• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach- PTS Speed Downgrade

Another thing too, why is Auswahlen's achievement being ignored?
I haven't taken that into account yet, but at the moment I don't think that even Liltotto should scale to it. Her speed in relation to Auswahlen is impossible to calculate.

Yhwach
Sub-Relativistic (Significantly faster than Yamamoto)

Yama
Sub-Relativistic (Defend against Bazz-B, As Nodt and NaNaNa simultaneously, Aizen was wary of fighting him)

Those 2 characters aren’t Sub-Rel in Yama’s description. Also Yhwach never actually fought Yama. He teleported in and immediately stole his Bankai while he tried to activate it again.

Aizen also fears Yama cause of his raw power so this also needs to be changed or removed.

@Sigurd_Snake_in_The_Eye; all I'm saying is that people were arguing for Yama to scale to Aizen because Aizen didn't think he could win in a straight fight. If that needs to change, so be it.

And Yhwach did fight Yama; he blitzed past him when he arrived, he stole his Bankai before he could attack and he cut Yama in half before Yama could defend himself or retaliate.

@Damage, is there any reason why full bring bankai ichigo doesn’t scale to his pre time skip sub realistic speed? Or is there not enough evidence that he scales?

Yeah I didn’t realize all the characters weren’t in the sandbox yet my bad lol. Also for the time being I’m pretty sure someone made a calc of ichigo blitzing the Quincy girls after he crashed into the clock tower and I think it came out to like sub realistic+.

TS Ichigo should be sub-rel since he was keeping up and trading blows with Yhwach with the Almighty awakened and even sk absorbed yhwach who in a weaker key has a sub-rel feat.

Last edited:
TS Ichigo should be sub-rel since he was keeping up and trading blows with Yhwach with the Almighty awakened and even sk absorbed yhwach who in a weaker key has a sub-rel feat.
That depends on whether or not we're still scaling Yama to Aizen.

Does anyone object to removing Yama scaling to Aizen like Sigurd suggested up above?

I have no idea of what you're even saying
Okay. I'll break it down for you.

Base Yhwach can scale to Sub-Relativistic via scaling to Yamamoto.

Yamamoto currently scales to Sub-Relativistic via scaling to Aizen.

Sigurd has suggested up above - in this post - that Yamamoto shouldn't be scaling to Aizen.

Which wouldn't make Yamamoto Sub-Rel anymore. Which wouldn't make base Yhwach Sub-Rel anymore.

Okay. I'll break it down for you.

Base Yhwach can scale to Sub-Relativistic via scaling to Yamamoto.

Yamamoto currently scales to Sub-Relativistic via scaling to Aizen.

Sigurd has suggested up above - in this post - that Yamamoto shouldn't be scaling to Aizen.

Which wouldn't make Yamamoto Sub-Rel anymore. Which wouldn't make base Yhwach Sub-Rel anymore.
...Eh? Which versions are these even about? The Hell is this even about, and how does this even work. I'm just confused now

I recommend going through the profiles.
Ok I read the profiles. Aizen's like "Sub-Relativistic (Superior to all of the Espada. Overwhelmed Post-Resurrection Ichigo Hollow Mask)". So Yamamoto's shouldn't be in kinda the same way? Seeing as Yamamoto is superior to all the Captains who most are just superior to the Espada? The only reason Ichigo was even treated differently is because he wasn't affected by Kyoka Suigetsu. Aizen was wary cause Yamamoto's AoE kinda just negates the problem of him being under hypnosis so that could be why he was wary. We don't know about speed because speed is kinda complicated when you don't even know where you're going. And isn't Yamamoto also portrayed as a fast fighter?

@Dangai_Ichigo; actually the only important part of that is "Overwhelmed Post-Resurrection Ichigo Hollow Mask" because that version of Ichigo is Sub-Relativistic.

@Dangai_Ichigo; actually the only important part of that is "Overwhelmed Post-Resurrection Ichigo Hollow Mask" because that version of Ichigo is Sub-Relativistic.
I would say yama scales to aizen. Due to the fact aizen was afraid to fight him. Shikia can react to some of the strongest sternritters like base B and royd. Ayon who is the giant beast espada that yama blitzed could react to holy form qulige. Holy form quilge is above Full bring shikia who is above fkt ichigo.

So in short yama>>>ayon>>>quilge>>> FB shikia>>>FKT ichgio gin fight

In the fullbringer arc ichigo in his cloak fullbring was stated to be equal to his bankai. Ichigo in his complete fullbring is stated to be several times faster. And his fullbring shika is far above that

@Cyberblader90 , I believe I found the feat I was talking about. It’s not in a official blog but I’m not too sure how to do that

That feat could yield in the sub-rel/rel zone (depending on ends), but I need to find a reliable way to scale the clock on that tower for more concrete numbers.
Edit: Like, here is an example

clock 3m = 24px

hight of panel - 422px

Distance from point of view to object = object size * panel height in pixels/[object height in pixels*2*tan(70deg/2)]

Distance from point of view to object = 3 * 422/[24*2*tan(70deg/2)] = 1266/22,74310657968= 55.66m

speed = 55.66/2.272727e-6 = 24490400 m/s or mach 71969.2

Timeframe is from CFYOW Candice reacting to Ginjo's attempted blitz, Ginjo who reacted and countered a point-blank Electrocution from her seconds prior (so it's a lightning speed combat/movement speed based on direct feats and 0 calcs, so no calc-stacking).

It could potentially be higher as well.
Also credit to Ovy7 for the calc.

We should focus first on clearing up the current ratings before delving into novel feats / feats based on the novels.

I'm going to assume we're sticking with Sub-Rel Yama for now and by extension Sub-Rel Yhwach and True Shikai Ichigo.

@Damage3245, well the only thing that’s from the novels is that little quote about Candice and Ginjo, the other part is from Ichigo blitzing the Quincy girls after crashing into the clock tower. Or do you wanna wait on the rest of the novel for that part? Cause that’s cool with me I just thought I’d bring that feat over here.

I'm going to gather a full list of speed feats and statements from the novels once the third one is out and the manga scaling is sorted.

Back