• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben Tennyson Vs Erza Scarlet.

@Gar

At least this one can be less chaotic than the other thread.

@Will

They actually start in these forms, but over time they pass up to Low 7-C. And you can also just give a vote for a overall battle.

Also this couldn't work even if rounds were allowed as there are cases in which Erza can one shot with any armor or Ben simply can't do relevant damage considering how his aliens are rated.

Ah, that is actually easy, just write:

"R1: A defeat B for this reasons."

"R2: B now defeat A for this reasons."

"Overall: I think B would win in most cases."

So, what round would get added? How would B win in most cases when he loses the first and wins the second? One round is better if you want no complications when adding the match.

Rounds only are different battle situations, that's why the "Overall" is there.

But if is to problematic then I will edit the OP (Disagree).

with speed equalized this is pretty even,I'd say inconcluisve for now.the thing is,ben's lineup is severely limited,while erza has the versatility advantage.again,I'm not sure how fourarms would stack up against the purgatory armor/armadura fairy,but I think diamondhead could give her a pretty good fight once they get up to low 7-C,and ghostfreak wins it unless erza pulls some 'I can't get possesed because nakama' type thing.cannonbolt would also put up a fight.feedback could win too,as physically he should be low-7-C as well (ben's favoured alien even in comparison to FA and DH.better proof would be when he hurt malware's second form,which can fight on par with both Fourarms and diamondhead) so he could match her physically and absorb her magic (in character for him)

-however : 1)stinkfly is city block level

2)ben only has three 8-A forms to work with,while erza has about six to ten 8-A armors

Two things:

1) Each time you begin a text, proper name or after a point, you always use capital letters.

2) Each time after a sign, you can put a space between the sign and the first letter after (This is optional but it make it better to read).

uhh actually, I just checked her page,and from what little knowledge I have on erza, the 'strongest armors' that put PSO erza at low 7-C are the armadura fairy, clear heart, purgatory, and MAYBE the adamantine armor. Everything else should be 8-A. See, I'm not sure if certain armors like the morningstar one debuted during that period of time or once erza gets stronger. However, from what I know the 8-As should be :

Heart Kreutz

Heavens Wheel

Black Wing

Flame Empress

The Giant's

Adamantine (possibly low 7-C)

Lightning Empress

Flight (not sure if this one's PSO or not)

-from I what I saw from their calcs, Ben's AP is higher than Erza's

@New

At this point, flame empress armor, lightning empress armor, robe of yuen, flight armor (speed boost, but it's irrelavant here) black wing armor(this armor boost her AP for every hit she does and gives her some limited flight) morning star armor, heaven wheel armor (boosts her telekinesis and gives her a range of hundreds of meters), giant armor(boost her strength in specific throwing)

While for her strongest armors she has everything except Nakagami armor.

@william fancy seeing you again lol

anyways, PSO's low 7-C armors are as follows right?

Armadura Fairy

Purgatory

Clear Heart

or is the adamantine armor counted as well?

Mhh Interesting, very interesting ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Though, what is the Robe of Yuen?, are there armors that are not listed in her profile?

At max I can give you an inconclusive as Erza's armor change is done in an instant and diffrent armors can be combined with different weapons and she can also win in range game, while for Ben we have diamond head regen as help or Ghostferak possession, but since he must enter the bodie of his enemies I find that really tough to accure. It would depend a lot on how they use their versitalty against each other.

Not to mention that Feedback and Upchuck can feed from energy, and its unknown what Upgrade could do.

The fight is pretty even lmo, I'll count your vote.

From energy, but problem is Erza uses magic rarely, so they can't really feed a lot on it as Erza is more of a CQC rather than magic user.

Since feedback is 9-B you should or remove him or underline he already absorbed enough energy to be at least 8-A or else Erza just slices him down.

The Everlasting said:
@William

Feedback is going to be Low 7-B with the new upgrade thread.
That's perfect than.

@New remove Upchuck as he is only high 8-C against physical attacks.

hmm,I assume by the OP that in this fight ben is meant to be able to switch forms at will?

if so,then you can change my vote to one for ben.

imo its a really close match

heatblast - flame empress

flight - xlr8 (though that doesn't really matter here)

stinkfly could match the black wing armor in terms of aerial prowess thanks to speed equalization,but he can only annoy her/temporarily trap her at best,given he's just city block.

lightning empress - feedback

morning star - feedback/cannonbolt

heaven's wheel will be tough,but cannonbolt,upgrade or upchuck could overcome it (more so the first two than the latter)

idk enough about the robe of yuen to say anything,however if its just elasicity then quite a few forms can handle her

giant armor - cannonbolt (maybe) upchuch could eat her spear the, feedback could deflect it with his tail (he could deflect one of ulimate humungousaur's missiles with it,though this was teen ben,so I'm uncertain if kid ben can do it)

in terms of the low 7-C 'forms', unless I'm missing something, erza's AP calcs are weaker than ben's. Disregarding that,

armadura - diamondhead, ghostfreak

purgatory - diamondhead, four arms (her weapon deals blunt damage right? If so,four arms should put up a fight), ghostfreak

clear heart - diamondhead, ghostfreak

adamantine - since this one can't be used offensively, ghostfreak could just phase through her defences or diamondhead could whip something up with his diamonds or just trap her in them from the ground up.

- With all that being said,there are two (arguably three) forms that I think are ben's win conditions here. The first and best is obviously ghostfreak.

- Aside from him,there's feedback, who, thanks to speed equalization can catch up to erza instead of just being able to react to her, and he can absorb her magical energy. In case anyone argues that she won't just stand still as he's absorbing her magic,it should be noted that when kid ben was fighting malware and absorbed his energy via inserting his plugs into him (that sounds wrong lol),it caused malware great discomfort,and made him unable to act while the whole thing went on. There's also the megawhatt insident where feedback absorbed all their energy from a distance.

- Last but not least, upgrade. If ben gets a hold of erza while in this form, it could spell trouble for her. And thanks to speed equalization and his regen, it isn't impossible.

You do understand that Erza can switch any armor any second and combine them? Now what exactly is upgrade or uphchuck supposed to absorb? A spear or dozens of swords? They are not energy they are real life weapons.

Stink fly gets one shot considering he is a tier lower and Black wing armor has wind slashes that get stronger with each hit.

Cannon bolt is good for defence but for offence not really as he needs a certain momentum for a low 7-C hit.

Upgrade? What is upgarde gonna do Erza doesn't use Technology... Also Lighting empress armor is his weakness.

Also don't forget Erza will change specifc armor for a specific opponent and faster than Ben can do, so against cannonbolt it's or fairy Armadura or adamantine armor...

Purgatory's weapon is cutting damage as well and one of her strongest with clear heart cloth combined with a sword the only superior.

Also feedback? Like what they absorb the magical attacks, because Erza can use any of those armors in physical combat a magical attack is just a bonus if neccessary.

Erza can also use her adamantine shield with any armor which gives her possibilty to have low 7-C defence with any armor if necessary.

Also, Upgrades regen should be specified as we don't know how high it is.

I will try to search if Feedback or/and Upchuck can absorb magical energy.

So any other thing to say?

Newendigo said:
I will try to search if Feedback or/and Upchuck can absorb magical energy.

So any other thing to say?
My point was they can't absorb the swords, even if they can absorb magic and they should be able to they are worthless against Giant armor and heavens wheel armor. Or generally her weapons.

@william no I meant feedback could plug her and absorb her magical reserves.

upgrade has merged with just metal before

as for clear heart, notice I only listed diamondhead and ghostfreak as its counter

if purgatory is cutting then four arms will only last for so long until he needs to change

the rate at which they transform isn't really relevant, and IIRC doesn't erxa also change in a golden flash, from what I've seen its pretty even with ben's transformation scene, even having her own little magical girl transformation scene like ben does from time to time

I meant upchuck could eat heaven's wheel's swords though he'll probably get overwhelmed

he could definitely eat the spear of Haja though (if that's what its called)

cannonbolt doesn't really need much momentum at all really, he just had to bounce off of a surface once to hurt kevin, and if we're counting goodbye and good riddance, then he just straight up rolled into vilgax and knocked him back.

my argument still stands for diamondhead and ghostfreak though

If you want I'll post pics of feedback and upgrade, but I might have to get back to you tommorrow, as I have homework to finish and have to wake up early tommorrow :/

edit: upchuck can eat things that aren't energy too

Back