• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calculation Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Marvel Omniverse is impossible for any fictional character to make, so.....

The other one says it's a combination of 16+2 d structures, so, making one should be Hyperversal.

1-B then? I'll be putting it at: '1-B, possibly 1-A' simply out of respect for the guy. The 'Above' character seems more like a 'The One Above All' copy-cat and im sure warriorman(the friend i was talking about) would want it that way. Still, I do agree that there are literally NO actual statements or feats to justify a direct 1-A placement, much less a 0 one.

If there aren't actual feats, then he shouldn't be put at that tier.

Also, actually, considering that that Wiki's version of an omniverse listed a distance, it's probably not opperating on M-Theory where a dimension higher then another has infinitely more mass, and by our tiering, power.

In consideration of that fact, he's probably only "At least Low 2-C" for stomping three characters of such a tier.

Its just blunt statements like: 'Oh this character possess limitless power and is above everything, knows everything and all the outcomes, so therefore its bored...'. Something like this. I think cosmonology isn't Warriorman's strong side...

Regardless, is it fine if I do it like this: "At least Low 2-C, possibly 1-B", similar to the Anti-Spiral?

Limitless power could be as low as 3-A.

Yeah, i know that =.=...You have no idea how many debates I have had over this topic on the DxD wiki. Literally half the people there assume Ophis and Great Red are something like 'the One Above All' or 'The Presence', purely because the author of the light novels said Ophis could easily destroy the world and has supposedly infinite power. Its a harem light novel so would one expect...

Just saying. If your character has "limitless power" (assuming we take that at face value) then 3-A should be the "At least".

1. No, its not MY character, its warriorman's, at least originally. Im just its 'foster author' or something like that.

2. The character is far far above three Low 2-C characters combined(confirmed by one of these characters themselves). These characters already exist in canon DxD- Great Red, Ophis and Trihexa. However, in Warriorman's fanverse, these three have feats similar to MUI Goku and Jiren, who are rightfully placed in the Low 2-C category.

Side note: Yes, I do understand what you are trying to say. And I would've been 100% on with it, if I had disregarded this tiny crucial detail.

Plus, the 'Above' character seems to be existing on a higher plane than every other character in the fic, so putting the 'at least' on Low 2-C should be justifiable. It exists beyond the universe(beyond the 'Omniverse', according to Warriorman himself) itself so...either 'at least High 3-A' or 'at least Low 2-C'.

Oh. The "I wanna be strong in fiction" starter pack lol. Then they'd probably be Low 2-C minimum, yes.

MrBambu:"Oh. The "I wanna be strong in fiction" starter pack lol." Is this supposed to be a mocking insult to me or the original creator of the character?

It's not an insult really. Just kinda a comment on an observation

Ok...Never really heard of this 'starter pack', though my tiny uneducated head does get the meaning of it.

Edit: You know what, just screw it. The page can go ahead and get deleted for inconsistencies for all I care.

Make your page how you like. Meant no harm by the observation.

Its not your fault. Its Warriorman, or rather me...Im arguing over a character who wasn't even originally mine in the first place...

Can someone calc these? Also for second calc's reference, Philiston is 75,000 square miles. Also don't calc storm creation, just dispersion.

Police melts buildings because it's totally what they do
Michael pointed at the sky from the car window, getting darker and darker every millisecond. Until it shows itself from the thick clouds. It was a building. A building with similar height as Tokyo Tower, made all out of Titanium for protection. Yet it has no power against the man who is holding it, and tried to threaten to throw the tower to the Vatista's car.
Man: "God Hand!! Michael!! You are going to die!!!"

With that, Michael cringed.

Michael: "Umm, do you have any better dialogues than that? That's embarrassingly, just, like, ughhhhh, you know?"

Man: "You're mocking me!?"

Michael: "No........... Pfft, yeah."

With that, the man is pissed. He threw the building he holded to the car he was chasing. The man believed that this will kill them both: but it didn't happen.

The full titanium building melted in an instant by seemingly extreme heat. It was the police psychics. As one officer melted the building, another officer picked up the liquid before it fall off the ground and the other captured the man. As Vatista drives further and further, the man is farther and farther to be seen, until he falls their normal range of sight.

Vatista: "E-rank psychic. His ability is not even good."
Horrible prank gone horribly right
After few hours, they arrived at Rose Park, only to be greeted with a weird phenomenon. There are storm clouds forming in the city at supernatural rate, forming above the entire central area in almost half a second. After 3 seconds, the clouds has been formed above entirety of Philiston, and the snow started to fall.
The snowstorm within summer is odd enough, but also the storm may be the worst snowstorm ever recorded within human history, forming large amount of snow on the ground in no time and blocking the sight of the civilians' vision, not seeing anything even if it's just 3 meters away.

Michael: "What the hell?"

Vatista: "Tch. This is only can be done by an omega-level. Neither of the two would do this kind of troll, there must be new generation out there."

New Generation. Recently, there are 9 new omega-levels who came out of nowhere. These people are said to be new strongests, and there are chances that they are aiming for Four Heavenly Gods' heads.

Michael get out of the car to prepare for the fight. Three fingers covered his eye each, and two hands popped out from the ground, blocking his blind spots. He anticipated for an enemy, until he sensed one.

Running from left, he is going to attack. Michael used his hand to catch it, but it teleported to his front and said:

Valstrax: "HEY BOI, DO YOU WANNA MY SANDWICH???!!!!!"

The storm suddenly disappeared. A few milliseconds and the storm went away. Even snow on the ground miraculously disappeared. The only thing left unusual was the man in front of him and the double deck cheese sandwich he holds, pushing it to Michael's face.
Don't get wasted with a guy you know that he'll mess you up
Catherine: "Well, while there are times we're hating each other to death like that one time Val sent me into space but hey, you warmed my heart and I don't wanna antagonize. Let me have a seat."
Catherine took a seat beside Valstrax, and then pulled out some candy from her pocket.

Valstrax: "BTW, that instance wasn't because of hate, we're flat out drunk. Also you're the one who flew to space at high speed."

Catherine: "Did I? I thought you were the one who sent me into space in that diaper party?"

Valstrax: " I suggested it. You were the one who followed it. It's entirely your fault. But man, you, having diaper on your head, flew to the moon at two seconds, bashed it with your skull, cracking it half, moving few thousands of kilometres sideways each piece in like, a second, and sent to jail for like two hours. Good times."

Catherine: "Good times, my ass. Hey, now that I remember it, you don't have pics of us dancing, do you?"

Valstrax: "Nah."

Catherine: "Huh, cool."

Valstrax: "BUT I HAVE A VIDEO!!!!!!!"

Catherine: "OI, DON'T YOU DARE!!!!!"

Valstrax: "HAHAHA!!! DID YOU REALLY THINK THAT I'LL MISS THAT SWEET SWEET OPPORTUNITY TO MESS WITH YA!!?? YOU'RE TOO NAIVE, GIRL!!!!"
The verse is The Black Roses. Also there's fourth calc, I just don't make the scenario yet.

Basically girl named Elizabeth compressed a planet that has radius comparable to the distance between the inner core and edge of the moon to size of a marble.

It's not normal skyscraper though. It's entirely made out of Titanium.

There's a Devilman calc in VSB similar to this. He calc'd the movement of the moon and the speed of the movement of something.

Thanks. I realized that writing comedy is hard to do.

Mr. Bambu said:
Not to criticize or anything, but I think that kind of comedy is very repetitive. And not in a good way. The comedy focuses on what the character do, not what character's action actually means and implication because of it. Sure, you can go WTF comedy b that feels like 2000's outdated comedy.

If you say so. Satire is great though, and a character that embodies a particular type of comedy is consistent enough to have a good character rather than having the character say whatever the writer believes is funny at that moment, only to shift in the next moments.

To each their own, I guess. Comedy is subjective boye.

Yeah, it's subjective. That's what I like about Comedy. I also agree with you that character need to have themes to have their own punchlines or comedic effect. Though I believe you're in risk that you create punchline machine. Valstrax has punchlines and weirdness but I'll give him time to be a bit sane without making it out of character, giving him a bit of humanity thus making them believable. I'm using sitcom comedy's philosophy here, no matter how small it is, when you're creating a laugh, all of your character need to contribute at some degree, no matter who or what archetypes you based off of.

Why aren't you debating about comedy?

Neh, I'm not. Just saying stuff, sorry for derailing. This may be a reference to third feat. The feat is similar. The timeframe of the movement of the moon is one second, the overall movement is few thousands of Kilometers so 2000km so speed of the movement is 2000000m/s. The moon's mass is 7.3476731e+22 kg so:

7.3476731e+22 * 0.5 * 2000000^2. I dunno the result though. I'm bad at math.

Alright, lets not get too derailed here, this is a thread for posting calc requests.

Assuming you did your math right (and I'll give you the benefit of the doubt), 5-A.

It's at yottaton territory right? Yeah, I used the Satan calc as a reference so I think I'm okay. Also for second calc it's similar to Kushala calc you did. It's just much more casual and used Hax to remove the snow.

Christian Higdon said:
I need a calc of Nightmaricus busting Isla Ultima. Keep in mind, he did this with one output of energy.
Firstly, I feel really bad for having ignored this calc for so long because I don't know how to pixel scale. Though don't worry, Ed will get a scaling image back to me.

Secondly, the fact that he did it with one blast is just common sense AP.

Thirdly, how hard did he destroy it? Did he send out large pieces? Small Pieces? Turn it to dust? Turn it to Vapor? Or turn it to atoms?

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
Alright, how wide is the skyscraper? And how tall? In meters is preferable but use whatever you see fit.

As per Isla Ultima, 1.1709469×10^13 m2 is it's area. I need it's height above the sea floor (Note: They're in the 4000 meter range usually) to get Cubic Area, which I can apply Destruction to.

Alright, how wide is the skyscraper? And how tall? In meters is preferable but use whatever you see fit.

It's as tall as Tokyo Tower and it's also as wide.

Likely 7-A, possibly higher-> My suggestion. It is of course an unliterature one, so take it as you will.(Doesn't matter, I got debunked.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back