• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly those two images are the only thing they showed about him.

Cooltaff12 said:
Priority: Tier 1 (Should scale to the rest of the verse)

Verse/Character: Kinnikuman (Manga)

Brief Feat Description: Broken Jr. and Ramenman dodging Rainbow Shower of Death, well as RobinMask and Kinnikuma reacts to it.

Rainbow Shower is made out of concentrated light directly from the sun. And yes, it does infact reflect and kill super heroes with it. Proof is in the chapters.

Feat: Kinnikuman chapter 323, 324,325, 351 and 353.

Further information: Broken Jr. - 195 cm, Ramenman - 208 cm, The wrestling ring, standard 18x18 to 20x20 feet, Prisman (the one shooting) - 304 cm.

Good luck! :^)
Sooo while someone may or may not do this, I'll just go and update the page.

I have two feats

The first one

Priority: 2/3

Verse: Marvel Comics

Description: Spiderman does a back flip to destroy a stone slab, he did that all in one microsecond

http://***************.to/Comic/The-Amazing-Spider-Man-1963/Annual-18?id=34824

The second one

Description: Spiderman saves Norman Osborn in a microsecond from being attacked by his test subject

http://***************.to/Comic/The-Amazing-Spider-Man-1963/Issue-597?id=4806

Wow I can't believe I didn't realize this sooner I was too focused with the core of the sun statement

Description: Genocide Destroys the town of Tucker Creek

The size of the explosion was comparable to the Tabula Rasa sphere (Archangle recreated the town using a celestial seed and the new town has a sphere around it)

http://***************.to/Comic/Uncanny-X-Men-2012/Issue-5?id=11082 (in the beginning it states how big the sphere is and the explosion that happened and it even shows a side by side comparison)

@Huesito, seems pretty straight foward to merit a blog, so going to post it here: (8.05/0.28)^3/1000 = 23.736 megatons divided by 2 is 11.868 megatons (City level); if the explosion was in surface then: 80.3686*8.05^3/1000 = 41.925 megatons divided by 2 is 20.962 megatons (City level)

Feat: http://m.*********.co/manga/get_backers/v04/c000/84.html

Verse: Get Backers

Priority: 1

Discription: The Protector devastates a apart of the ground with a punch

This is just to get an accurate power of the characters from Get Bakers as this would scale to a lot of the verse.

@LordGriffin

You didn't list what priority it is or what I am supposed to calc. Without a description I am not sure exactly what is going on in that panel.

@Teen

That explosion is really odd. The perspective is wonky; it looks close to the camera (you can actually see the two of them directly, which shouldn't be the case if they were really far away) in space and on the ground the explosion doesn't even break the horizon line. Hmm.

I was calc'ing Teen's feat before my internet died, using the classic R = Y formula. I will do it in a bit.

@Assaltwaffle

I greatly apologize, I didn't know anything about priorities, what's that? Sorry of it's a stupid question.

The scan is of the guy in all black punching that tree and braking of that portion of the rock in one shot.

Kepekley23 said:
I was calc'ing Teen's feat before my internet died, using the classic R = Y formula. I will do it in a bit.
I mean I get the formula, but what do you think of the perspective? Doesn't it look wonky or is that just me?

I do agree, especially because you can see the explosion mere meters above the buildings at 3:22, which would be utterly impossible if it had happened even 50 miles above the surface of the Earth, and it would also be much bigger than that if it was even a thousandth of the diameter of the Earth.

Overall, this feat is pretty wonky, but i guess it's at least worth the benefit of doubt.

Here we go...

Feats:

[1]

[2]

[3]

[4]

[5]

[6]

[7]

[8]

[9]

[10]

Priority: N/A (This is just to scale.), 1 or 3 (Should scale to the rest of the verse, or just Kiki.), ??? (I'm just curious about Chartette's Swing Power & Speed.), 1 (Terra Break should be focused on background range, & height as well this time, and should scale to the rest of the verse.), 1 (Should scale to the rest of the verse), At least 2 (Kiki's Feats should at least scale to herself, otherwise, unknown.), Either 1 or 3 (The Verse should be able to dodge this if they can dodge Chain Lightning.), Unknow (The verse can't dodge this, so, um... Attack Speed maybe?)

Verse: Wonderful World (Verse)

Description: 1st, Kiki lifts the opponent as a scale of the arena. 2nd, Kiki uses her Finish Skill which creates several Shadow Clones attacking Chartette (Speed Feat). 3rd, Chartette swings her Zweihander for what seems like alot of damage (Speed & AP feat). 4th, Chartette uses Terra Break to cause a huge explosion. As the Makai is an alternate space, it sends Kiki flying into the sky, potentially reaching the moon, and the buildings in the area. This should be done within the back end of the arena & the moon, despite no debris (Fighting Game Logic. :/) (AP feat). 5th, Kiki's feats Are Speed Feats. Kiki dashes across the arena (Speed Feat), 6th, she jumps from one end of the wall to the exact other side, 7th, then bounces off the same wall, 8th, she uses a move, and cancels into jumping to the opposite side. The last vid's feats are speed Feats. 9th, Friede dodges a slash from Ryuza that is extremely quick. & Finally, The last feat shows Lemius one framing Friede even though she was going to dodge (Potential Attack Speed Feat unless Scalable.).

Note: If it's Aim Dodging, you don't need to do Friede's feat against Ryuza.

Sorry again for the request; but if you want, you don't have to use KE measurements for the AP feat.& I am just wondering what you could do otherwise... :/

Also sorry for editing this...

Ryuza: 179cm 73kg, Lemius:160cm 47kg, Friede: 135cm 32kg, Kiki: 135cm 34cm, Chartette: 153cm 44kg

I wonder how many times this is now...

Is bumping requests no longer allowed now? Just asking, as there is alot going on here...

Bumping is allowed, but give it some time. It has only been one day. We have seen your post, but the amount of feats you gave will take someone many hours if not days to get through. Can you possibly trim down the list?

BMHKain said:
Here we go...
Feats:

[1]

[2]

[3]

[4]

[5]

[6]

Priority: N/A (This is just to scale.), 1 or 3 (Should scale to the rest of the verse, or just Kiki.), ??? (I'm just curious about Chartette's Swing Power & Speed.), 1 (Terra Break should be focused on background range, & height as well this time, and should scale to the rest of the verse.), Either 1 or 3 (The Verse should be able to dodge this if they can dodge Chain Lightning.), Unknow (The verse can't dodge this, so, um... Attack Speed maybe?)

Verse: Wonderful World (Verse)

Description: 1st, Kiki lifts the opponent as a scale of the arena. 2nd, Kiki uses her Finish Skill which creates several Shadow Clones attacking Chartette (Speed Feat). 3rd, Chartette swings her Zweihander for what seems like alot of damage (Speed & AP feat). 4th, Chartette uses Terra Break to cause a huge explosion. As the Makai is an alternate space, it sends Kiki flying into the sky, potentially reaching the moon, and the buildings in the area. This should be done within the back end of the arena & the moon, despite no debris (Fighting Game Logic. :/) (AP feat). The last vid's feats are speed Feats. 5th, Friede dodges a slash from Ryuza that is extremely quick. & Finally, The last feat shows Lemius one framing Friede even though she was going to dodge (Potential Attack Speed Feat unless Scalable.).

Note: If it's Aim Dodging, you don't need to do Friede's feat against Ryuza.

Sorry again for the request; but if you want, you don't have to use KE measurements for the AP feat.& I am just wondering what you could do otherwise... :/

Also sorry for editing this...

Ryuza: 179cm 73kg, Lemius:160cm 47kg, Friede: 135cm 32kg, Kiki: 135cm 34cm, Chartette: 153cm 44kg

I wonder how many times this is now...

Is bumping requests no longer allowed now? Just asking, as there is alot going on here...
I'll have to request Kiki's feats later then; I'm trying to find something for a certain Fighting Game recently released on STEAM.

(Enough derailing this, it almost seems like I'm doing thus... >_<|||) Sorry for the large amount of text BTW...

Won't do it again, & apologized... Just that my requests have huge amounts of text though... Back on topic before trouble occurs... >_<|||

Well, if you were simply reducing the amount of requests, i suppose there is no problem. You should have said it though, didn't notice it at first.

Anyway, i'll take a look at your requests in a bit.

I seriously don't want to go off-topic at this time but, Thanks, and sorry for such a mess of mine. Let's stop all this derailing before I get rekt... >P<

You can clarify things related to your request if you want. It won't be off-topic.

The Terra Break seems nigh-unquantifiable. No visible destruction other than a couple of boulders. I don't think it is getting past Building-level, unless there's something i'm missing.

I also don't know the point of calcing Kiki lifting someone else...?

Also, Chartette swinging her sword doesn't seem like a speed or AP feat, at least compared to her rating.

Don't know if these are worth calcing, really. The verse is rated higher than what the feats would yield.

I'm only going to point out Kiki lifting an opponent. I marked it as N/A to show the scope of the arena. Though Terra Break was meant to fill the arena completely; unfortunately, it seems to be a screen filling idea, than the former. I don't want to waste your time further, but I'm guessing the background range of the arena is unquantifyable to scale even? I can't ask Lina about the calc, but maybe there is someone who can... Carry on. I'll leave this to rest for now... Sorry for this whole mess. I'll leave this alone until I request a calc for a new verse; I'll do Kiki later...

Enough derailing this. I don't want to be in trouble a 2nd time.

• Importance/Priority: 2 or 3 (Depends on whether it scales to the Gods or not.)
  • Name of the Verse/Character: Divine Serpent Geh, AKA The Great Leviathan, AKA The Orichalcos God from Yugioh!
  • Brief Feat Description: Early into episode 182, following tremors after a duel with Dartz, who summoned Leviathan, the city of Atlantis rises from in the ocean, & a storm &/or tidal wave is also created.
What to calc: Leviathan creating its storm, as well as lifting Atlantis out from under the water. Here's a shot of the storm over the globe. Perhaps also the tidal wave/tsunami, too.

Hopefully this is okay, but here's a link to a video containing the feat. Notably, the episode also show dark clouds over: The Statue of Liberty, many buildings of New York, over London's Big Ben, & Tokyo Tower. The AP for that weather manipulation may also be worth considering.

Notes: Firstly, unsure if Waking the Dragons is canon. Anyhow, there's a bit of dub-sub inconsistency related to this feat:

DUB says there's an over 6000 mile diameter hurricane. This is supported by the globe shot indicated by that resembling a hurricane, heavy winds, & possibly the black clouds we see.

SUB says there's a tsunami over 100 meters high. It also says it'll hit America in an hour -makes sense; We're shown the Golden Gate Bridge early in the arc; IIRC, they're somewhere near San Francisco right now- & shows us a tidal wave.

But what the sub gives us doesn't really explain away the hurricane, which footage arguably supports anyway.

Also, unless subbers or dubbers messed up with dialogue (Japanese dialogue is still audible; May be worth it to verify the measurement) the 2 refer to different weather phenomenons, both of which seem plausible that they'd exist (hurricane via the globe shot, tsunami via the tidal wave scene) in this context AND even if they were talking about the same thing to contradict each other, their measurements don't really contradict one another: The sub says how high, & the dub says diameter.

But in any case, requesting a calc for Leviathan's feat, please.

Verse: DOOM

Tier: 1 (Affects every high-tier character profile in the verse, as well as the profiles for the BFG9000 and the Unmaker. This means a total of six profiles as of this moment, along with a few more that will most likely be made in the future.)

Description: The BFG9000 produces an explosion with a 15-meter blast radius.

Feat: Here.

This may or may not be a simple calc due to having the specifics detailed already, but I wouldn't really know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back