• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Except it did happen cause the GER Also had to think to activate its power. As they said. It's a separate being. Which is why the power automatic. We can't assume his power overtakes. It isn't passive. It also has to think to activate it. And if it's thing activated. So did patchys which made him immune

Buttersamuri said:
It can't RtZ him. Because the action itself made him immune. If he is immune to the effects, he can't be effected. He makes himself immune while GER starts. GER can't effect patchy cause he is immune
....What are you talking about? Patchy isn't immune at the start of the fight and still has to actually make himself so. To do so he would have to think which we've already established isn't something that's fast enough to blindside GER.

Buttersamuri said:
Except it did happen cause the GER Also had to think to activate its power. As they said. It's a separate being. Which is why the power automatic. We can't assume his power overtakes. It isn't passive. It also has to think to activate it. And if it's thing activated. So did patchys which made him immune
^^^

As a response. The GER has to think to activate its power. It's over automatic due to it being separate being to Gio. They both think and activate their ability. Patchys made him immune to GER.

Okay, GER does not have to activate the power. It's always active.

It's passive. Patchy incons or loses. that's just how it goes.

Again. No. It's not passive. That's been said multiple times. It does have to activate. The stand itself is a separate being. Which is why it's automatic. It does it itself without Gio even knowing. But that's still not passive

Buttersamuri said:
^^^

As a response. The GER has to think to activate its power. It's over automatic due to it being separate being to Gio. They both think and activate their ability. Patchys made him immune to GER.
What response? You seem to think that GER wouldn't open with RtZ right off the bat, which he definitely would. Both start at the same time, so long as GER is aware that Patchy so much as exsits. The difference is that Giorno has already shown to be able to RtZ a thought-based action, which Patchy's most definitely is.

What response? You seem to think that GER wouldn't open with RtZ right off the bat, which he definitely would. Both start at the same time, so long as GER is aware that Patchy so much as exsits. The difference is that Giorno has already shown to be able to RtZ a thought-based action, which Patchy's most definitely is.

As a response to what you said. Not as a response to GER. Patchy just opens with making immunity

Buttersamuri said:
As a response to what you said. Not as a response to GER.
I see. Still doesn't change the fact that GER could reverse thought-based actions, which are what Patchy making himself immune count as.

I still stick my Patchy.

They both activate their powers. Patchys power made him immune though, so GER Can't actually reset him anymore. Patchy wins. My vote

Buttersamuri said:
I still stick my Patchy.
They both activate their powers. Patchys power made him immune though, so GER Can't actually reset him anymore. Patchy wins. My vote
For the umpteenth time, Patchy's very first thought gets RtZed before he can make himself immune. After which GER reduces his willpower to nothing and incaps him.

Except no. Because by the time GER actives. His immunity activated.if his hack made him immune at the same time of the GER activation, then he is immune. It can't reset him if his hacks already been done

Necromercer said:
1. GER is passive. It's already active, hence no activation for patchy.

2. This goes incon.
1. I've been over this multiple times with you. No it's not. The people above have. Even said this. It's not passive. It's considered automatic as the stand is a separate being who resorts to it ASAP. Gio simply has no control or knowledge on it. So that's why it's automatic. But the stand still does it by though. And since speed is equal, that means patchy has the same time and reactions to do as such

2. It does not

at least there wasn't as much incessant back and forth over this unlike barney.

i still can not believe that barney(F***ING BARNEY) is a highly controversial figure in this wiki.

Back