• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

Gonna make a CRT soon to cover Feedback’s energy manipulation affecting his Striking and Lifting Strengths, is there anything else in his profile that anyone thinks is missing?
I forgot to point that out too.

Anyways not really, I'm doing a CRT to add a key for his 11 year old self since he doesn't have it in his profile.

Quick question, how do you link stuff this way?

Simple post the link, it will automatically appear that way
Wait really?

Edit: well would you look at that.

Wait really?
Yup

Edit: well would you look at that.

I will take a look

I wonder why we get 2A for Annihilarg's destruction in the universe, but 1B for its explosion in the White Void? We haven't seen any change on Annihilarg. The bomb has the same area of effect and power. Doesn't it make sense to take 1B for its explosion in the universe?

I wonder why we get 2A for Annihilarg's destruction in the universe, but 1B for its explosion in the White Void? We haven't seen any change on Annihilarg. The bomb has the same area of effect and power. Doesn't it make sense to take 1B for its explosion in the universe?
I believe it’s assumed to only destroy Ben’s universe, which due to its bomb-like nature would imply that it can’t do more than that. Tbh my question is why it’s assumed to only destroy one universe in the first place. The only evidence for such (as far as I’m aware) is them saying the word “universe”, however they also say universe for the Annihilaargh in A New Dawn which is currently accepted as creating everything. Since the series itself doesn’t differentiate between its destruction and creation capabilities I’m kinda wondering if it should always be 2-A/1-B.

I find it funny that Arctiguana not having a name in the original Ben 10K timeline implied Ben was already losing the fun of being a hero shortly after getting the Omnitrix.

That or he couldn't just be bothered to name them anymore by at least his 20th alien.

The heck does the proposed 2-A (other than Celestialsapiens for obvious reasons) scaling even come from ? I don't remember the Alpha Rune and Co genuinely being that impressive.

Can someone post a list of all 5-C Classic Continuity aliens and characters ?

Also Swampfire is 5-A
Nothing is written about 5-A in Scaling Chain notes on main page PLEASE update them.

Future CRTs:

Last edited:
Future CRTs:
Yeah either notes get's updated or a CRT confronts these issues also, Whoever is 5-C please add 5-C Keys on their profile or rather "insert tags" from the drop down Menu in the screenshot below
bandicam_2024-05-05_13-13-47-347.jpg

The heck does the proposed 2-A (other than Celestialsapiens for obvious reasons) scaling even come from ? I don't remember the Alpha Rune and Co genuinely being that impressive.
Iirc it’s mainly based on Ascalon and Dagon stuff (technically it’s 2-B, possibly 2-A but just 2-A is easier to say), however the Alpha Rune stuff gives Ultimate Humungousaur and Co Tier 3 stuff as well.

Also for the record I don’t exactly agree with anything above 5-C for base cast, I’m just morbidly curious to see how far any other Ben 10 supporter wants to take this.

Yeah I don’t agree with 5-A stuff either. Granted I do agree with High 6-A/5-C which have a lot of the same issues, but at least in that case they’re actually scaling off their own feats and aren’t just downscaling from a guy’s multiplier statements.

This issue will become even worse when we start scaling everyone in their mother to 4-B, possibly 4-A according to this thread lol.
Yeah I doubt this thread is gonna go through due to the numerous issues outside of just anti-feats, but on the off-chance it does it would be ridiculously wacky lol

Can someone post a list of all 5-C Classic Continuity aliens and characters ?

Also Swampfire is 5-A
Nothing is written about 5-A in Scaling Chain notes on main page PLEASE update them.
Broski I'm doing what I can, I edited most of the profiles, it's not my fault that everyone else (especially the guy who calculated the values) doesn't bother to help in that last part.

While we're on the subject, let me ask. How exactly will this character destroy the world? So, when I was little, I watched this episode 2-3 times, not 3-4 times like other episodes. This character I remember from that time destroys the world over time. I remember that he cannot destroy it with a single hit, and it is not the case that the Durability of every character that can destroy a planet will have a planet level. Can't it be L5B with Environmental Destruction? I would be happy if you explain.

I believe it’s assumed to only destroy Ben’s universe, which due to its bomb-like nature would imply that it can’t do more than that. Tbh my question is why it’s assumed to only destroy one universe in the first place. The only evidence for such (as far as I’m aware) is them saying the word “universe”, however they also say universe for the Annihilaargh in A New Dawn which is currently accepted as creating everything. Since the series itself doesn’t differentiate between its destruction and creation capabilities I’m kinda wondering if it should always be 2-A/1-B.
I think the same way, because they are both the same bomb and they both cover the same features, and in both chapters they refer to what they destroy and what they create as "the Universe". We can open a discussion topic about this.

I think the same way, because they are both the same bomb and they both cover the same features, and in both chapters they refer to what they destroy and what they create as "the Universe". We can open a discussion topic about this.
Assuming we’re not missing something super obvious then yeah, might be worth it to do that.

Ok, I finally changed the scaling chain section of the verse page to reflect the current scaling, so officially everything about that CRT is done.

Guys, I think the Omnitrix is missing some of its abilities? And the aliens are too? Really minor stuff, actually.
Yes yes yes and I'm doing it

Great👍🏻 I will post one for Omnitrix tomorrow or so.

Should Feedback have Amplification (via Energy Absorption) and 4-A key or not.
Because This....

There’s no need for a separate Tier 4 key since all his high tier feats are based off of his absorption ability. We know he can go higher than Tier 4, so just listing his peak in the tier section and all his other feats in the justification is enough.

Also I don’t think he should have Statistics Amplication (I assume that’s what you mean), since from what I can understand you only get it if you power yourself up with a technique. Absorption doesn’t grant you Stat Amp since you’re using someone else’s power to grow stronger. It’s also kinda redundant to list anyway.

So when you upgrading/adding abilities to my favorite Ben 10 show which I created like dozens of profiles on this website aka Ben 10 Reboot

I’ve been casually browsing through some magic-related Ben 10 wiki pages and have noticed some very interesting stuff. Eventually I’m gonna sit and watch all the magic-related episodes to get the exact events and scaling and all, although I’ve still got the Eon overhaul to finish so this won’t be for a while.

I’ve been casually browsing through some magic-related Ben 10 wiki pages and have noticed some very interesting stuff. Eventually I’m gonna sit and watch all the magic-related episodes to get the exact events and scaling and all, although I’ve still got the Eon overhaul to finish so this won’t be for a while.
Magic isn't really expanded that much. Best you can get is reality warping and higher dimensional energy manipulation for magicians and anodites. Also souls can be 4D as mana is the product of soul, and mana is 4D.

God I have so many things I want to do right now. Downgrade Chrono Spanner to 5-A, split UAF Anodite Gwen and OV Anodite Gwen into separate keys with different scaling, attempt to upgrade top tiers and Whampire to Alpha Rune level (either wanking the entire verse to High 3-A or more preferably downgrading regular cast back to their previous values), maybe make Alpha Rune solid High 3-A instead of just possibly (dunno if there’s enough evidence of that though), give Ascalon Tier 2 reality warping, give Osmosian varies ratings, overhaul Charmcaster’s profile, give magic users varies ratings, the list goes on. Unfortunately I can’t do any of that until I’ve finished my Eon overhaul.

Back