• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can Rimuru physically run/travel FTL or at Relativistic+ levels?

No, it's just combat speed. Milim, Guy, Veldora etc all only travel at like dozens of times the speed of sound.

Though obviously Eos Rimuru can transcend time and space to travel to any point in time, so depends on what version you mean.

I mean he can probably use his Space Domination to teleport himself in bursts to make the travel time very short, or, if he knows the target location, Spatial Travel there directly.

I mean, I was more thinking about high speed running around fighting type shit you see in Dragon Ball and stuff, where they physically move around at high speeds.

Amexim said:
I mean, I was more thinking about high speed running around fighting type shit you see in Dragon Ball and stuff, where they physically move around at high speeds.
combat speed , and travel speed are two different things

I know that. What I am saying is, combat speed is how fast you attack and react. Not how fast you can travel short distances in a fight. People like to call Dragon Ball's high speed teleportation bullshit "combat speed" when that's not it at all. When people say that Bruce Lee has better combat speed than Usain Bolt, they don't mean Bruce can run around in the ring faster than Bolt, they mean he fights— strikes, blocks, and dodges by maneuvering his body faster. I'm asking if there's any evidence of Rimeru doing any dragon Ball nonsense at the same speed as his swings. If not, then cool. Thank you.

Back