Akira. The solar system's gravity is already screwed. Even if you stop me now, the world would end anyway!")

and these too!? What was I cooking?!

Listen, I found a scan that says that an Aggregor with an Infinity Map will be able to subdue space-time and the whole universe will tremble from its power. Is it possible to give an appropriate level for this?
I4Ugm9Qm1WY.jpg

Listen, I found a scan that says that an Aggregor with an Infinity Map will be able to subdue space-time and the whole universe will tremble from its power. Is it possible to give an appropriate level for this?
I4Ugm9Qm1WY.jpg
Normally I’d just say “they’re talking about him absorbing Celestialsapien abilities” but here Azmuth is implying any user of the Map can do that.

However I don’t think you can get anything crazy just from this. Maybe you can use it as a supporting argument for Alien X’s tiering (since Alien X > Map of Infinity), but I don’t think this really adds anything outside of that.

Normally I’d just say “they’re talking about him absorbing Celestialsapien abilities” but here Azmuth is implying any user of the Map can do that.

However I don’t think you can get anything crazy just from this. Maybe you can use it as a supporting argument for Alien X’s tiering (since Alien X > Map of Infinity), but I don’t think this really adds anything outside of that.
Map of infinity is accepted here as device capable of cosmological spacetime for this statement already.

Spacetime manp and FOUND? I'M THE SOURCE.
to be honest, I don't remember where I got this scan from (I found it in the photo archive). Maybe some kind of game

I don't know about the space-time manp. Because the map master is capable of shaking the entire universe. It's more like ap

“Tremble at his might” is most likely a figure of speech and doesn’t mean literally shaking.
Anything can happen. But I used to doubt that Aggregor has such a high level, but the more evidence I see that he can "destroy" and "tremble" the universe, the more I believe that he has such a level without absorbing forces.

Back