• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Breaking My Rules: Naruto Uzumaki vs Mori Jin

Mr. Bambu

Suffer-Not-Injustice Bambu
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Super Moderator
Administrator
Calculation Group
Silver Supporter
Ovens asked for someone to do it. And I am a good father to my kitchen appliances. He shall be sated.

Low 6-B keys used (Tailed Beast Mode Naruto, Chapter 2 Mori Jin). Speed is equalized. Fight takes place within an enormous 4 km wide oven (turned off) in the visual style of Banjo Kazooie because I said so and I can do what I want.

Who wins and why?

Ovens: 1 (Ovens)

Vulpix Evolution: 2 (Elizhaa, Rocker)

I wi:

So, Mori Jin

vs

Naruto

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Acrobatics, Chakra Manipulation, Surface Scaling, Skilled Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Weapon Mastery, Social Influencing, Energy Projection, Stealth Mastery, Accelerated Development, Multiple Personalities (As a Jinchüriki), Aura, Explosion Manipulation with explosive tags, Rage Power, Berserk Mode, Body Control with Kurama's chakra, Corrosion Inducement, and Vibration Manipulation with Kurama's chakra, Regenerationn (Low normally, Low-Mid with Kurama's chakra; regenerated in an instant after Sasuke pierced through his chest and right lung), Statistics Amplification (Can enhance his speed and physical capabilities with chakra, and can further increase his statistics with Kurama's chakra), Longevity (As a descendant of the Uzumaki clan, he possesses an extraordinary life-force, granting him a longer lifespan than others), Wind Manipulation (Rasenshuriken also damages targets on a cellular level), Telepathy (Can read the minds of targets by making contact with them and connecting his chakra to them), Limited Durability Negation (Rasenshuriken does damage by specifically attacking and damaging the cells of his targets), Limited Power Nullification (His Rasenshuriken is capable of destroying the chakra circulation paths that allow users to use their chakra), Shapeshifting (Can transform into living beings and inanimate objects, and can use this in battle to confuse his opponents and catch them off-guard in a variety of ways), Duplication (Can create solid "shadow clones" that are identical to him and can use his abilities as well as relay any information they gained back to the original upon being dispersed), Summoning (Can summon toads of varying sizes, some of which can crush and flatten targets from above, spew oil from their mouths to restrict the movements of targets, skillfully wield weapons, manipulate water, and utilize illusions, among other things), Can replace himself with inanimate objects in the vicinity to avoid damage, Can attack targets that enter his mind, , can create chakra arms to attack targets from a distance and grant him better mobility and maneuverability, his chakra can act as a forcefield around him, Resistance to Sleep Inducement (Resisted Itachi's attempt to put him to sleep), Illusion Creation and Mind Manipulation as a perfect jinchüriki, Possession (Kurama's will is a lump of hatred, which Naruto is able to suppress.)

All previous abilities in base, Enhanced Senses, Empowerment, Absorption (Can absorb natural energy from his surroundings), Analytical Predictio (He can predict the next move of his opponent by sensing their negative emotions), Extrasensory Perception (Can sense attacks without directly seeing them, allowing him to appropriately dodge and can detect targets over large distances), Mind Manipulation (with Ma and Pa) , Limited Durability Negation (Can ignore the outer defense of targets and specifically perform internal damage by sending chakra waves into them with Frog Strike), Limited Petrification (Opponents who absorb excess amounts of natural energy from him without the ability to properly balance it will subsequently be turned to stone)

All previous abilities in base, Emotion Detectio (Can sense hatred and other forms of negative intents and emotions), Clairvoyance (Sensed and gained information about the events of the Fourth Shinobi World War from an island that isolates foreign chakra), Limited Regenerationn Negation (stated that it would take time for Muu to regenerate from Naruto's attack) Resistance to Soul Manipulation (Resisted Nagato's attempt to extract his soul, although he was saved by Itachi soon after) and Paralysis Inducement (Resisted the effects of Nagato's black receivers, which paralyse and restricts the movements of targets, and also controls their movements, despite being in close proximity with him)

Large Size with Bijuu Mode (Varies from Type 2 to Type 3, as the size of the Bijuu was portrayed inconsistently), Power Bestowal (Gave the Alliance Shinobi Force Kurama (Kyübi)'s chakra)

All previous abilities significantly enhanced

I am voting with Naruto via Limited Durability Negation (Rasenshuriken does damage by specifically attacking and damaging the cells of his targets) and (Can ignore the outer defense of targets and specifically perform internal damage by sending chakra waves into them with Frog Strike) and from more versality overall.

wrong character homie

mori jin, not mori dan

If the battle is brought to close quarters combat (which is most likely, seeing as Mori is usually a CQC fighter and has Bo-Pup as an opening move more times than not), Mori no doubt out-skills with technique mimicry and pressure points. The things he can't copy are moves that utilize Chakra like Rasengan. However, that's not to say that Mori is completely helpless at a range, because moves like Jin Hwechook and Kick of Blue Dragon can reach ranges up to the cloud layer, Plus, Kick of Blue Dragon is sorta sentient and can home in on Naruto if he tries to dodge.

The Chakra techniques are what I see to be the biggest threat, but that's where Mori's trump card comes into play. With Jeahbongchim Acupuncture, Mori can boost his speed and AP up to 8 times. 8 times is the limit, but even 2 times will tip the scales considerably in Mori's favour. Mori probably won't use it at the start, but once he sees Naruto as a legitamate threat, he'll do what he did to Jegal and beat him with Jeahbongchim.

My vote goes to Mori with the acupuncture advantage.

Worth noting this Naruto has 6B Dura, but acupuncture probably bypasses

Also how good are their respective cloning?

AP boost over 8 is can be One-Shot. I want o know before I change my opinions: what about the Naruto's thousands of shadow clones and what level of Regenerationn does he negated because Naruto has Low-Mid with the Nine Tails Chakra?

Low-Mid can sorta be overcome by a normal attack to be fair

Low Mid can be overcome with more physically brute attacks.

Naruto'a clones are also not as strong as the main Naruto, while Jin's clones are just as strong

Schnee One said:
Low Mid can be overcome with more physically brute attacks.

Naruto'a clones are also not as strong as the main Naruto, while Jin's clones are just as strong
Actually they are just as strong. KCM Naruto was able to create five or six clones that were just as strong as the original.

Jin can't clone in this key. But he has fough a guy who does. In fact, he's used to fighting guys significantly more haxed than him. With x8 he can reach 8 teratons, 6-B level.

Naruto clones are just as strong as Naruto.

Naruto has much better combat senses than Mori Jin.

Mori does not have duplication this key anyway.

I vote Naruto via rasenshurikens. Mori does have his staff expansion but Naruto's far superior senses would allows him to dodge it with ease or sieply knock it aside using his Kurama chakra arms.

Rasenshurikens upon landng would leave mori Jin in a really reallybad state I don tthink he would be able to fight if he gets hit with one tbh.

I say Naruto mid-diff because Mori likely has the CQC skill advantage only offset with Naruto's insane senses. That being said Naruto is used to fighting people with much better CQC skill than him which he normally beats via being unpredictable(example being Neji). In fact his experience with Neji means that he is used to acupunture type attacks.

I also dont think acupunture would get through Naruto's defensive cloak.

Mori doesn't have Yeoui in this key, and even if he did, it weighs as much as a large planet, do you really think Naruto would be able to swipe that away?

Regardless, Mori's far weaker clone was able to fight as an armless and legless being. Plus, Mori can remove his sense of pain, so Rasengans aren't going to slow him down. Hell, Jegal impaled him through his arms and abdomen and he was still beating the crap out of him despite the fact.

This on top of his insane endurance and tolerance feats.

Sir Ovens said:
Mori doesn't have Yeoui in this key, and even if he did, it weighs as much as a large planet, do you really think Naruto would be able to swipe that away?
Regardless, Mori's far weaker clone was able to fight as an armless and legless being. Plus, Mori can remove his sense of pain, so Rasengans aren't going to slow him down. Hell, Jegal impaled him through his arms and abdomen and he was still beating the crap out of him despite the fact.

This on top of his insane endurance and tolerance feats.
tbh I forgot that lol.

Its not about being painful its about the fact that it literally cuts up your cells into pieces he wont be able to feel anything and wont be able to move so no worries about pain there.

That wont matter if you cant move or fight.

Sir Ovens said:
Jin can't clone in this key. But he has fough a guy who does. In fact, he's used to fighting guys significantly more haxed than him. With x8 he can reach 8 teratons, 6-B level.
Naruto survived an attack from Shinju (Jübi): [Country level] (Tanked an attack from the Juubi, despite running low on chakra). Juubi is stonger than Kurama (Kyübi) who at it prime should an AP closed to 7.536 Teratons.

The above assumes that Mori wouldn't just dodge, considering he can easily boost his speed with Jeahbongchim.

Sir Ovens said:
The above assumes that Mori wouldn't just dodge, considering he can easily boost his speed with Jeahbongchim.
Its aoe is in the tens of km, with speed being equal even with a boost, I dont think he can dodge it tbh.

Not to mention Naruto can throw tons of them at once.

And on top of that can predict where he would go with his senses and analytical prediction.

This is an interesting fight. My vote goes to Naruto because of his range of abilities. Right now Jin Mori in this key doesn't have really anything that will help him out against all of those clones of Naruto; his regen negation, his speed enhancement, sensing, trickery and his healing and incredible stamina and endurance

Ok so, I think I've hit a problem. Mori's 8x multiplier means that he blitzes Naruto, but since he's slower speed unequal, he can't do that. But if he wants to harm Naruto, he would have to go into 8x.

This could be fixed if we used Chapter 3 Mori, since he would have Monkey King Mode to compensate. It would still be fair, since Mori can only sustain Monkey King Mode for about a few minutes before his limiter contracts and hurts him.

Mori uses acupuncture on himself to boost his strength and speed. He can do this from 2x up to 8x. The catch is that he suffers a "rebound" after the effects wear off (about a few minutes) and he suffers damage based on how high he multiplied his strength by. 8x will incap him temporarily, but he will be back to near full strength after 10 minutes or so.

Honestly I dont think that will do enough to give him the win. Sure he gets a huge speed boost to blitz, but his AP would then be equal to Naruros durability. Also the starting distance and narutos insane sensing, will allow him to survive a few minutes against mori.

You're forgetting that Mori is a beast at CQC. One of Mori's best feats of technique mimicry was when he mastered Recoiless Re-Taekwondo simply by remembering how his grandfather did it from 17 years prior. That means that he should be much quicker to adapt to Naruto's fighting style than vice versa,

Speaking of, Re-Taekwondo increases Mori's AP whenever he uses it. The magnitude of increase was significant enough to bring him from 8-C to 8-B with a single kick. Scaling from that, he should have more than enough AP to harm Naruto significantly.

Unfortunately I haven't read GOHS in a very long time, so I dont really remember much of what happens. Naruto's fighting style revolves around using his shadow clones to get the upper hand, which I dont think mori can copy. Also going from 8-C to 8-B is now where near comparable to the tier they are at. Also naruto has very good Regenerationn which also works extremely fast.

I was just using the jump from 8-C to 8-B as a reference for scaling.

Imagine if you will, Mori using Re-Taekwondo when he's 6-B. If using Re-Taekwondo previously made him jump from 8-C to 8-B, scaling wise, it should make him higher end 6-B.

Also shadow clones won't be a problem since Jegal did the same thing and Mori was pretty unfazed by that.

But Naruto has 6-B dura? And durability ignoring techniques? This is still fair, it just tips in the favour of Mori.

That's not what Elizha said. Naruto tanked an attack which was around 7.5 teratons. Mori with 8x is 8 teratons. With Re-Taekwondo (which only increases AP) Mori would be higher than 8 teratons.

Sir Ovens said:
I was just using the jump from 8-C to 8-B as a reference for scaling.
Imagine if you will, Mori using Re-Taekwondo when he's 6-B. If using Re-Taekwondo previously made him jump from 8-C to 8-B, scaling wise, it should make him higher end 6-B.
If you used that scaling then he would *51.953 stronger:

8-C scaled from the durability feat:2581098962.66 J- Building level

8-B scaled from the Characters' clash causes a crater Re-Taekwondo: 1.340965551268e11 Joules, or City Block level

You get 51.9532792294 multiplier. I don't know if it would be accepted though.

There's a reason we don't use linear scaling for Re-Taekwondo. We know for a fact that it increases AP, multiple sources within the story confirm this, but to what degree is unknown. Plus, the martial art was stated to be suited for Taejin's body, not Mori's. Therefore he's using a less refined version. Which means that the power increase could be inconsistent. What is consistent however, is that it increases AP considerably. Which means that Mori kicking would yield higher results than 8 teratons.

Sir Ovens said:
There's a reason we don't use linear scaling for Re-Taekwondo. We know for a fact that it increases AP, multiple sources within the story confirm this, but to what degree is unknown. Plus, the martial art was stated to be suited for Taejin's body, not Mori's. Therefore he's using a less refined version. Which means that the power increase could be inconsistent. What is consistent however, is that it increases AP considerably. Which means that Mori kicking would yield higher results than 8 teratons.
Oh, I see.

Tbf this Mori doesn't know recoiless anyway. Naruto's only attacks that ignore durability are his wind style jutsu

Actually I was planning to make a crt for certain characters in GOH cause an actual weakness of acupuncture is that if an opponent is in the same tier as you Jin Mori won't be able to find any weak points on them. Proven when he literally states that Taek and Ilpyo were the only two people that he never found weak points on when he looked at them.

He said he could do it with just a glance as well but he couldn't find any on them.

Back