• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach- PTS Speed Downgrade

Ahh gotcha. Well for scaling, I think fullbring shikai and bankai Ichigo should be scaling from his fkt arc self since he is far superior than his past self. Which would bump Uryu and Jugram to sub realistic.
Also, I think hollowfication true shikai Ichigo, true bankai Ichigo, soul king yhwach, eos Aizen should be sub realistic+ Based on the accepted multipliers, with true bankai hollowfication Ichigo and possibly prime soul king scaling to realistic. Soul king Yhwach wouldn’t scale to that since he immediately almighty’d Ichigo out of that form instead of fighting him.

Ahh gotcha. Well for scaling, I think fullbring shikai and bankai Ichigo should be scaling from his fkt arc self since he is far superior than his past self. Which would bump Uryu and Jugram to sub realistic.
Also, I think hollowfication true shikai Ichigo, true bankai Ichigo, soul king yhwach, eos Aizen should be sub realistic+ Based on the accepted multipliers, with true bankai hollowfication Ichigo and possibly prime soul king scaling to realistic. Soul king Yhwach wouldn’t scale to that since he immediately almighty’d Ichigo out of that form instead of fighting him.
Nahh its stated his complete fullbring is relative to his past FKT self. Fullbring shikai and bankai arc stated to be far superior to complete fullbring. With the accepted multipliers i can get Fullbring bankai to relativistic+ and plp who scale above him ftl or higher.

But ill do that after this is over

@Reio35, I agree with that, the only problem is Tsukishima only has access to Orihime’s latest version of Ichigo at that point. Which could either be his bankai+hollow mask he showed against Ulquiorra or his full hollow form, which I’m leaning with the former on that.

She sadly never saw him fight anyone past that point so at best we can say fullbring Ichigo is stronger than that and fullbring enhanced shinigami Ichigo is superior to them so he would scale to at least that version.

Is somebody willing to help Damage out with the editing of pages?

Is somebody willing to help Damage out with the editing of pages?

Proposed ratings aren't 100% done yet. Once a couple of scaling points are taken care of, then I should be able to find time to update the pages myself.

@Reio35, I agree with that, the only problem is Tsukishima only has access to Orihime’s latest version of Ichigo at that point. Which could either be his bankai+hollow mask he showed against Ulquiorra or his full hollow form, which I’m leaning with the former on that.

She sadly never saw him fight anyone past that point so at best we can say fullbring Ichigo is stronger than that and fullbring enhanced shinigami Ichigo is superior to them so he would scale to at least that version.
Tuskihsima has chads memories aswell.Here chad recounts ichigo's power when he fought yammy to his incomplete fullbring. This is post Ulquiorra fight ichigo when he got his striped mask. Then we have tsukishima saying his incomplete fullbring is already close to the power he once had. Then in his complete fullbring ginjo says mastered and has surpassed his powers as a soul reaper. Tsuakishim says his complete fullbring is several times faster than his first encounter with his complete fullbring which generally means 4×. Keep in mind his first encounter ichigo completely blitzed tsukishima. So its safe to assume that his complete fullbring is above his striped masked form. And we know that his fullbring shikai is way above that.

Last edited:
i mean, we could always do a part 2 of this thread to further solidify the new speed tiers

I think that's a good idea. I think what we should do first of all is keep as much of the established scaling in place and make sure the updated ratings reflect that.

Then we make a Part 2 to the thread where we dicuss new speed scaling or feats. Does that sound fine?

I think that's a good idea. I think what we should do first of all is keep as much of the established scaling in place and make sure the updated ratings reflect that.

Then we make a Part 2 to the thread where we dicuss new speed scaling or feats. Does that sound fine?
sounds cool

Not sure what’s there to even revise anymore since there are no feats now. Everyone is just going to be MHS with a few people Sub Rel? I don’t exactly get the need for these CONSTANT speed revisions.

We still need to address fullbring shikai and bankai Ichigo speed, as well as Orihime’s reactions, hollowfication true shikai Ichigo speed, soul king Yhwach, eos Aizen, and true bankai Ichigo scaling to sub realistic+. And true bankai hollowfication Ichigo and possibly prime soul king scaling to realistic based on the accepted multipliers.

I think we should leave Fullbring Ichigo for the next thread.

I'll update True Shikai Ichigo to Sub-Relativistic in the sandbox.

@Damage, I’m cool with that but then I just remembered that fullbring bankai Ichigo was able to react to Yhwach’s attacks lol.

and you’re gonna update with the multipliers too?

@Reio35, fullbring bankai Ichigo and true shikai will be sub realistic, Ichigo’s stronger forms will be sub realistic+ to realistic.

Full bring shikai should get sub relativistic and bankai should be sub+. Cuz complete fullbring by itself already surpassed his old powers

I could provide additional scaling to prove hes stronger

Full bring shikai should get sub relativistic and bankai should be sub+. Cuz complete fullbring by itself already surpassed his old powers
Fullbring Shikai definitely won't be Sub-Relativistic. He was only Massively Hypersonic+ in his previous Bankai state after fighting Ulquiorra.

Fullbring Shikai definitely won't be Sub-Relativistic. He was only Massively Hypersonic+ in his previous Bankai state after fighting Ulquiorra.
Yes but with hollowfication hes sub. And he's stated to surpassed his old powers with complete fullbring.

Yes but with hollowfication hes sub. And he's stated to surpassed his old powers with complete fullbring.
It was only said he'd gain powers beyond a Soul Reaper. Not that he'd surpass himself + Hollowfication.

That depends on if Tsukishima's words can be trusted.

He said FB Ichigo was stronger but he was basing that on Orihime's memories, which can be unreliable.

Still, I doubt FB Ichigo was stronger than the Ichigo that could sense Aizen's reiatsu in FKT...

It was only said he'd gain powers beyond a Soul Reaper. Not that he'd surpass himself + Hollowfication.
I mean the whole arc they basically refer to his soul reaper powers as his all his power in General. For example when after he used mugestu they said he lost his soul reaper powers. But we know he lost his hollow powers aswell.

But even if i steelman this point. You agree that complete fullbring is above his old bankai. But even after he got complete fullbring he got several times faster.

So complete fullbring is above his old bankai. Which is calced at mach 2700 to 3800. He gets another 4× speed boost. Which is mach 10,800 to mach 15,000

That depends on if Tsukishima's words can be trusted.

He said FB Ichigo was stronger but he was basing that on Orihime's memories, which can be unreliable.

Still, I doubt FB Ichigo was stronger than the Ichigo that could sense Aizen's reiatsu in FKT...
Lmao ichigo was just holding back suppressing himself. He didn't even scale to base aizen or gin. To say he scales to 1st fusion aizen doesn't make any sense

About fb bankai ichigo reacting to yhwach...

He does so twice, but like ywhach has he was holding back at the end of the fight. Not sure if it's a fair comparison for Speed

Ahh gotcha, well even if Yhwach was holding back, Ichigo still reacted to him better than Yamamoto did so I’d say it’s a fairly fair comparison to make.

Eh he looked pretty casual to me honestly other than his face really. Yamamoto charged him and Yhwach proceeded to shoot an arrow down from the sky then use it as a sword to kill him without even moving from his spot. He at least physically charged at Ichigo.

Back