• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calculation Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antydeth said:
What's the size of the forest and how big is the explosion?
So the forest... let's say the forest was around 50 arces? We'll say it's a small forest or something.

The Explosion was from a 5 ton tnt payload... I don't know right off of my head what that would be

Explosions are at least Mach 22

But how slow is slow motion? Giving an animal for reference could be good.

Garden snail or something a bit faster?

Cause snails are more frozen in time unless you take a close look rather then slow mo

That'll work

Verse name for blog's sake?

Oh wait you gave it

I'll be back

Never thought I'd use this again.

Any calc on surviving a meteor twice the size of the solar system?

Things are gonna get weird.

Well like

I'm pretty sure to notice that moving it's likely FTL KE

if it's moving slowly enough to not effect that then

what the fork is you doing with a Solar System Sized Meteor

Being real, though, it's pretty much going at speeds of a normal meteor. Somehow. This is a verse with logic flawed.

well right um

Well if this gets Tier 3, please note that that meteor should probably be a black hole anyways

versename?

Legion350 said:
I need calcing an intense blizzard across an entire town about the size of a mile.
How fast is the blizzard created? And those the character specify in using ice magic or is this simply a 'truimph-card' ability of his?

That's not even the start of feats. I'll have to make them up to be a bit logical though.

Most of Gojiller's feats in EOTW are durability, though.

Legion350 said:
I need calcing an intense blizzard across an entire town about the size of a mile.
I'll use condensation and assume that it's as tall as a cumulonimbus, be back

Would someone mind calculating this feat? I have tried to do it myself, but I am not good at pixel scaling. I'm trying to use the method in this calc:

https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/...personic_Baseball_Catch_+_Deathstroke's_Staff

But again, pixel scaling is not my expertise.

The feat:

Cole MacGrath casually vaporizes a helicopter with an extremely casual lightning bolt:

30CAB113-2238-476C-B44F-338B4FE9D1A7
B147D7AF-BB86-4870-8F75-045D57598204

Here's some scans for the helicopter in question:

E6C56086-D2BA-4854-B0EE-94F8BA7B0D23
60667DCB-EA6B-44C1-84B7-749C6001653A
AB7A3182-FE98-497E-A5B3-BB2617994695
Again, if it's not too much trouble, I would greatly appreciate it.

Firstly dunno why you're on the FC/OC Sid of things, you aren't even banned otherside anymore

Secondly still likely a bit compared to 7-B ratings currently

Yeah, but unlike VS Battles, people actually respond to you on this one.

Yeah, I'm trying to make it as a supporting feat to reinforce Tier 7 InFAMOUS. I'm mainly requesting because I'm on IPad and can't pixel scale for crap to find the volume of the chopper.

They do occasionally. And some of them actually have skill in the trade and know how to get this done

I know they are more skillful. But they are usually very busy, and this doesn't seem like something to waste their time with since the only issue is finding the volume of the chopper.

How powerful is tanking a launch from a house in Indiana to a desert in Arizona?

Also, said launch causes a crater as big as the Grand Canyon when it lands.

Yes, I'm going all out this time.

level of destruction in making that crater?

Also, versename?

That's not telling me if it's Fragmentation, Violent Fragmentation, Pulverization or Vaporization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back