• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best Siegfried vs True Siegfried (SC Siegfried vs Sigurd)

@Gar

Holy is a thing. Its what the Holy Church uses for their sacraments, empowers their shrouds, conceptual weapons etc. All of which are super effective against spiritual beings like Servants. Doesn't stop them from getting the good ol' MR. His clairvoyance doesn't work like that.

@xyz

?

I know this is old but man, this match is too good for die, so POWAH OF BAMPU!!!

Btw since Sigurd AP get higher than before would this change anything?

If it's normal Siegfried, 184 by dividing the result of the Abyss' Calc in two, since Abyss was beat by Siegfried and Nightmare. Though I am just assuming Normal Siegfried was the one that battled with Nightmare to beat Abyss. If it was Soulcalibur Siegfried, I would hope anyone knowledgeable would clarify.

Then they should be pretty much equal. I doubt Herk used anything less than A+ by deflecting Excalibur and Sieg merely has A. And the calc that put Herj there is like 600+ megatons.

So Sigurd's brothers were so skilled that they surpassed the realm of humanity by a long shot, treading into the realm of the gods with sheer skill, and Sigurd completely surpassed all of his brothers. Odin, the Warrior God, observed that Sigurd had no equals and would have been the most skilled warrior in all of Valhalla, including all Nordic warriors who had died before him.

Not sure how that compares to Siegfried, but I know that Servants on and below Sigurd's level have some ridiculous skill feats.

The issue Sigurd has here is that he basically has to kill Siegfried twice. The second time, Siegfried would have knowledge of what Sigurd can do.

Back