• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Giorno Giovanna vs Patchy the Pirate.

Patchy is Blood lusted, and he has prior knowledge of GER

GER is allowed, and Gio starts off with it.

Speed =

End this win streak: 0

Wins again: 0

Most Likely Outcome: 3

Plot hacks counter GER. Unless it shows to actually reset despite the plot changing it. Plot hacks and time hacks say No

time hacks are reset, and plot is also reset. he would never get the chance to use any of these abilities, thanks to the passive return to zero.

The most likely outcome Is they try to watch spoungebob, but then realize they can't turn the TV on, thanks to the passive power of GER.

They cry themselves to death.

No. That's a big no. GER does not effect the plot. It resets yes. But Plot hacks changes what literally happens. Aka. It says to to GER. That ability doesn't have any resistance to Plot manipulation. So Plot hacks counter. The GER can't effect the plot. Patchy can

It isn't passive. It's current. It takes an action and resets it to 0. (Getting this off other threads) But Patchys plot hacks changes what it does. Aka. Patchy thinks, the plot changes, and GER doesn't work because the Plot hacks countered it.

But it can't reset his action to 0 if his action changes the plot and what it actually does. Because the Plot changes and that changes what GER does. Patchy can effect the ability itself via plot and thought

Except it can cause it's the literal plot. It's what happens. It effects the power itself. GER can't stop plot from changing it. If the plot changes where GER stops working. It stops working. It can't reset cause I'm the plot, it didn't happen. Using your own argument against you

It can't reset, if it never happens according to the plot.

Buttersamuri said:
Except it can cause it's the literal plot. It's what happens. It effects the power itself. GER can't stop plot from changing it. If the plot changes where GER stops working. It stops working. It can't reset cause I'm the plot, it didn't happen. Using your own argument against you

It can't reset, if it never happens according to the plot.
One, I don't think he'd open with plot-hax that make GER stop functioning when he doesn't know what it is. Two, it doesn't matter whether it's reality warping, plot manipulation or the like, as long as you need to act to use it, it gets reset to zero. Patchy has to do something for his hax to activate and that act is undone by GER before he can screw them over (assuming Patchy knows that he specifically has to change the plot to stop GER from working).

Definitely incon.

official description. Besides, even if it wasn't his GER should activate faster than Patchy's plot hax.

Dude,GER stomps so hard is not eveen funny.

Diavolo can activate his hax with a thought and eveen him got stomped.

GER turns Patchy into a statue.

Buttersamuri said:
I'm just looking around and seeing different things. Like "GER still needs to activate"
OK, let's go with the assumption that GER needs to activate. Patchy isn't immediately opening with plot-hax against something he's never dealt with specifically to write away it's powers (I may not be a Spongebob expert but even I know that would be OoC for him). GER immediately sets his willpower to zero and he'll no longer really fight.

Actually, this might be a stomp if he uses his willpower manipulation. I'll let someone else clarify that for me but I think you now understand why this goes nowhere.

This still cant really be anything but incon. Why? Neither can really kill the other. How would patchy even know to use such an attack to open? Giogio opens with GER, almost always in character. From what I understand, Patchy does not open with plot hax.

He opens with time hacks the most. Which time freezes. Or even going revering or going back in time would be ways that give him the time he needs

Axl233 said:
Dude,GER stomps so hard is not eveen funny.
Diavolo can activate his hax with a thought and eveen him got stomped.

GER turns Patchy into a statue.
giorno can't kill patchy and patchy can't kill giorno, patchy has durability far surpassing giorno's ap so giorno can't do anything to him while patchy can't do anything to giorno because "lolno"

this is the definition of an incon.

giorno can't kill patchy and patchy can't kill giorno, patchy has durability far surpassing giorno's ap so giorno can't do anything to him while patchy can't do anything to giorno because "lolno"

Incapacitation is a still a thing you realize?

Axl233 said:
Incapacitation is a still a thing you realize?
i don't think you know how many MUDA's you'd need to take down a low 7-C character with only 8-C punches.

So what?Patchy is not a acasual eveen if he uses his hax first wich is not eveen in character he gets all of his actions reverted and turned into a statue.

Back