• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vollstandig revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give Arc7 a break. He has done enough. I knew he will get Vollständig multipliers but BasedNecoScaler69 should have waited for Arc7 Cour 2 thread to conclude. Rather discuss it in Bleach GDT.

Looks like there is a distinction being made there by Urahara between "combat ability" and "offensive ability". Someone getting an 'obvious change' to their combat ability isn't necessarily the same thing as their AP being directly multiplied.
quincies combat ability are judged off of their capability to gather reishi, which directly powers their abilities and physical power. Literally most if not all abilities of a quincy depend on this. Combat ability means all facets.

When I get home I have a proposal for applying the 3x statement in a way that is not in violation of our standards, but ima need my computer for scans, so give me a bit
5-C Äs Nödt a menace Fr Fr.
on a more serious note i'll prefer waiting for a more detailed and Prepared version of this before i agree.
Stuff like this has to be built and prepared carefully and with no mininal/no holes in the arguement if you want it to go through,not just hastily slapped together(i assume that's the case here since it only really became a thing to discuss after i just posed a simple Question to Arc in the Ap thread,my apologies for my actions potentially leading to this).

on a more serious note i'll prefer waiting for a more detailed and Prepared version of this before i agree.
Stuff like this has to be built and prepared carefully and with no mininal/no holes in the arguement if you want it to go through,not just hastily slapped together(i assume that's the case here since it only really became a thing to discuss after i just posed a simple Question to Arc in the Ap thread,my apologies for my actions potentially leading to this).
no the forum just likes making everything complicated

Excatly. Things like this need preparation. Vollständig multipliers will affect a lot of Characters.

Here is as much as I'm willing to concede on, attacks that absorb reishi in Vollstandig akin to how Uryu's Letz Stil absorbed reishi to amplify his arrow 3x, should scale to 3x multipliers due to Vollstandig being superior.

Uryu starts subjugating reishi and powering himself up. Then he slams Mayuri with an arrow and says that he can fire an arrow that's 3x stronger. Using the reishi subjugation of Letz Stil he has the ability to boost his attacks by 3x their normal AP. So, since Vollstandig is a superior Letz Stil, that grants the user Sklaverei which is the pinnacle of reishi subjugation, I'll concede that Sternritter who utilize Sklaverei to amplify themselves would have at least 3x AP amps with Sklaverei. Under the reasoning that Uryu using inferior reishi subjugation (which is just adding more power to an attack) is able to amp his attacks by 3x, thus it is logical that superior reishi subjugation would provide an amp at least that large.

This would mean that at least Quilge, Robert, Liltotto, Candice, Giselle, and Meninas would all get a further 3x amp when in Vollstandig but only when using Sklaverei to amp themselves. As Uryu only was able to amp himself quantifiably (3x) because he utilized reishi subjugation to do so, rather than the base power of Letz Stil being 3x.

Here is as much as I'm willing to concede on, attacks that absorb reishi in Vollstandig akin to how Uryu's Letz Stil absorbed reishi to amplify his arrow 3x, should scale to 3x multipliers due to Vollstandig being superior.

Uryu starts subjugating reishi and powering himself up. Then he slams Mayuri with an arrow and says that he can fire an arrow that's 3x stronger. Using the reishi subjugation of Letz Stil he has the ability to boost his attacks by 3x their normal AP. So, since Vollstandig is a superior Letz Stil, that grants the user Sklaverei which is the pinnacle of reishi subjugation, I'll concede that Sternritter who utilize Sklaverei to amplify themselves would have at least 3x AP amps with Sklaverei. Under the reasoning that Uryu using inferior reishi subjugation (which is just adding more power to an attack) is able to amp his attacks by 3x, thus it is logical that superior reishi subjugation would provide an amp at least that large.

This would mean that at least Quilge, Robert, Liltotto, Candice, Giselle, and Meninas would all get a further 3x amp when in Vollstandig but only when using Sklaverei to amp themselves. As Uryu only was able to amp himself quantifiably (3x) because he utilized reishi subjugation to do so, rather than the base power of Letz Stil being 3x.
i'd be willing to compromise on 4x for now, because come on, those absorption techniques are not on the same level. quilge calls the difference between them "like heaven and earth"

well guess i lose to the invincible standards.
3x is better than nothing, so i still win
maxresdefault.jpg

Looks like a solid lowball

This makes sense to me. >3x should work.

ill try it again when someone somehow gets a q&a question submitted to klub outside to resolve the multiplier issue
Pretty sure he’s saying that you shouldn’t make a revision that directly conflicts with another still-ongoing revision

I agree with this btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back