• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ben10(omnitrix) Immeasurable speed downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Quintessence_PE Last time i put him in the agree with complete downgrade (because of what u said, that he agrees with complete downgrade, that no immeasurable speed, not even possibly) despite thinking/knowing that bambu is fine with possibly rating. And also that i just wanted it get concluded either side so i decided to push for deagonx 3rd point, i tagged Bambu for it. But he said he agrees with op and deagonx but has specified that he agrees for it to be downgraded to possibly rating, just like before it. I think you're misunderstanding Bambu answer. Unless he decided to switch the opinion based on something but just hasn't specified it. I have never ever liked playing votes smh
It's not "normally", you just physically can't. You receive a ping if we type out a user's name like you just did (for example, this will show up as "Mr. Bambu mentioned you": @Georredannea15), we don't get a ping if a normal user does it.

I don't consider the OP to be a valid Immeasurable feat. Timeless void feats have been thrown out for some time now.
This

Ultima said it will come to this issue so we keep waiting

If an explosion that creates a hypertimeline is immeasurable speed, then that will be the end of the matter, but if ultima says otherwise, then that will change.

The only thing that needs to be done now is for ultima to make a cool entrance here.
Ultima's opinion alone won't be enough when you already got 2 others staff who oppose your OP and one who's neutral

Just noticed that chaos ball is like big crunch, while Annihilarrgh is bigbang. Reverse of each other.
Not quite according to the page the Chaos Ball is a Black Hole, which a Black Hole is different from the Big Crunch in that it has an event horizon (that'll keep expanding based on it's mass), but otherwise both do have similarities with it's gravity attracting a lot of stuff into it.

I have been waiting and observing the thread cause I do not want to jump the gun, but
This means that any location that can be theoretically reached through conventional means of travel, such as spaceflight, would be considered part of the same universe and timeline, regardless of how the fiction portrays it. Movement between universes should only be feasible through extraordinary modes of transportation, such as portals, higher-dimensional movement, or teleportation.
if the claim is that a single bigbang was what created all space across the different timelines, that would mean this timelines are not separate to begin with unless the bigbang has some teleportation powers. Space would have had to travel physically into these timelines from the origin, meaning they are not separate.

I.e. traveling between universes physically means they are not separate to begin with.
Also with the speed, I disagree for the same reason I just mentioned

I have been waiting and observing the thread cause I do not want to jump the gun, but

if the claim is that a single bigbang was what created all space across the different timelines, that would mean this timelines are not separate to begin with unless the bigbang has some teleportation powers. Space would have had to travel physically into these timelines from the origin, meaning they are not separate.

I.e. traveling between universes physically means they are not separate to begin with.
Also with the speed, I disagree for the same reason I just mentioned
Immeasurable speed to transverse temporal dimensions physically exist miss.

Immeasurable speed to transverse temporal dimensions physically exist miss.
Yes past, present and future within the same timeline. Traveling through timelines physically does not grant immeasurable speed, it simply means those timelines are not separate.

Bigbang is the expansion of space from one origin point, meaning it has to travel physically and there is no higher dimensional movement in play here also.

Immeasurable (Movement unbound from the flow of linear time, which cannot be measured. Given that S = D/T, if T is undefined, the speed formula cannot be applied. This is the same reason why multiple temporal dimensions also grant immeasurable speed. For further information, see the "Further Explanations"-section below).

It can't be any obvious.

Yes past, present and future within the same timeline. Traveling through timelines physically does not grant immeasurable speed, it simply means those timelines are not separate.
"Traveling throught timelines physically" not granting a speed feat is genually the worse argument to mankind. You are confusing travelling between timelines and travelling inside them

Basically, this explosion creates the entire multiverse and the timelines within it. I guss that's what he's saying.
I mean temporal dimension and not timelines.
"Traveling throught timelines physically" not granting a speed feat is genually the worse argument to mankind. You are confusing travelling between timelines and travelling inside them
Learn to calm down before replying, you are the one confusing things here and not me.
Traveling between timelines does not grant speed feats rather it is an anti-feat for them being separate.
What Grant's speed feats is traveling multiple temporal dimensions.
Timelines =/= temporal dimensions

Learn to calm down before replying, you are the one confusing things here and not me.
I think you never read the Immesurable speed feats rules (or forgot about them) tbh, cuz what your referring to fits the rules of Speed feats concerning crossing Universes and Higher Dimensional Spaces

Crossing between Universes and Higher Dimensions​

Speed isn't defined by any number of spatial dimensions but simply distance over time. Meaning that it is possible for 1-dimensional characters to be faster than those who cover many dimensions. And the distance between two timelines is defined as the 5th dimension (Or a 4th spatial dimension) that separates two or more universes. Said distance is often unknown as it could be anywhere between much smaller than the Universal radius and infinite. But such details are only known to those who can travel through additional spatial dimensions. For that reason, crossing Universes is unquantifiable for speed unless details are specifically stated.

Traveling between timelines does not grant speed feats rather it is an anti-feat for them being separate.
What Grant's speed feats is traveling multiple temporal dimensions.
Never stated anywhere on the wiki

Edit: Missreaded that part, but who's Grant?
Timelines =/= temporal dimensions
Zawg who could've guess 🥶

The question is quite clear: Does a Big Bang that creates a hypertimeline emit energy at an immeasurable speed
(we are waiting for ultima to answer this question)

why are we constantly complicating the issue
We have discussed these issues for 10 pages and I don't think there's any point in talking any more. All we have to do is wait for Ultima to get here.

The question is quite clear: Does a Big Bang that creates a hypertimeline emit energy at an immeasurable speed
(we are waiting for ultima to answer this question)

why are we constantly complicating the issue
It is not complicating the issue but if crt exist, ppl will come and ask question and as knowledgeable member of the verse, even if I'm not obligated to, I'll clear their doubts. And discussion will still happen. Unless u want to close the crt and wait for Ultima to be only person to come and give input and then we proceed. Which I'd not suggest since it's ultima.

It is not complicating the issue but if crt exist, ppl will come and ask question and as knowledgeable member of the verse, even if I'm not obligated to, I'll clear their doubts. And discussion will still happen. Unless u want to close the crt and wait for Ultima to be only person to come and give input and then we proceed. Which I'd not suggest since it's ultima.
I am aware of these, but I believe we are unnecessarily prolonging such a short question (10 pages)
Does a Big Bang that creates a hypertimeline emit energy at an immeasurable speed
the answer to this question is yes or no

I didn't say these things especially to you, there is no point in taking it personally.

the answer to this question is yes or no

I didn't say these things especially to you, there is no point in taking it personally.
Dw. I'm not talking anything personally. I was just trying to say that open crt will always have some movement. And it's better than it becoming dead technically. I'm not invested with immeasurable rating more than that i really think it is. We are good ᵔᴗᵔ

Me waiting for Ultima to finish the tier revisions so I could finally see a boundless Wukong be like: 💀💀💀💀💀 (I am gonna die in a few months, dawg 💀💀).

Actually, at least that's what they say. aortic disease, they say I have a chance of erupting my aorta's walls. If I die, you better remember me as the ultimate Ben 10 fan cuz I been watching since t
Oh no man. I did found a sudden talk on "death" weird so got the vibe that it's not complete joke. But I wasn't aware that situation is that bad. Hope u get better and any unfortunate event can be avoided. I believe you will be alright! Stay strong.

I mean temporal dimension and not timelines.
No, I just mean the multiverse and the multiple timelines within it.

I understand what you mean because basically multiple timelines can be kept with a single temporal dimension/time axis, but even if multiple parallel time dimensions were created by a bigbang in a timeless space, I don't think it would be immeasurable. First of all, it takes place in a timeless space with a certain volume, it would be a standard AP and range feat.

Even Ultima said it was wrong because he agree with me. But let's see what he has to say here.

Oh no man. I did found a sudden talk on "death" weird so got the vibe that it's not complete joke. But I wasn't aware that situation is that bad. Hope u get better and any unfortunate event can be avoided. I believe you will be alright! Stay strong.
Thank you for your concern but worry not, I was born to inherit the stars (I hate the taste of medicine).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back