• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calculation Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yobobojojo said:
Uh....

Christmas time is his amp
There's no proof it's a power boost.

It's just him going all out because he's so excited, logically.

>Implying Awesomeverse uses logic anymore then Lonney Toons

It's pretty clear Christmas Critic is amped. His feats there far eclipse anything else, and the only thing that comes close is trading blows with AVGN, who one-shot Internet Reviewer Linkara.

I mean, it uses a bit of internal logic so you don't after confused all the time.

I mean, he usually isn't motivated to perform High end feats.

He's literally just going all out via the power of Christmas, it's not like he absorbs the Genki energy of Santa or something, he just gets ludicrously over excited and ends up doing crazy shenanigans.

How did we get from his own feats to crossovers

Also, if it's a 2 way Canon crossover, you can scale them to each other, if it's a 1 way crossover, the crossover character would scale to the established cast.

Anyways, what say yall take it to my wall so we don't clog the calc thread?

Eh, probably wouldn't effect much, but, you could tell me the radius' and the height of notable mountains and I could add that to the total ordeal.

I'm more asking for how above sea level a majority of landmass is. The average is 840 above sea level, and combining that with how deep the sea is, it would be 3339+840= 4179 meters. Would that be good?

Alright, final question then I'll get to work, what's the Destruction level? Did it blow into large pieces? Small pieces? Dust? Vapor? Atoms? (Disclaimer, Atomization and Vaporization are no simple matters. If you expected something like 6-C, ho boi Vaporization would far from give it to you)

Can someone calculate the energy needed to cover the entire earth in clouds, which kind of clouds doesn't really matter as long as they can block sunlight from hitting the surface of the earth.

Unless it qualifies for using KE due to manually moving everything in a fashion that would count for that, I don't think I really know how. CAPE of course only applies to storms instead of just clouds.

If it is KE, I need the Speed in m/s (Or just a distance and a timeframe, I'm not picky about what you provide) and a verse name to label the blog by. 11,000 meters is probably thick enough to block the sun, unless you mean complete darkness by which case I would have to look into that

Vaatu preformed a similar feat, if Im not mistaken. Covering the Earth in a miasma of darkness or something of the sort.

I knew it was in the same area of High 6-A but it is important the exact number or at least a decent guess as the feat would be divided by three due to it being done with three spell casters working together.

If it is slightly above or baseline High 6-A then the feat would be closer to 6-A+ but if that calc was high enough it would still be tier High 6-A.

Either way, I'd need my inquiries answered if you're to find out.

To clarify, are the clouds just darkening the sky or making it pitch black?

1 Trillion Kilometers, 1.E27 Cubic Centimeters, times 25700 (j/cc) and 30852.2 (j/cc)

2.57E31 Joules, 6.14244741873804 Zettatons for Vaporization, Small Planet level

3.08522E31 Joules, 7.37385277246653 Zettatons, Small Planet level for Atomization.

Keep in mind overpowering GBE, the thing that makes you baseline planet level, is really hard in comparison to this. After all, even after this impact, it'll still come right back together.

DMUA said:
1 Trillion Kilometers, 1.E27 Cubic Centimeters, times 25700 (j/cc) and 30852.2 (j/cc)
2.57E31 Joules, 6.14244741873804 Zettatons for Vaporization, Small Planet level

3.08522E31 Joules, 7.37385277246653 Zettatons, Small Planet level for Atomization.

Keep in mind overpowering GBE, the thing that makes you baseline planet level, is really hard in comparison to this. After all, even after this impact, it'll still come right back together.
Right. Well Kilofoe planet busting got retconned so GBE for that is out the window

GreyFang82 said:
Yes, darkness.

Not dim light, actual darkness.
I haven't had any luck finding how dense a cloud would have to be to cast complete darkness, and, that kinda makes sense considering water reflects, not blocks.

I'm happy to hear if you manage to find anything, but on my end, it looks like I'd just have to assume it's a bicc Cumilulionumbus or however it's spelled

it looks like I'd just have to assume it's a bicc Cumilulionumbus or however it's spelled
That sounds about right, I couldn't find anything either.

FORKING

THE MINUTE YOU SAID THAT

I JUST SAID "MEH HECK IT I NEED TO GO TO BED" AND POSTED IT ANYWAYS DESPITE NOT GETTING THE NAME

HECKERY

Hey... can someone calc some of the feats of this This Character?

Specific feats in question:

• Completely flattening a chunk of a forest (Say like... 25%)
  • Moving a few steps before an explosion hits him from 1 - 2 meters away
  • Seeing a TNT explosion moving in slow motion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back