• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach- PTS Speed Downgrade

You should upgarde ichigo too.

Damage, even if you do not agree in Tsukishima scaling, tsukishima didnt get blitzed by Byakuya senbozakura while he get by Ichigo, menaing that ichigo scales above, regardless.

Actually, shouldn’t quite a few people be up scaling to MHS+? From what I know basically everyone is scaling from a pre time skip Mach 925 or so, and I’m pretty sure most pts characters are vastly above that.

at the moment Tsukishima scales to "At least MHS, possibly higher".
Damage, please read what I wrote previously. I explained why.

"tsukishima didnt get blitzed by Byakuya senbozakura while he get by Ichigo, menaing that ichigo scales above Byakuya senbozakura"

@Tyri456; if their only instance of fighting was Ichigo blitzing him then you might be right, but they have an extended fight where Tsukishima keeps up with Ichigo multiple times and even blitzes him in return.

@Tyri456; if their only instance of fighting was Ichigo blitzing him then you might be right, but they have an extended fight where Tsukishima keeps up with Ichigo multiple times and even blitzes him in return.
Then we have the extension of Ichigo using the Speed Clone motion which he only does when he is superior in speed to someone.

Tsukishima still get overhelmed by a raging Ichigo after that, and tsukishima admit that Ichigo speed was impressive while he does not whit byakuya. There is no doubt at least him is faster than senbozakura.

It doesnt make sense that senbozakura is for example 5 in speed, tsukishima still keeped up with it, but then Ichigo who was stronger and faster than that tsukishima who keeped up with senbozakura is 2.5.
Not to mention that senbozakura was even stated to be greater than a x2 in sheer speed. The scaling doesnt make sense. Ichigo is basicially near 5 even with lowest interpretation, we are not gonna leave him at 2.5.

Last edited:
@Tyri456; I'm pretty sure we covered this back in a previous speed revision thread, where Tsukishima does not fully scale to Byakuya's doubled speed.

Visually speaking everyhting suggest that Tsukishima was even faster, your only excuse was the fact that tsukishima understood the ability, but then you were proven wrong by the sheer fact that doesnt matter how much you understand something, your body need to be that fast

If issues are found they can be discussed again.

Why exactly doesn't Tsukishima scale?
Byakuya keeps up with him even when he isn't using his doubled speed, and Tsukishima only kept up with Byakuya's Bankai after training with it for an incredibly long time, allowing him to know all of its weaknesses.

This isn't even getting into scaling issues where we have Chad and Orihime seemingly keeping up with Fullbring Ichigo yet both of them were blitzed by Tsukishima.

Byakuya keeps up with him even when he isn't using his doubled speed, and Tsukishima only kept up with Byakuya's Bankai after training with it for an incredibly long time, allowing him to know all of its weaknesses.

This isn't even getting into scaling issues where we have Chad and Orihime seemingly keeping up with Fullbring Ichigo yet both of them were blitzed by Tsukishima.
Again, understanding something does not invalide a physical feat whatsoever. there is no connection in what you are saying.

None of them keep up with a serious Ichigo, now you are grasping.

@Tyri456; well, I've stated my view on the matter. We can make a thread to discuss it in full later.

For now, let's check that the rest of the ratings match the current justifications.

I mean, your view does not make sense? How the hell that scaling make sense, you justified it with "tsukishima understood the ability" which is pretty much bullshit, it is still a physical feat; and we agreed Ichigo scale in the previous thread; so why we have to always get power abused by staff members? You literally changed it without even talking with us and without making any CRT.

Regarding the sandbox you should add, zaraki, Hikone and grimmjow at least

I've said I'll be adding in the novel characters when I have time.

Tsukishima presently does not fully scale to Byakuya's Bankai. That's the most important thing here. I don't know where this "We agreed Ichigo scales" is coming from.

I think crying "staff abuse" like this is pretty weak. I've explained my position on it; I don't agree with what you're proposing. Am I just supposed to drop whatever I believe in on a whim, for you?

This thread is made to remove mask calc, period.

You cant change the scaling by ourself without making a CRT or talking with anyone.

You need to make a new CRT after this.

No, what was agreed is that Tsukishima can be that fast, and so Ichigo upscale.
Well, I'm suggesting we revise that in this thread (since it is a CRT after all) since a lot of the Post-Timeskip profiles depend on getting this sorted.

We can call in some knowledgeable staff members to review the proposed changes after the sandbox has been fully updated.

Uh, just out of curiosity, who are other knowledgeable staff members on bleach? I know Imade is one of the most knowledgeable people but he’s not staff and I don’t think he’s around much anymore.

Uh, just out of curiosity, who are other knowledgeable staff members on bleach? I know Imade is one of the most knowledgeable people but he’s not staff and I don’t think he’s around much anymore.
There are a few other staff members with some knowledge on Bleach such as Jvando, AKM, Soldier Blue, etc.

Not all of them might want to get involved given how controversial and heated Bleach CRTs can get.

@Damage3245 , ah gotcha, and I can’t blame them cause you’re right some of these crt’s have been heated. And I mean this is no bad way whatsoever, like I know Soldier is knowledgeable on Bleach, but I don’t think I’ve ever really seen Jvando participate in anything Bleach related and AKM I feel really only participated in the downgrade thread.. I don’t recall seeing him in anything else Bleach related.

Visually speaking everyhting suggest that Tsukishima was even faster, your only excuse was the fact that tsukishima understood the ability, but then you were proven wrong by the sheer fact that doesnt matter how much you understand something, your body need to be that fast
If that is true. Almighty Yhwach blitzes every single character in fiction because he "understood" their abilities in the future.

Here's the justifications from a few Novel characters:

Grimmjow: (Dodged a Getsuga Tenshō from Ginjo at point-blank, dodged a Gran Rey Cero from Luppi by a hair's breadth by changing its trajectory with his own Cero), higher with Resurrección

Ginjo: (Dodged multiple attacks from Candice, kept up with Grimmjow and Tokinada, evaded Luppi’s Gran Rey Cero), higher with Bankai

Luppi: (Kept up with Grimmjow)

Does this seem a bit circular to anyone else? Grimmjow is getting his scaling from Ginjo and Luppi and Ginjo and Luppi are either partially or fully getting their scaling from Grimmjow.

Here's the justifications from a few Novel characters:

Grimmjow: (Dodged a Getsuga Tenshō from Ginjo at point-blank, dodged a Gran Rey Cero from Luppi by a hair's breadth by changing its trajectory with his own Cero), higher with Resurrección

Ginjo: (Dodged multiple attacks from Candice, kept up with Grimmjow and Tokinada, evaded Luppi’s Gran Rey Cero), higher with Bankai

Luppi: (Kept up with Grimmjow)

Does this seem a bit circular to anyone else? Grimmjow is getting his scaling from Ginjo and Luppi and Ginjo and Luppi are either partially or fully getting their scaling from Grimmjow.
The light novels states Tokinada's reiatsu is on par with Byakuya's and Yoruichi's 6 months time skip after Yhwach's war.

image0.png.jpeg

Also "Currently, there were quite a few people whose reiatsu were greater than Tokinada's. The place was overflowing with the reiatsu of various people. Ubuginu Hikone. Zaraki Kenpachi. Ginjo Kugo. And finally Michibane Aura."

That's not a speed feat.

But Tokinada is also not one of the people I had brought up there.

@Damage, fullbring shikai and bankai Ichigo is going to be scaling from his FKT self right? Is there any other character we can prove are superior to FKT Ichigo? I think that would help a little.

@Damage, fullbring shikai and bankai Ichigo is going to be scaling from his FKT self right? Is there any other character we can prove are superior to FKT Ichigo? I think that would help a little.
At the moment, no, Fullbring Shikai/Bankai Ichigo doesn't scale from his FKT self.

As for the three characters I mentioned up above, I think we could probably scale them to MHS+ for now via Candice.

Were we gonna discuss that later? As for Candice isn’t she only MHS? Would they scale to MHS+ for dodging her lightning or being far superior to the Mach 925 that everyone’s scaled to right now?

Were we gonna discuss that later? As for Candice isn’t she only MHS? Would they scale to MHS+ for dodging her lightning or being far superior to the Mach 925 that everyone’s scaled to right now?
Apparently Ginjo has feats against Candice's Execution technique which is MHS+. The MHS is just for her lightning-infused Quincy arrows.

Back