• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Breaking My Rules: Naruto Uzumaki vs Mori Jin

That was before he actually gave a shit. Everyone has Meridian Points, and as you can see in the Mori vs Ilpyo fight, once he got serious, he could use acupuncture even though his finger was broken.

Also, Mori Hui, who was hilariously outclassed by Okhwang in every way, still could apply acupuncture on him.

He was outclassed not overpowered.

Also against ilpyo he didn't suffer the effects of his power decreasing. Mori lunched his pressure points specifically not using his fingers

So we can't actually tell if the effects were the same because just biting any person's pressure points will cause pain

Mori didn't use his power decreasing acupuncture against Ilpyo, it was the accumulation damage one. He even said it in his flashback.

Naruto takes it low-mid diff.

First off,this fight won't even come to CQC.Kurama just bombs Jin and he won't do anything about it.Even if somehow Jin manages to get close to Naruto he still gets one shot by Rassenshuriken.

The original Naruto in this form can't use Sage Mode but his clones can.

I mean, to even harm Naruto, Mori would have to go into x8 Jeahbongchim, which would boost his speed proportionately. He would be much faster than Naruto before speed boosting techniques like Bo-Bup. The distance gap would be closed pretty early on.

Yeah,first he would have to go into 8x but he definetly won't do that instantly at the beginning of the fight.Kurama still bombs the place no matter how fast Mori is.Also,Rassenshuriken is AOE and one shots Mori.

With the fight against taek, Mori used his acupuncture straight away. Although that was since he knew he was strong and didn't like him very much because of how he was.

I would say if the match is blood lusted Mori would definitely use it straight away. If it isn't bloodlusted I wouldn't know if he would so I would say maybe.

I dont think it would matter if he does or does not use it as per my reasons above. I assumed he was using it anyway.

Back