• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@HaduoCyberspaceWitch

What is the time frame? "A single panel" doesn't tell me much, unfortunately.

Feat: This

Priority: 3 (Scales to a few characters)

Verse: Marvel Comics

Description: Havok fires an energy blast, and the result is what you see on the image above.

Feat: https://ww4.*********.io/astarottes-toy-episode-1 1:12 in the episode

Priority: 1 Scales to everyone in the verse

Verse:
Lotte no omocha

Description: Astarotte launches some sort of magical explosion as large as an supernaturally tall tree

@Antoniofer: Sorry that it took so long to get back to you, but i've had some things to take care of IRL and i've barely had enough time online to correct a mistake of mine.

Anyway, there's a little issue with that calc request, because there's no real depiction of the damage left by Malos. However, it is said that three Continent-sized Titans fell in the fight between Malos and Mythra (watch from 1:06:04 to 1:06:18 for the first link, and from 7:44 to 7:58 for the second). And another thing to note, is that Malos' explosions were potent enough to obliterate a Titan's head, so i guess that can be used for scaling (with 1/8th of a country being used as the low end, and 1/8th of a continent being used as the high end).

@BRA, welp, if there's nothing to scale, I can't do anything. You have an statement of someone destroying a countinent, then rate them as such. From a calculator point of view, if they hasn't showed anything, nothing has really happened.

@Antoniofer: Well, that's the problem; i can't rate them as such for one reason: Titans are living creatures, so the statement could just mean they succumbed to the wounds inflicted.

Anyway, it's a pity. Thanks anyway.

Requesting some feats again unless everyone said no...

Feats:5:40

0:27

Priority: 1 (Terra Break should be focused on background range, & height as well this time, and should scale to the rest of the verse.), 1 (Should scale to the rest of the verse)

Verse: Wonderful World (Verse)

Description: At 0:27, Chartette uses Terra Break to cause a huge explosion. As the Makai is an alternate space, it sends Aiwhen flying into the sky, potentially reaching the moon, and the buildings in the area. At 5:40 in the other video, Friede turnes into a shadow within 1 100ths of a second while dodging a slash while being intangible. The 1st feat is a AP feat, and should be done within the back end of the arena, and the moon, despite no debris. The other is a Speed Feat.

Note: The Makai is a literal alternate dimension where it has it's own moon. As a result, it seems like it has its own world despite formerly being bound by Six Gates, & several seals.

Note 2: It's a fighting game made with a basic engine; of course it won't be as spectacular as something as say; GUILTY GEAR. The debris destruction is merely an effect as a result. Still, reaching the Makai's Moon is pretty decent to me. Back on topic...

Note 3: A lot of characters outside this verse broke ground in-game, and the debris mysteriously vanished. A BlazBlue character is capable of this. So I see no reason why the first feat can't be calced. Good luck... :/

Sorry again for the request; but if you want, you don't have to use KE measurements for the AP feat. I am just wondering what you could do otherwise... :/

Priority: 3 (Scale to top tiers of the verse)

Verse: My Hero Academia

Description: Gigantomachia pulverize part of a mountain

Feat: Here

Note: Here is his size compared to the trees.

http://***************.to/Comic/Deadpool-2013/Issue-4?id=12726

Description: Deadpool tanks a explosion that is so large that it's almost the size of the the Hoover Dam (how do I know this because the explosion happened in front of the Hoover Dam)

Priority: 2 or 3

Verse: Marvel comics

The another one

http://***************.to/Comic/Deadpool-Merc-With-a-Mouth/Issue-4?id=39452

Description: Deadpool tanks a satellite Blast

Thanks Antoniofer do you mind doing the other one as well or are you to busy? Name if how you like Antoniofer

Huesito88 said:
Thanks Antoniofer do you mind doing the other one as well or are you to busy? Name if how you like Antoniofer
There's much to scale in the other, and we can't see the entire explosion. Futhermore, I think Wade rely in regen in that one.

This request came about after a discussion in this thread.

Priority: 1

Affects most of the Force user profiles in the Disney Canon. Would scale to Canon Grievous as well.

Verse: Star Wars

Description: At 2:20 in this video Anakin blocks a Force Lightning blast from Dooku.

Request: Calculate the speed at which Anakin had to block that attack assuming Force Lightning is as fast as natural lightning.

Some useful info: Dooku's official height is 193 cm. Anakin's official height is 188 cm. Standard lightsaber blade length is 90 cm.

TeenAngel101 said:
Well, since the AP is much higher than 8-C, I think it can still be applied.
Yeah Force Lightning blasts from Dooku and Palpatine have injured characters with durability feats ranging from Large Building level+ to Town level+ (even damaged vehicles with those kinds of durability).

@JustSomeWeirdo, I might be able to do that calc.

Edit: here it is, but don't worry too much about the title. I thought it was a dragon art for a second, but then I realized right after the title was decided.

This is a feat that Gwynblieddd overlooked in his Naruto Revisions. I'm planning on doing some scaling, but I need more solid feats like these.

Priority: 2

Verse: Naruto

Feat Descriptio: Kakashi tanks being Shinra Tensei'd into thr ground.

0423-014

0423-015

Description: Scarlet Witch blasts the Frightful Four and it creates a giant crater

http://***************.to/Comic/Fantastic-Four-2014/Issue-11?id=3755

@Bre8k

I don't think he dodged it. It seems like the bullet narrowly missed him.

EDIT: Nevermind.

Alice Zuberg cuts a tree

Feat in questio - Alice cuts cleanly through a platinum oak tree

Tree durability - The tree is 1.5 meters thick and tough enough that 10 grown men can't make a notch 10 centimeters thick in 2 days

Priority: 2 (Scales to all the Integrity Knights and their equals, including Kirito, Eugeo, Quinella and Cardinal)

Verse: Sword Art Online: Alicization

Description: I'm hoping this one is roughly in the same ballpark with the Large Building stats in the other VR games...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back