• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cannibalized Worm: Alpha RP Thread 3

"Well, I-"

Jack goes into a coughing fit, finally getting all the blood out of where it shouldn't be

"... Damn I hate how my regen works sometimes. Anyways, relationship... After I came back from the military and ended up on the streets, I figured beating up thugs would be a nice pastime. He had the same idea. He's not much of a talker, bit we were partners for awhile. And... Yeah that's kinda it."

Gurman laid down on the floor in a bloody heap, several wounds opening with merely that action.

A bit later, Rai came in, bearing a grim expression as he beheld the sight. Without any words,she took away their wounds entirely, and sat down for a bit. Everyone rested in total silence, savedor a few snores from Mister Wizard.

DragonEmperor23 said:
@TheDarkSide
The man runs out of the room, terrified after being shot at.

"I don't know him so feel free to kill him!"
What? Pzyko thinks to himself. "I'M YOUR ALLY, YOU LITTLE--" He shouts after the man, but he quickly quiets down and waves a hand. "Nevermind, I'll explain to him later. Once I deal with you!"

He waves and the rock monster attempts to smack Them again.

Well, if it will help me find this guy and get out of here, might as well work with them for now.

"Fine, working with you guys for now will probably make it easier to find the culprit, so I'll bite." I say, mainly to the ones still watching

I begin looking around as well

@DMUA

Armsmaster nods.

"I see. I'm going to go back to HQ to analyze these samples. Do you wish to keep patrolling?"

@TheDarkSide

As the rock monster extends its fist towards the man with the guns, it is stopped by a bubble that appears around him. The bubble crackles with electricity.

@Paul & Phoenix

Neither Eden nor the group find anything or anyone unusual while looking around.

@Smashor

Firing the pistol causes a bullet to fly out, hitting the rock monster. But the bullet seems to be normal and simply richochets off. As the monster's fist approaches your face, it gets stopped by a bubble that protects your body. The bubble crackles with electricity.

@Junko

The production of the drones and Mk. 4. S.C.R.E.E is completed.

"I see, these are for defense, not offense."

I take advantage of the bubble and run past the monster, firing at the summoner.

"Nothing here. Change of plans then. I'm going to try something, we should move around the airport as we do though." Nicholas says to his group and Eden, while expanding the range of Presence and accelerating his thoughts with Perfect Mind to their absolute peak, searching for anything suspicious, the figure, explosives, anything of the sort.

"Let's get moving." He says as he begins walking, the rest of the group follow, but not before Alexandra approaches Eden.

"We know about that thing you have on your head. We're not here for that though, not now, bigger fish to fry, as they say. If you tell us what you did we might be able to assist you." She says rather quietly, so as to not be overheard, before going with the rest of the group.

The Smashor said:
"I see, these are for defense, not offense."
I take advantage of the bubble and run past the monster, firing at the summoner.
Pzyko chuckles and moves out of the way by sliding to the side. That's it?

"What, you think I'm just going to stand there and take it?"

The rock monster attempts to hit Them from behind.

An intriguing offer, if I tell them what I did, they might be able to help huh

I follow the group at a decent distance, watching them do whatever they were doing to find the culprit

I trust my barrier and continue firing at Pzyko, one pistol firing at where he is and one pistol firing where I think he's going to be.

"I have a suggestion for you. Never undestimate a man who's willing to kill."

The Smashor said:
I trust my barrier and continue firing at Pzyko, one pistol firing at where he is and one pistol firing where I think he's going to be.
"I have a suggestion for you. Never undestimate a man who's willing to kill."
Pzyko ducks and rolls beneath the shots and conjures a abomination from the ground to assist the first one and also for defense.

@DMUA

Armsmaster nods.

"It would be a good idea to look around this area for more traces of where those robots came from."

He gets on his motorcycle and drives away.

@Dusty

The man releases your bindings and walks you to a large room. On the way there, you are led through a hallway made out of a white metal. The room has several rows of men and women in lab coats typing on computers and working with chemicals on big tables. One of them turns to the two of you and walks up to you. He has a nametag on his chest that reads "Dr. Bertand.".

"Hello Z-"

Doc puts his hand up.

"Call me Doc in front of him. He will help with the dinosaur experiments."

The man seems confused at first but his eyes seem to start sparkling once Doc gets to the part of the sentence where he says you'll be helping. He turns to you.

"Really?!"

@Phoenix

Nicholas and the rest of the group do not locate anything out of the ordinary. Even with the use of Perfect Mind and Presence, the figure is nowhere to be found in the airport. Explosives and other suspicious figures are also not detected.

@Paul

Your stalking of the group goes uninterrupted.

@Smashor

Some of your shots graze your target but you don't hit any vital spots. Once the rock creature from behind attempts to hit you again, another bubble pops up and lightning crackles. The icons stop glowing. As the enemy creates another creature, Carlos runs into the room and throws the green rubber ducky at it. The rubber ducky starts growing in size and begins to vomit out a glowing green sludge over the creature that starts filling the room. The sludge is odorless and doesn't seem to have any effect on what it touches besides getting it wet. Carlos runs over to you and tugs on your arm.

"Let's go, Marco is waiting outside!"

@TheDarkSide

As you create the abomination, a kid runs into the room and throws a green rubber ducky at it. The rubber ducky starts growing and vomits a green sludge over the abomination. The sludge keeps coming and starts filling up the room. It doesn't have a smell and you don't notice it having any special effects on the things it touches. The kid runs over to the guy who was shooting at you and tugs on his arm.

Jack gets to his feet and follows on his own bike.

Mister Wizard eventually stirs to consciousness

"So... Is anyone going to talk about what just happened?"

"Not feeling it."

"..."

"... Alright then, I guess I'll just... I don't know, add upgrades to the base until people want to talk about anything."

Mister Wizard pulled up a map of the base and let his power figure something out, while Rai simply stared at Gurman, now passed out on the floor.

"Yeah. I was told about your experiments. I figured I could help you out." OK had his doubts about these guys but if things went bad he was confident he make a get away. He also wanted to see how these guys worked if they turned out to be villainous.

He kept his powersight active just in case.

The Smashor said:
"Alright then!"
I go with Carlos.
Pzyko ends up conflicted on this.

Alright, I could go after them... but why waste the effort of fighting further? But what if this Marco guy has the Tinker tech we're supposed to be going after???

Ah, what the [BLEEP], let's go after them.

Pzyko starts running after them.

I decide to pretend I don't notice Pzyko behind us so I can lead him into a trap. I try to signal this to Carlos without being too obvious.

The Smashor said:
I decide to pretend I don't notice Pzyko behind us so I can lead him into a trap. I try to signal this to Carlos without being too obvious.
Actually, what if...? Pzyko thinks to himself.

Pzyko, just to be sure, splits into 12 apparations of himself with only one being real. The real one and about 6 of the duplicates follow Them and Carlos while 6 more go back to the room they were in before to search it.

(Oh, and btw, Mom is making me stay off the computer because apparently we are playing and interacting the entire tommorow just so you know.)

@Junko

The process is possible but will take time to complete [One in-game day]

@DMUA

Armsmaster pulls into an alleyway, seemingly having noticed something. As the two of them get off their rides and walk deeper in, a gruesome sight is revealed by Armsmaster's flash light. There are several Merchant corpses on the ground, most of them having snapped necks. Others having their throats gouged out and more various lethal injuries.

"Who could have caused this...?"

Armsmaster murmurs aloud.

@Dusty

OK sees that Dr. Bertand has a Shard that allows him to create machines that work with genetics and that he's been using them to interact with the genes of dinosaurs.

Dr. Bertand puts his hands together.

"Okay, follow me."

He walks OK through a door that leads to a large metal cylinder shaped opening that is currently closed. Next to the opening is a bucket with some meat inside that you have trouble identifying.

"This is one of the enclosures that we've been working on recently. You can help by going inside and feeding it. It won't attack you. Probably."

@Smashor

Carlos makes a slight nod and leads you to a part of the Arcade where the golems have beaten down the intruders.

@TheDarkSide

The duplicates searching the room notice a blood stain on the wall.

The duplicates and original follow the little boy and Them into a different part of the building.

DragonEmperor23 said:
@Junko
The process is possible but will take time to complete [One in-game day]

@DMUA

Armsmaster pulls into an alleyway, seemingly having noticed something. As the two of them get off their rides and walk deeper in, a gruesome sight is revealed by Armsmaster's flash light. There are several Merchant corpses on the ground, most of them having snapped necks. Others having their throats gouged out and more various lethal injuries.

"Who could have caused this...?"

Armsmaster murmurs aloud.

@Dusty

OK sees that Dr. Bertand has a Shard that allows him to create machines that work with genetics and that he's been using them to interact with the genes of dinosaurs.

Dr. Bertand puts his hands together.

"Okay, follow me."

He walks OK through a door that leads to a large metal cylinder shaped opening that is currently closed. Next to the opening is a bucket with some meat inside that you have trouble identifying.

"This is one of the enclosures that we've been working on recently. You can help by going inside and feeding it. It won't attack you. Probably."

@Smashor

Carlos makes a slight nod and leads you to a part of the Arcade where the golems have beaten down the intruders.

@TheDarkSide

The duplicates searching the room notice a blood stain on the wall.

The duplicates and original follow the little boy and Them into a different part of the building.
The duplicates are noticeably confused and begin searching the surrounding area for other clues as to what the blood stain could mean.

The original himself and his other duplicates continue running. Pzyko is sure that the duplicates will find the tech if they left it there, and he has to make sure that the tech will be retrieved.

"Nothing. The airport is clear." Nicholas says out loud.

"We should scout the surrounding area then, maybe the figure is still somewhere around here." Alexandra proposes.

"Good idea, what about you? Will you come with us? I assume you were wanting to fly somewhere, right?" Nicholas asks, turning to Eden while still walking, trying to get a view of the outside area with Presence as well.

The other two remain quiet and following.

"I was trying to fly somewhere yes, I doubt any flights will be going out of here for a bit though, so I guess I wouldn't mind going with you guys for now."

"Good, that should do, follow us then." Nicholas replies, with everyone heading out of the airport and scouting the further surrounding area via the same method as previously.

Idk if this is the appropriate place to ask or not, but how do these RP threads work? And is it still possible to join in? I'd appreciate some help

Back