• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

Guys, check this out:

Totally worth it vs battle that you will enjoy debating about (I just randomly created it and don't know how to delete it).

Who else scales to his spit? And why isn’t he on most other characters profiles for scaling
I have a vague memory of characters (not sure who exactly though) scaling to his regular spit blasts, and it wouldn’t make sense for regular characters not to since Upchuck’s whole thing is eating more stuff to make his attacks stronger. A couple examples I could find are the Forever Ninja and a giant sentient Mr. Smoothy created by Charmcaster.

Sadge because there's a source they link in the name of "Statements from MC duffie" which actually takes us to a SS of guy saying stuff as "information provided by MC duffie", he does seems to have information about spoilers and future aliens at that time which later proved to be true but idk.
If he doesn´t have the source from where the statements came then they can´t be used

Which of Ben’s aliens have some kind of absorption-esque power? I’m bored so I feel like ranking them all based on both their absorption abilities and their general usefulness. I can think of Chromastone, Feedback, NRG, Upchuck and Eatle right now, but are there any others?

Also gonna throw Upgrade into the list. While he isn’t an absorption alien he uses a lot of the same principles mechanically.

Heatblast can absorb fire and Water Hazard can absorb water and moisture, Clockwork can absorb the Chronosapien Time Bomb so he sorta counts, Amphibian can absorb electricity and fire it back, Diamondhead can when he was revived from Chromastone and Ball Weevil power involves absorbing things into his balls to make them stronger.

I recall Duncan saying it "He made an exact duplicate so there's no difference". Like the hell ya.
Get to work

If he doesn´t have the source from where the statements came then they can´t be used
Which of Ben’s aliens have some kind of absorption-esque power? I’m bored so I feel like ranking them all based on both their absorption abilities and their general usefulness. I can think of Chromastone, Feedback, NRG, Upchuck and Eatle right now, but are there any others?

Also gonna throw Upgrade into the list. While he isn’t an absorption alien he uses a lot of the same principles mechanically.
Okay i asked Ben 10 wiki Bureaucrat and he said that the following thread was made of entirely mc duffie statements after his passing. So I think it should be credible.
Screenshot_2024_0322_202639.png

Should DNAlien also have 5-C?

Okay bros, after using every last bit of my brain to the point it went non existent, i finally found a method to calc Fastrack speed and amazingly, it's FTL. I'm 100% sure method is CORRECT. Although, if a CGM will approve of it or not is smth not on me.

Okay bros, after using every last bit of my brain to the point it went non existent, i finally found a method to calc Fastrack speed and amazingly, it's FTL. I'm 100% sure method is CORRECT. Although, if a CGM will approve of it or not is smth not on me.
Huge if true, having a regular alien do an FTL feat themselves would help a ton for the upgrade thread when it happens.

Back