• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach 640 Possible Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nemu: (to herself) Please...Mayuri-sama

Mayuri: Incredible. This data is truly incredible. Now... Using the Jizou reishi transmution... Yes

Kenpachi: What are you doing? Kurotsuchi?!

Flashback -

Mayuri is in a lab with Senjumaru, she looks like Nemu save for her wooden arms and clothes.

Mayuri: So you're leaving.

Senjumaru: Don't tell me the impenetrable Mayuri Kurotsuchi is feeling sad at my expense?

Mayuri: Sad? I'm jealous you fool. To explore the legendary power of the Soul King. The divine sight of the four realms... think of the research that could be done. Senjumaru: I thought you hated perfection...

Mayuri: Such a absurd thing doesn't exist. The Soul King is not perfect.

Senjumaru: If you say so...good bye mayuri.

Mayuri:...

BLEACH 640: BABY, LET GO

Present day. Mayuri looks up, he has two pupils like Yhwach.

Mayuri: This is wonderful...incredible...I see it all, the universe and all its truths and...this power...incredible... My reiatsu....

He is stabbed through the abdomen.

Mayuri: What?! I... No...what is this poison...

Nemu: I'm so...Sorry Mayuri..

Mayuri : I'll kill you Nemu... I am your master...this...is impossible.

Nemu: No...my master is Senjumaru...and to her I served only one order. If you ever broached the subject of the Soul King or his discarded limbs... Then I was to terminate you. (Nemu sheds a single tear.)

Mayuri: Senjumaru...that...treacherous...

Mayuri falls to the ground. Kenpachi is released from his paralysis. Mayuri's Bankai crumbles. Pernida's corpse in it, already mostly disolved.

Mayuri pulls out a bunch of vials.

Nemu: Mayuri-sama. I'm sorry, but mother's venom has no cure. The imperial dye is an unavoidable execution of the major organs.

Mayuri: Heh...she isn't your mother you fool...He looks downward I should probably thank you....

Nemu looks on sadly.

Mayuri: That bitch was right...I felt it... The Soul king's power.and there is no science...

Mayuri's eyes close

pannel is black

Mayuri:... In perfection.

Last page: Yhwach sits on his throne smiling as he sleeps.

Editors text - An unwinnable war... The unwavering restful sleep of the perfect being...

How will this affect the upcoming fights and power calculations for Bleach?

(This is just a possibility Spoiler from a source that lives in Japan. I could be fake. What do you think?)

In the future please make this as a blog post. The forums aren't really meant for posting information similar to this. Thank You...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back