• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Possible Speed Downgrade to MHS

There's a lot of power scaling in the Bleach profiles, so i have decided to make a decent calc that would put almost all the captains and vice-captians at Mach 500 after the timeskip.

First we need the distance from seireitei to the royal palace place:

To get distance we need speed and time, time is given but the stated time is contestable since it may/may not involve stairs, instead I'll modify it.

It was said to be a 1 week travel, or 12 hours with ichigo's time arrivial.

Actual travel time for ichigo without using the stairs was ~ 33900 seconds (he left at 8 pm and arrived roughly at 5:25 am)

So via proportions a normal ichigo travelling down without the stairs would take 474,600 seconds.

Speed is a bit controversial since there is no set speed for shunpo, therefore I will be using a mega-low end and say the speed is 56 m/s

=> distance = speed*time => distance ~ 26577600 m

Alright now we have the distance required to calc the actual feat:

After yhwach absorbs the sk we see the left-over power leaving from him in the form of mini-eyeballs

1Q

There is no set time-frame for this so I will be a set of timeframes : 1min for a high end 2.5 min for a mid end or 5 min for a low end.

Using 1 minute => Speed of eyeballs = mach 1303

Using 2.5 minutes => Speed of eyeballs = mach 521

Using 5 minutes => Speed of eyeballs = mach 261

Keep in mind they travel at the same speed as Mimihagi but i will be using a low end.

These eyeballs are involved in the feat: Here we have a bunch of them about to descend on aizen :

2Q

Note the distance between aizen's head and the black right above him This sounds unrelated but the shinigami's are outside a hole, (a hole leading to the undergrounlab):

3Q

First panel, note the distance between ikaku and the hole with senbonzakura coming out of it, from eyeballing it's roughly a greater distance than the one above. The feat is that in the same time these eyeballs descended on aizen's head all the shinigami got back into that hole, therefore the shinigami traveled a greater than or equal distance as the eyeballs did in the same time frame, therefore they must at least be as fast, and as calc'ed above this would be any one of the values (mach 1303, mach 521, mach 261), using the mid end shinigami speed = mach 521.

Final result speed of shinigami = mach 521 (a few of the ones this applies directly to are ikakau, rukia, byakuya, shunsui and omaeda, there are a few others as well, then we can scale all the sternritters who fought these shinigami's to this speed as well.)

Remember that Gin Mach 500 should be consider fodder to this guys right now after the time skip.

If this is legit then it is possible to scale it back for other showings of omaeda, since omaeda was never stated to train or develop any new techniques that would enchance his speed over the course of the series, this is also in accordance with his character's personality and his general desgin being exactly the same (unlike other VC's who have different designs).

About this idk because using a calc'ed speed seems sketchy. This should lead Mimihagi, Yhwach, and Ichibei (possibly Ichigo) as the only High MHS+ character's.

The Fem Sternrriter's should be low-MHS+ The other Royal Guard members a long with the Elite Quincy's should be low-MHS+ since we have no feat from them and Shutara's laboratory is unquantifiable since we don't know the distance between Mayuri's lab and where they were outside of the Sereitei.

Let me your thoughts on the matter.

What? Bleach captain levels are MHS+ From this calc

about the eyeball speed though, I have seen it around NarutoForums, and I can't remember why it isn't used here.

LordAizenSama said:
What? Bleach captain levels are MHS+ From this calcabout the eyeball speed though, I have seen it around NarutoForums, and I can't remember why it isn't used here.
I read that calc and supposly Byakuya off screen defeated Candice the MHS+ girl along with 2 more Quincy's. This calc prove that they are MHS, with that one they are MHS+, then the only one's left to updgrade are the Vice-Captains.

Back