• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boosted strength.

Can Rosalina have her strength boosted higher?

The reason why I'm asking this is because just like bowser, Rosalina power increases when she has and grand star.

We would probably need some form of proof for that.

I don't see where the Grand Star increase it if the Grand Star is also Low 2-C.

I still do not understand the explanation in her profile. I do not remember anything in the game saying that she recreated the universe....

Oh crap I forgot all about this.

But anyways my reasoning was that in SMG 2, the second time you fight bowser lubba states that he is getting stronger, and in SMG 1 its shown that rosalinas magic and power are heavily connected on the grand star because she can control the ship with her magic, and the ship is powered by grandstars, more evidence is that the Grandstars has the ability to increase the users size demonstrated by bowser and rosa in both games.

Back