• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bridget Flynn CRT (Additions, Clean-up and Sourcing)

This is a CRT and Cleanup for Bridget Flynn. I wanted to clean up the profile and add a couple things which took me quite awhile. But i did enjoy the comics alot. This is the current profile and This wil be the profile if everything gets accepted.

This CRT Includes the following things:

Adding Sources to her abilities:

Adding Scans for

Adding new abilities and resistances:​

Feats additions:

Physical Feats:

Striking:
Lifting:
Speed:
Durability:
Combat Feats:

Feats using abilities:

With Heat Vision:
With Enhanced Senses:

You need the most impressive feats calculated for us to be able to use them. Also, invulnerability is usually a no-limits fallacy.

The new abilities are probably fine.

Last edited:
Also, invulnerability is usually a no-limits fallacy.
Those feats are just additional feats, also, I wasn’t planning on adding Invulnerability but i saw this on her page: Weaknesses: Invulnerability is somewhat dependent on concentration.
And from what I have seen she’s mostly resilient to damage.
You need the most impressive feats calculated for us to be able to use them.
Which ones are you suggesting to get calculated? As i have no idea how this stuff works.

Those feats are just additional feats, also, I wasn’t planning on adding Invulnerability but i saw this on her page: Weaknesses: Invulnerability is somewhat dependent on concentration.
It should be changed to "durability" instead.

The feats mentioned don't seem worth even noting on her profile to me? Non of them will come even remotely close to anything her profile mentions already by the looks of it.
From what I can tell, her statistics are currently extremely exaggerated guesswork, and we should scale her from the actual greatest feats of herself, Synergy, Captain Dynamo, and other characters who have matched them, so I think that it is better to get the most impressive feats calculated than to continue with said extremely exaggerated guesswork.

It seems like they are currently scaled from Supreme and Omni-Man, but that is considered as crossover scaling, which is not allowed.

Perhaps we should delete all of the Dynamo 5 pages?

From what I can tell, her statistics are currently extremely exaggerated guesswork, and we should scale her from the actual greatest feats of herself, Synergy, Captain Dynamo, and other characters who have matched them, so I think that it is better to get the most impressive feats calculated than to continue with said extremely exaggerated guesswork.
I didn’t know about that, maybe it was better to tell me that right away.

Okay. What about feats from other characters that she scales to, such as Captain Dynamo, Brawn, and Synergy?

I’m reading those now, because I can’t remember all the feats happening by every character at once. But from what i have seen from Bridget her new scaling sits right at 8-C if not a little higher.

It seems like they are currently scaled from Supreme and Omni-Man, but that is considered as crossover scaling, which is not allowed.

Perhaps we should delete all of the Dynamo 5 pages?
That seems a good idea, since i have also other things i have to focus on and I don’t wanna hurry. I thought initially that this CRT would just include adding these small things and not a Tier change. I’m not experienced enough yet to apply these things without making it seem like an exaggeration or lowball. I’m gonna be as honest as i can be, I don’t want to apply things that I’m not knowledgeable enough on tieringwise. Because not only will it be difficult for me but also bring down the quality of pages on Image Comics and i don’t want that. I’m not confident enough to apply changes like these if I don’t know how. I did read all the comics on Bridget Flynn but i don’t know which Feats qualify for which Tier.

No problem at all. You also made me aware of several unreliable Image Comics profile pages.

I will close this thread then.

Back