• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calculation Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need an explaination for why Being the creator and Supreme being is that tier. IE, you need actual feats.

Didn't we already agree on At least Low 2-C?

DMUA said:
Alright, I'll see what I can do.

..... What is a Suzuki made of anyways
Stuff like steel, aluminium, glass and rubber?

Also worth mentioning that there was a human child under the truck, who got vaporised as well

I don't know where you'd find the exact amount of each material on a Suzuki.

So the feat's at least 9-A. Neat.

Yeah, I don't know what to do, just rate it as "At least 9-A"

You still can't just say 1-A without good justification. And, again, you should have his actual Low 2-C feats as opposed to vague "muh supreme" statements. Though, adding those ontop of him stomping Low 2-Cs would add credibility to it.

GyroNutz said:
I don't know where you'd find the exact amount of each material on a Suzuki.

So the feat's at least 9-A. Neat.
Doesn't have to be specific, you can just make assumptions and low-ball it, as long as it's reasonable.

DMUA said:
You still can't just say 1-A without good justification. And, again, you should have his actual Low 2-C feats as opposed to vague "muh supreme" statements. Though, adding those ontop of him stomping Low 2-Cs would add credibility to it.
Not my character, remember...I do not agree with the 'Possibly 1-A', as well. Hmm, I'll try to talk Warriorman into accepting a much lower placement on his supreme character.

Well the tires are made out of rubber, it's obvious what's made out of glass, the chassis and frame is made out of cast iron, and aluminium is likely used for the other car parts (such as the engine, wheels and transmission)

Antydeth said:
Not my character, remember...I do not agree with the 'Possibly 1-A', as well. Hmm, I'll try to talk Warriorman into accepting a much lower placement on his supreme character.
That's not an excuse and it's not proving anything. You should talk him into actually providing proof instead of just saying "lol 1-A"

Though to be honest a Low 2-C can do the same stuff storywise a 1-A can anyways, so it's not like he really needs to worry about it.

Probably...My first assumption about 1-As was that they were tier 0s with no proof of being truthfully omnipotent or them having a major weakness or limitation, which debunks their "True Omnipotent" creditibility and quality(like the Presence for example).

Lol no

1-As are beings outside of a High 1-B multiverse and it's concepts. If they just transend something, then they're just 1 D higher.

Because people are greedy bastards. We want the most out of everything. We want to stand on the highest pedestal. Did I answer the question?

If you want to stand on a pedestal, pick one that matters.

MHA: Main character is 8-A at his best, God Tiers are Tier 7 but when they fight their fanbases light on fire

Naruto: Main character is 5-B, but when he got so much as High 6-C, people were kinda losing the hype they had with earlier tiers.

You know the thing that makes MHA better, and Naruto in it's Hayday on par?

Writing. The thing that people who ain't nerds can care about.

I know

but I'm tell ya

you aught to set your sights on what matters

DMIUA:"You aught to set your sights on what matters"

What? Like anything besides debating about fictional characters? Yeah, thanks for the advice...unneeded, since I've long taken it into account, but thenks anywoys.

Gonna drop a quick and simple feat here.

The moon (Earth's moon can be assumed) is compressed down to a sphere with a diameter of 0.75 meters within 10 seconds (If this matters).

Can someone calculate the energy of this lightning bolt using the method from the Misaka Mikoto calc?

Feat:

Screen_Shot_2018-10-17_at_12.46.46_AM.png

Calc Method Reference:

http://web.archive.org/web/20160505...aka-mikoto-energy-projection-2-level-6.20550/

In the final arc in my own verse, Ryn activating his new form shook the space-time continuum. It caused several rifts in timespace, causing the future and past to intersect.

Is that a universal or universal+ thing?

ZephyrosOmega said:
In the final arc in my own verse, Ryn activating his new form shook the space-time continuum. It caused several rifts in timespace, causing the future and past to intersect.
Is that a universal or universal+ thing?
Pretty sure that's High 3-A

Alright, here we go.

Using the Heartbreaker cannon, Rynild Ras'Aul (again) is capable of Completely vaporizing the island of terraria. It's roughly in a 1600km2 area, and it would be reduced to a crater in the ocean. anyone wanna halp?

He's not amped in this scene, he literally just yells one word when motivated by Christmas cheer and blows up a planet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back