• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calculation Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
neeeed a cloud splitting calc request

Milas Baldwin shoots a laser at the sky and splits the clouds over the entire isles of astiria

Storm has roughly a 53397 KM radius scaling off Astiria's size, but that's a low end since the true size of the storm is unknown

That'll be enough for me to work with

Later of course but I'll indeed work with it

Wait, Timeframe?

Standard assumption is a minute and I don't think it took nearly that long.

Ok, I have some feats from OC Stando Users that I would appreciate to have number values for. However, it may be diffecult to calculate a few of them.

Attack Potency

1) The Stand: Crying Girls ionized the air between its hands, creating a ball of plasma the size of a grapefruit.

2) The Stand: Skullcrusher Mountain completely shatters a steel construction beam with a casual hit.

3) The Stand: Deep Purple completely freezes a public pool (top to bottom) into solid block of ice in a few seconds.

Speed

1) Crying Girls creates electricity/lighting and Skullcrusher Mountain is able to block it from it being fired from 5 meters away.

How big was the construction beam?

How big was the pool?

real lighting or nah?

DMUA said:
How big was the construction beam?

How big was the pool?

real lighting or nah?
1) I mean, probably a single standard sized construction beam. One that wasn't apart of the building yet.

2) Oof, is there a standard size for public pool? If not I guess use the standard size of an Olympic pool?

3) I mean... lightning is made from positive ionized charges on clouds going to the negatively charged ground below. That's kinda the whole stand's ability. So yes, most likely real.

Using the power of the I N T E R N E T, apparently the standard is 9x12x1 inches, 23x30x2.54 centimeters. Now, what's the level of destruction?

As a low end it's usually about 10x20 feet. It's usually about 6 feet deep if it's meant for more relaxation. This in non heretical measurements is 3.048x6.096x1.8288 meters

that seems good

@DMUA So I have 2 requests for you.

1. Izreldan and Thor shaking the 9 Realms of the World Tree with their fight (The World Tree is the solar system and the 9 realms are the 9 planets in our solar system).

2. Izreldan and The Archon atomizing multiple solar systems.

Pretty sure at the point of MSS destruction, the level doesn't matter so much as the distance between them and the furthest object they destroy.

Inverse square forkery and all

... I'd have to figure out how to use it though

Izreldan said:
Where are they in the Solar System, and what's the magnitude at the farthest end?

What's the distance to the furthest thing they destroyed?

The energy of condensation is directly equatable to destruction like that

.... That said, the bizzard was extremely severe, right? I found out recently CAPE can be applied to blizzards despite there being no lightning and stuff, so I bet I could at least apply Moderate CAPE. Wouldn't get above Town I think, but would be higher in the tier.

Either way, describing it so I get an idea would be nice.

Edit: Wait fork no I haven't seen any real confirmation CAPE applies to snowstorms at all. However, I do have a new formula to work with...

A gigantic blizzard was circling the entire town of Tunmare. Hypothermia was inflicted in seconds to those who left their heated homes with magical flames. Tons of snow filled the streets of Tunmare.

@DMUA Izreldan and Thor were on Earth when they clashed, and the aftereffects of their fight were tearing Earth apart while causing the other 8 planets to shake and tremble, even opening chasms and canyons on rocky planets like Mars and Venus. The magnitude required for a quake to be felt across a whole planet and alter the landscape drastically is Magnitude 10.

The clash between Izzy and The Archon destroyed large parts of the galaxy at the atomic level, this galaxy was the same size as ours as it actaully was an alternate version of the Milky Way in another dimension that was uninhabited (100,000 Lightyears in Diameter, 50,000 Lightyears in Radius. For an estimate of area effected, they atomized about a quarter of the Milky Way: 12500 Lightyears in Radius)

Hope that helps :)

Can someone calc the energy of a blast of this magnitude?

The Beast had thrown his arms into the air, surprised from the ambush, causing him to throw his Ray Field Blast high into the sky. As it continued soaring higher and higher, the blast finally made impact with Earth's moon.

Back down in New Marais, Cole shrugged off his surprise impact and jumped back out the hole in the building his entry made, plummeting from the air, unable to maintain flight without John amplifying his powers. He grappled onto the neck of a street lamp as he fell, his heart stuttering from the surprise of the attack.

He looked up, eyes wide and mouth gaping in awe. As he witnessed the incredible flash of light from John's Ray Field Blast finally making impact with the planet's satellite rock. If John had used his full power, he would have caused it to split asunder as he did in Kessler's timeline, causing the entire Earth to suffer from tremendous gravitational backlash and tidal waves, killing God knows how many Conduits in the process. Thankfully, John had suppressed his energy this time, only melting a giant hole into the moon, dwarfing even it's largest crater, which Cole could only see once the brilliant light had finally died out.

It would be good if you drew a representation of the blast in paint to make it clearer how big the crater is.

I dunno if we have a number as per how hot something has to be to burn flesh, but calculating fire generation is possible.

What I'm trying to calculate is the actual combustion temperature of human flesh; not the temperature required to cause injury. The character uses his own body as fuel. I ran into the same language issue researching the topic online.

I dunno if you can calc that by itself

I think it would be better to measure the feats he pulls with this stuff

He does have one current feat of causing major burns to someone just by striking them, which should work for that, or I guess we could just use average/assumed fire temps

Covering someone in fire/lava is 9-B. Fire is lower on the spectrum, though.

He can't actually cover people with like a blast or anything--basically all he can do is light himself on fire and hit people or throw a small fireball

I got three things i need a calculation

1)What tier is boiling someone blood till there is nothing left?

2)How fast is circling the Earth in less then a second?

3)How much it takes to pulverize mountain Everest just by punching air to do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back