• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cannibalized Worm: Alpha RP Thread 3

DragonEmperor23 said:
@TheDarkSide

"We've found out about this base that's keeping a lot of high level Tinker tech. I've sent some of my men to raid it but I'd like you to join them. What you do think? You'll be getting paid for this."
Heheh, he thought to himself. He stepped toward the door but then remembered...

"Sure, but how do I get a ride???"

@Junko

The laser tears a hole through some barrels that people are hiding behind, vaporizing them and going on to make a hole in the warehouse. One of the gangsters pull out a knife that starts glowing and manages to cut a bot in half with it.

@DMUA

Miss Militia puts her hands together.

"Well, that's everyone who is currently here. The others are either out on patrol or unavailable. What do you think?"

Skidmark shouts in surprise and runs to the back of the truck.

"He's about to blow us! Kill him!"

A laser beam flies through the warehouse, missing Skidmark just as he begins moving.

"SEE!? @#$% YOU #$@%, NOW!"

The arms on the truck morph into cannons and start glowing after pointing at Gurman's direction.

The man looks disappointed.

"Oh, okay then."

He starts walking away.

@Paul

The man thinks.

"Well, the majority of the class was in the airplane that exploded. But of the ones that left the airplane, it would be me, the twins, a girl I never really talked to, and the teacher. I guess the teacher would be considered the leader?"

@Smashor

Marco nods.

"Follow me, I know a spot where we can get weapons."

Carlos looks confused and shocked.

"Wait, Ricardo made weapons?"

@Phoenix

Nicholas sees flashes of a guy with red hair wearing a martial arts gi running through buildings. The guy raises his foot and stomps downward, creating a shockwave that destroys the vehicles chasing him and levels the buildings that are nearby. Nicholas sums up that Akuma's bounty was given to him due to Akuma destroying the property of several rich people. As he tries looking at other pieces of Akuma's identity, he starts seeing black and nothing else.

Robert doesn't learn about anything unusual regarding the crash besides how quickly the plane exploded after leaving the airport.

@Stand

[you enter REM sleep next turn]

@TheDarkSide

"I have one of my men waiting for you in the lobby. He will drive you there."

Twins, a girl and the teacher huh?

"They would likely count, yes. Could you point them out for me." I ask

"It's a pretty good looking team."

... Not exactly expected, on either front.

Though, with Skidmark off balance, there's still an opening.

Gurman punches the truck, hard enough to make the impact reverberate through his bones, trying to send it through the wall and hopefully send Skidmark flying off.

Rai nods, and starts walking away

DragonEmperor23 said:
@TheDarkSide

"I have one of my men waiting for you in the lobby. He will drive you there."
"Thank yo." said Pzyko, turning and walking all the way out of the room and riding the elevator down to the lobby.

As Nicholas snaps back to reality after concluding the cause of the bounty, he turns to Alexandra.

"Property damage, that's all I could see, the rest was... black. Strange." He says, looking slightly surprised.

"Unusual. Well, what are your thoughts?" Alexandra asks him.

"I think we can handle it, we have to be careful though." Nicholas replies.

Soon after, Robert taps Nicholas on the shoulder.

"Hey, I figure you're looking into the past, right?" He asks.

"Yeah, another bounty, what about it?"

"Well, there was this plane that exploded right after takeoff near Mexico, think you could take a look? Maybe see if anyone with powers was around there too?" He asks.

"Good idea." Nicholas replies, Alexandra brings up the news article about the plane crash on the main screen. Victoria is lying on a nearby couch observing the rest of the group.

Nicholas then begins using Retrospective to attempt and discern the events that lead up to the plane crash, how it happened and if any capes were involved.

@Paul

The guy looks around but doesn't seem to spot any of them. He pulls out his phone.

"I'll try calling the twins, I have one of their numbers."

A few minutes later, the two of you have met up with the twins and are heading over to the store where the teacher was last seen heading to. One of the twins turns to you.

"So, why are you so interested in talking to us, random stranger man?"

@Junko

As the gangster's body parts fall to pieces, one of the other gangsters rush over to the knife and presses a button on the hilt. The knife starts flashing, and she throws it at one of the nearby bots. The knife impacts the chest of the bot before blowing up that bot and two other bots that were too close.

@DMUA

Miss Militia speaks up.

"Since it is starting to get late, would you like to go on a patrol?"

The truck gets sent spinning through the air and Skidmark has to start running on it to maintain his balance as it keeps rolling. The truck's cannons shoot off laser beams that spread out and burn through several areas of the warehouse due to the punch throwing the attacks off course. The truck crashes through the side of the warehouse and leaves a truck shaped hole in the wall.

As Rai is walking, she notices a blond girl in a white costume flying around overhead.

@Smashor

Marco leads you to a room near the back with Carlos following. Marco bites on his thumb hard enough to draw blood and then puts the blood on a seemingly random part of the wall in the room. The bloodied wall starts vibrating and shifts to the right, revealing a staircase. Marco starts walking through it and the wall goes back in place once you and Carlos pass the entrance. At the bottom of the staircase is a room with several shelves of weapons. You see a glock with lightning icons on it, a flamethrower that has been spray painted blue, and a green rubber ducky. Marco shrugs.

"Ricardo never told me what these do, but they should all be useful. Probably."

@TheDarkSide

Once of the people in the lobby come up to you and shows a card with the purple skull you saw on Luminary's base to you. He leads you to a car that begins driving.

"Currently, we have just broken into the base. This car has been modified to be more efficient and faster than normal cars, so we will arrive soon."

@Phoenix

Nicholas gets a weird feeling as he tries looking at the plane's background events. He can remember looking through what happened, but whenever he tries focusing on a specific part of it, his mind becomes blank. Similarly, when he tries explaining this to the others, the words refuse to come out of his mouth.

@Everyone

The sun has begun to set.

"Alright then. I guess there's only one way to figure out what they do. If things look dangerous, run, okay?"

I grab two glocks.

The last two S.R.E.E.'s both use their aimbot to headshot any remaining gangsters with extreme prejudice while they hide behind cover.

"Well, I was wondering if you noticed or felt anything was off related to the plane. Anyone or anything suspicious?" I ask

This may have something to do with that man that I saw before, maybe I should have chased him afterall.

"Sure, why not?"

With no time to lose, Gurman rushes to the truck to try and take out Skidmark before he can get his bearings

... Glory Girl? Only a few places they're probably heading to. And I'm not sure he's done with whatever he's doing.

Rai decides to head in the vague direction Glory Girl is going.

Nicholas snaps back to reality, stopping his use of the power.

"Something is certainly wrong there. Something obstructed my view." Nicholas states to the others.

"Should we investigate then?" Robert asks.

"Probably, this seems more urgent than the bounty, that can wait." Nicholas replies.

Victoria walks up to the group, having listened to the situation.

"So another mission then?" She asks them.

"Yeah." Robert replies.

The group then get to suiting up, preparing their armors and putting them on, as well as checking if everything in the base is going smoothly and the systems are functioning fine.

DragonEmperor23 said:
@TheDarkSide

Once of the people in the lobby come up to you and shows a card with the purple skull you saw on Luminary's base to you. He leads you to a car that begins driving.

"Currently, we have just broken into the base. This car has been modified to be more efficient and faster than normal cars, so we will arrive soon."
"Okay, let's do this." Pzyko responds and nods gleefully at the bloodshed to come. His scythe's gem begins to glow in anticipation.

@Smashor

Marco picks up the flamethrower and Carlos picks up the rubber ducky. They both nod. The three of you can hear the sound of boots stomping around upstairs.

@Junko

The two bots manage to cut down the gangsters in the area that stayed. They see a truck go flying through a wall of the warehouse before glowing green and black and disappearing.

@Paul

The twins look at each other and shrug before looking back to you.

"No, not really."

The one who didn't speak to you first says. The teacher notices your group coming towards her.

"What's going on?"

@DMUA

Armsmaster nods and leads Jack over to a room where the vehicles are docked and gets on a motorcyle that looks heavily modified.

"We've heard reports of a fight breaking out in the Merchant's territory. I was going to head there myself after introducing you, but this will be a good experience."

As Gurman looks through the hole, he sees that the truck isn't there anymore. He also sees several dead bodies, some of them being in chunks spread out over the concrete. Over the dead bodies stand two humanoid robots.

Glory Girl pulls out a phone and seems to be talking into it excitedly before putting it back and zooming off in a burst of speed that Rai has trouble keeping track of even to keep up with.

@Phoenix

The system seems to be running at optimal levels and no traces of corruption are found.

@TheDarkSide

The car arrives at a hill in an area with destroyed houses. A couple other cars are parked near the hill, with men wearing purple skull themed outfits stationed around a large hole in the hill.

"This is the place. The hole is the entrance."

The S.R.E.E. under control by the og S.R.E.E. shrugs. She and the other S.R.E.E. continue on to the wearhouse, she sends the small flying bot to go look elsewhere for look for Squeler or whatever her name was.

"Alright, sounds like a plan."

Jack gets on the bike and starts acquainting himself with the buttons and whatnot

... Of course.

Gurman keeps an eye on the robots, but doesn't mess with them. Instead he just starts punching key areas of the building, making sure the place gets absolutely leveled before he goes.

Hmm... I don't think they're a type for getting excited over a fight. Probably nothing.

Rai continues to wander around town for a bit.

"Well, the plane blew up and this young man" I gesture to him

"predicted that happening, afterwards another one of your students happened to be killed by some falling poles. Anyway, I was tryin to see if any of you had any idea as to what caused it."

I wonder if that John who was killed by the poles had anything to do with all of this, or if it was just luck.

"Right, so what do we need for this mission?" Alexandra asks to the group, granting Victoria Second Trigger Blink and revoking any powers she was given previously.

"Well, looking into the past won't work, so we'll have to figure something else out." Nicholas states.

"Something to survey the area seems good." Alexandra says, granting Nicholas Second Trigger Presence and Perfect Mind.

Nicholas holds his head briefly. "This feels strange.."

"You good?" Robert asks him, sounding somewhat concerned.

"I'm fine, it's just strange to get used to suddenly thinking much faster."

"As for you." Alexandra says, turning to Robert.

"I'll just stand by in case things get hairy, as usual." He replies.

"Got it." She says, granting him Second Trigger Gravity Control.

"We good to go then?" Victoria asks, having already pulled up an image of the airport.

"All good, yeah." Nicholas replies, the group then place their hands on Victoria's shoulders, before using Blink to arrive in an out of sight location of the airport, when they do this, Nicholas would start looking around using his Presence and Perfect Mind.

DragonEmperor23 said:
@TheDarkSide

The car arrives at a hill in an area with destroyed houses. A couple other cars are parked near the hill, with men wearing purple skull themed outfits stationed around a large hole in the hill.

"This is the place. The hole is the entrance."
Pzyko jumps out of the car before the man even finishes his sentence, looking for the battle. He runs past the soldiers into the entrance without even stopping.

@Junko

The bots get closer to the warehouse and see a muscular man punching walls and support beams. The drone doesn't detect Squealer in the area.

@DMUA

As the two of them make their way across the city, Armsmaster speaks up.

"The reports describe some type of humanoid robots attacking the warehouse, but before those were made, we received reports of gunshots. It's possible that a conflict began and that drew in whoever made the robots."

Gurman punches through the support beams and destroys the majority of the walls of the warehouse to the point that it looks like it is close to toppling over.

On Rai's walk, she passes by the PRT HQ and notices a motorcycle with Armsmaster and another figure drive out from it. The vehicle's moving too fast and is far away enough that she doesn't catch a solid glimpse of the other person.

@Phoenix/Paul

The teacher shakes her head.

"I have no idea what's going on, this was supposed to be a relaxing field trip."

She has some tears on her cheeks that she hasn't wiped away yet.

Nicholas notices someone standing near the edge of his range, covered in a black cloth that obscures the wearer's identity. The figure is standing on the roof of the airport.

@TheDarkSide

As he runs in, Psykoz sees that the inside of the hill was a giant arcade. Some blue and black golems are standing around while kids are running around screaming.

@Stand

You open your eyes to find yourself in an dark, empty space that has mist covering the ground. A raven-like creature is in front of you. It looks like surprised.

"Huh, you're not dead. Why are you here?"

The S.R.E.E.'s silently wait until the buff lad is almost done breaking it, they both then use their aim-bot and shoot 2 bullets, said bullets rickashay off of the support beams and into his eye's. Hopefully that actually damages/blinds the buff boi.

The drone contiues to look for Squealer.

"Got something, follow me." Nicholas says to the rest of the group, who then proceed to move towards the roof, flying up to it with their suits as soon as they get close. They then attempt to approach the person standing on the roof.

"I feared as much."

Guess I won't be able to catch them as easily as I hoped. I just wanted to get rid of them and catch another flight.

"I'm guessing you want to return to your group now, right, Mr. Clairvoyance? I plan on looking for the person behind this a bit more, someone with your abilities could be useful for that, but, if you don't want to help, that's understandable." I say to the man who predicted the plane explosion

"Pretty simple then. I guess we're supposed to clean up the drones and whoever got them there?"

"This is a real good bike. A lot of buttons for stuff that I can actually follow."

Once the building is just about ready to topple, Gurman steps out and punches it as hard as he can, letting it finally and completely go down.

As he makes his final strike, something hits him in the eyes, and he reels back, hands over his face and releasing something like a deep, animalistic growl.

He lowers his hand from his eyes. It hurt alot, but the bullets were the one to come out worse. He blinks a few times, and looks at the robots who opened fire.

"... Okay, that looks like trouble."

Rai starts heading in the direction the bikes are driving for.

@Smashor

You see some blue and black golems fighting men in purple skull clothing. They seem to be at an impasse. There are kids running around confused and scared. You notice that Marco and Carlos are also hiding behind cover.

@Junko

As the man strikes the last piece of wall supporting the building, the rest of the roof crumbles down, leaving the night sky open.

The drone finds a sign that has a crummy handwritten note that says "squelar dis wey!" with an arrow pointing towards a dark alleyway.

@Phoenix

The figure turns towards the group as they approach. It says nothing.

@Paul

The guy puts his hands to his head.

"I don't really know what I want to do..."

@Stand

The avian creature leans towards you. Its eyes glow a brighter red.

"I see. You're one of them. It seems like you were put together rather haphazardly. No wonder you ended up here."

@DMUA

"Right. We take down any hostiles and protect any civilians that are in the area. Afterwards, I will take samples of the robots to see what they're made of."

The building collapses, with the walls and roof crumbling apart. Gurman and the two bots are standing amidst a pile of rubble and debris.

[Insert Raiwalkinggif.png]

@Dusty

You wake up on a hospital bed with your hands chained to the bed's railings. A monitor embedded in the wall of the white room you are in begins to start beeping. Other than a metal door in the wall opposite from you, the room is empty.

"...." The drone cautiously follows the sign, weapons ready if this is actually a trap.

The two S.R.E.E.'s fire giant danmaku lasers at the large boi while backing off at extremem speeds, trying to get as far away from the buff guy as possible.

"Alright, that sounds good."

As the lasers fire upon him, Gurman gets knocked back a bit, before grabbing a large piece of rubble and flinging it at extreme speed.

[How many exchanges till they catch up]

"That's understandable, well, I'm heading just outside to check something out," I begin to walk towards the exit to the terminal

I should just activate living forest now, I'll give it a bit longer though.

Walking outside, I notice the exchange happening on the roof, but just decide to watch from a distance, particularly noting the man with the black cloth

That's the guy from earlier isn't it? I think

Nicholas glances at Eden for a brief moment before attempting to walk up closer to the figure, to see if he copies any powers from doing so.

"Now, who might you be?" He asks the figure, simultaneously activating his armor's abilities to accelerate his speed in case of danger.

"It's awfully suspicious for someone to be hanging around on the roof like that after a plane crash." Victoria comments.

The group keep their eyes focused on the figure, not attacking but being ready for trouble at any point.

"Good lord how much did I drink last night?" OK said to no one in particular. He looks at the monitor to see if it any clue as to where he was.

@Smashor

The brothers shrug.

"Maybe they didn't know the way out and tried following the Calaveras in here?"

Marco suggests.

@Junko

The drone goes into the alleyway with no interruptions. As it continues down the path, it hears a loud noise before a large piece of concrete slams down on it, pinning the bot to the ground. The last image the robot is able to record is that of man with a baseball bat smacking it.

The robots manage to successfully avoid the rubble for the most part, but it manages to take one of the arms off of one of them.

@Stand

The bird extends its wings and gestures to the misty void that you find yourself in.

"This is the place between life and death. When you die, you go here before moving on to whatever the next step the universe has in store for you is."

The bird mumbles to itself.

"Although this area usually has less people passing by than you'd think."

The bird clears its throat.

"As for your first question, that's a secret."

@DMUA

Jack and Armsmaster arrive to see a broken down warehouse. There are several bodies on the ground, both robotic and organic. A man and two robots can be seen fighting in the remains of the building.

The rubble clips one of the robots, taking an arm off.

[ 2 ]

@Paul

The guy nods.

"Okay, I think I'm just going to stand here for a while and try to get my thoughts in order."

@Phoenix

As Nicholas tries getting closer to the figure, it seems to fade away and reappear further back on the rooftop. It doesn't say anything.

@Dusty

The monitor seems to have been detecting whether or not he was sleeping. The door to the room opens and a man in a labcoat comes in. He pulls in a chair behind him and sits down. He nods towards you.

"Hello."

You notice the man has some scars on his face and the upper parts of his chest that his coat isn't covering that look like they were recently made.

"Hmm, that guy seems familiar, but I just can't put my finger on it..."

Jack drenches his words in sarcasm as he gets off the bike and starts stroking his chi

Gurman throws another large chunk, ignoring the motorcycles for now. He needs to just take out these clearly not heroic robots.

[Like, after the next post or two after you saying 2]

Back