• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gemmy, the really is that no one knowns how to calculate cutting forces; even if we known, the result would be in force or pressure units that doesn't match with our system at all. Only thing that I can give you is that the satrongest oak has a UTS of 6.5 MPa, meanwhile the platinum has a UTS of at least 125 MPa

Welp, incinirate 42 goblins sound like reduce them to ashes, ta least as a low-end, and reducing someone to ashes yield 221527923 J, just multiply the number of goblins per the value. Also, calc apply to human that weight 88.3 kg or pretty similar, if goblins weights less than that you should compensate the mass.

Priority: Tier 1 (Should scale to the rest of the verse)

Verse/Character: Kinnikuman (Manga)

Brief Feat Description: Broken Jr. and Ramenman dodging Rainbow Shower of Death, well as RobinMask and Kinnikuma reacts to it.

Rainbow Shower is made out of concentrated light directly from the sun. And yes, it does infact reflect and kill super heroes with it. Proof is in the chapters.

Feat: Kinnikuman chapter 323, 324,325, 351 and 353.

Further information: Broken Jr. - 195 cm, Ramenman - 208 cm, The wrestling ring, standard 18x18 to 20x20 feet, Prisman (the one shooting) - 304 cm.

Good luck! :^)

does anyone care to answer my question (because my previous comment are deleted for some reason i dunno so ill try to re-question again, english is not my first language btw).

What's formula of speed reaction (seconds) to m/s (distance speed)?

i appreciate someone would answer because i'm only 1 month (ago) user in this wiki.

@David, you can take a look at the page of Reactions to convert time to our system. If you have time and distance, then just divide the distance per time to find speed, then use Speed page to convert to our system.

Antoniofer said:
@David, you can take a look at the page of Reactions to convert time to our system. If you have time and distance, then just divide the distance per time to find speed, then use Speed page to convert to our system.
yeah, that's what i'm confused, for example (i heard someone) said 0.00001s = 100000m/s but what about 0.0000123 or 0.12345 etc etc.

i can't just do a exact proper conversion of reaction to distance speed.

if i said 0.00001234s then it's 43210000m/s? error calc? (i'm utter newb)

Ehh, nop, we can't convert time units to speed units. If you have any more questions about the some issue, you can create a Q&A thread, we can't discuss in here.

I heard this feat is Mhs+, but I never seen a calculation of it

Description: Hawkeye and Black Panther dodge a glider that was thrown at them in a microsecond

Priority: 2 or 3

Verse: Marvel comics

https://m.imgur.com/Ap7IP2g

http://***************.to/Comic/The-Avengers-1963/Annual-2?id=63503

Apperantly hulk throws a glider at Hawkeye and Black Panther, I asked for it to be recalulated the results I've seen were (5000-9000 but no calc ever found and if there is one it may need to be recalculated since it's old)

how strong is a helicopter explosion. say it's just by fire/heat, would it be equal to the energy amount from the type of fuel. How much energy is in jet fuel if so (this type of helicopter does require jet fuel)

Fankid said:
how strong is a helicopter explosion. say it's just by fire/heat, would it be equal to the energy amount from the type of fuel.
Completely depends on the explosion. Nothing here is set in stone.

Here we go...

Feats:

[1]

[2]

[3]

[4]

[5]

[6]

[7]

[8]

[9]

[10]

Priority: N/A (This is just to scale.), 1 or 3 (Should scale to the rest of the verse, or just Kiki.), ??? (I'm just curious about Chartette's Swing Power & Speed.), 1 (Terra Break should be focused on background range, & height as well this time, and should scale to the rest of the verse.), 1 (Should scale to the rest of the verse), At least 2 (Kiki's Feats should at least scale to herself, otherwise, unknown.), Either 1 or 3 (The Verse should be able to dodge this if they can dodge Chain Lightning.), Unknow (The verse can't dodge this, so, um... Attack Speed maybe?)

Verse: Wonderful World (Verse)

Description: 1st, Kiki lifts the opponent as a scale of the arena. 2nd, Kiki uses her Finish Skill which creates several Shadow Clones attacking Chartette (Speed Feat). 3rd, Chartette swings her Zweihander for what seems like alot of damage (Speed & AP feat). 4th, Chartette uses Terra Break to cause a huge explosion. As the Makai is an alternate space, it sends Kiki flying into the sky, potentially reaching the moon, and the buildings in the area. This should be done within the back end of the arena & the moon, despite no debris (Fighting Game Logic. :/) (AP feat). 5th, Kiki's feats Are Speed Feats. Kiki dashes across the arena (Speed Feat), 6th, she jumps from one end of the wall to the exact other side, 7th, then bounces off the same wall, 8th, she uses a move, and cancels into jumping to the opposite side. The last vid's feats are speed Feats. 9th, Friede dodges a slash from Ryuza that is extremely quick. & Finally, The last feat shows Lemius one framing Friede even though she was going to dodge (Potential Attack Speed Feat unless Scalable.).

Note: If it's Aim Dodging, you don't need to do Friede's feat against Ryuza.

Sorry again for the request; but if you want, you don't have to use KE measurements for the AP feat.& I am just wondering what you could do otherwise... :/

Also sorry for editing this...

Ryuza: 179cm 73kg, Lemius:160cm 47kg, Friede: 135cm 32kg, Kiki: 135cm 34cm, Chartette: 153cm 44kg

I wonder how many times this is now...

I literally don't know what is happening there. Where is the mountain? Can you provide scans of the mountain before it was destroyed?

Therefir said:
Priority: 3 (Scale to top tiers of the verse)
Verse: My Hero Academia

Description: Gigantomachia pulverize part of a mountain

Feat: Here

Note: Here is his size compared to the trees.
Bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back