• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cannibalized Worm: Alpha RP Thread 3

Danil gets up with a slight groan as he tries to figure out what is going on. His body is aching in places that it has never ached before.

He grabs the envelope that is resting to the side, and seeing his name upon it, rips it open.

That guy looks pretty suspicious, I could follow him or I could wait here to see if anything happens

I decide to continue waiting in the airport to see if anything interesting happens rather than following the man

"You said I might be one of these "Capes", right? What I need to focus on now is surviving until my powers come up. I don't know what they are, but I know I will have them, if that makes sense. Call it a prediction of fate."

"Dunno. They're a bit younger, you could probably convince them."

Gurman narrowly dodges, rolling on the ground a bit before getting back on his feet to continue the attacks

"Wait, but-...."

As the guy runs off, Rai tries to covertly follow him, keeping her distance until she can find a good opportunity to intervene.

@Junko

The drone and robot begin heading towards the warehouse in Brockton Bay that Squealer was last seen handing around.

@Phoenix

The ice freezes around Eon. Nicholas sees time stop, but then it resumes with no visible changes. The ice shakes a little, but remains solid. Alexandra's beam hits the ice and begins draining Eon.

@Nostalgia

The message is:

Congratulations on choosing the Villain Path. You don't have as much regulations as Heroes do, so you can pretty much get started doing what you want to do. There's still something you need to know about first though. In this universe, there is something known as the Unwritten Rules. These include not going after superpowered people's families, killing people(Yes, other villains count as people), unmasking their secret identities, and having a gun, among other things. Breaking these will result in heroes attacking you more harshly and continuing to break them could result in a Kill Order being placed on your head. Or you being captured and sent to the Birdcage, but that's arguably worse. Anyways, have fun!

@Paul

After waiting for a while, nothing interesting appears and your flight arrives.

@Smashor

Marco shrugs. Carlos steps up to you.

"Okay, then do you want to do anything specific right now?"

@DMUA

The man nods again.

"Are you willing to give up any information on where we could find them besides your base?"

The bottle turns out to be attached to a barely visible piece of wire that was connected to the gangster's hand. He throws his hand back as Gurman rushes forward and it breaks on his back. He feels some fluid go down his back and stops being able to feel anything in those areas a few seconds after it drips on them. Gurman tackles the guy who throw the bottle in his charge toward the gangsters.

As Rai follows the guy, she sees him turn into an alley in a full sprint.

@Stand

The clerk nods with a smile.

"That's okay, we'll finish deciding when a good time is shortly."

@Overlord

You find out that one of the teams is recruiting members due to having a low amount of people in the group.

Maybe I should have seen where he went instead. Oh well no time for regrets.

I go and board the flight.

"We don't really have any other meeting places, but we were going after merchants last time I checked."

The substance does it's magic, as Gurman finds himself slamming the merchant onto the ground. Since the substance doesn't seem to be doing anything beyond numbing him, he slams his fist through the merchant's chest, then gets up to finish the others.

"... This is starting to feel suspicious."

Rai continues tailing them.

Nicholas picks up the frozen Eon and carries him to the window, with Victoria making sure the ice remains solid if Eon tries to break it again.

"Well, I suppose that's that." Robert says to the group.

"We may have underestimated him slightly." Alexandra comments.

The group activate their armor's flight functions and jump out of the window, traveling to the nearest PRT base, with Nicholas still carrying Eon and Victoria still maintaining the ice around his body, though not his head, she ensures that the ice doesn't kill him.

Once they arrive, Nicholas would place down the immobilized Eon and state.

"We've captured this man and come to retrieve the payment for it, be careful when dealing with him, his power is extremely dangerous." He would say.

DragonEmperor23 said:
@TheDarkSide

As Psyko opens the door to his penthouse, he sees the extremely large living room. There's a glass door on the opposite end of the room that visibly leads to what looks like a pool on the balcony. To the left, there's another door. In the back of the room, there's a large widescreen TV in front of some really soft looking couches. To the right, there's an entrance to the kitchen.
Pzyko grunts in satisfaction. Well, this doesn't seem too bad. He walks to the couch, sits down, turns on the TV with the remote, and proceeds to flip through shows until, because he's a demon and demons and the Devil are embodiments of sin, he finds one very sinful movie.

Deadpool.

He presses play and watches the movie.

A cruel grin crosses Danil's face as he crumpled up the letter in his hands. He gets of the bed and looks for something to wear.

He puts on a pair of jeans and a white shirt. Nothing to fancy, but that was fine.

He exits the room to look for his first crime to comit.

@Junko

The robots continue their journey.

[this is going to take a while since you are almost on opposite sides of the country]

@Paul

As you enter the flight and sit down in your seat, nothing interesting seems to happen at first. But after a few seconds, one of the passengers jumps up out of his sit and starts shouting.

"The plane's going to explode!"

He starts trying to push his way out of the plane, and nearly starts a fight but gets removed from the plane along with a few others by some security guards.

@DMUA

The man nods once more.

"We figured that out after noticing they were the only gang that started having several of the spots we nailed down as their warehouses attacked. I'll relay this situation back to everyone else and then we can get you started."

He leaves the cellblock along with the troopers.

Three Merchants run at Gurman with a taser while a fourth one starts shooting at his head with a glock.

Rai turns the corner to see the man land on the other side of a tall wire fence. The man turns around to see that Rai followed him before widening his eyes and bolting off further into the alleyway.

"Stop following me!"

@Smashor

Carlos smiles.

"Then we can go to the Playground!"

Marco frowns.

"Really?"

Carlos nods.

"Marco, you can't be serious all the time. Let's have some fun!"

@Phoenix

Once you arrive, several PRT troopers come out and start pointing their launchers at you. A man in a yellow tunic that covers his entire body walks past them towards your group. He raises his googles to his forehead. His brown eyes widen.

"I-is that Eon?!"

@TheDarkSide

Psyko watches the movie and it is extremely sinful.

@Totadile

The group leaves the base and enters the swamp. It is day time and the sun is shining brightly in the sky. There doesn't seem to be any animals near the base, though this is because of the base's built in signal transmitters that emit low frequency noises that scare away animals.

@Nostalgia

As he walks down the hallway of the hotel, he hears a loud banging come from one of the other rooms. Then a man angrily leaves the room and screams into it before slamming it closed.

"Go die!"

The man starts walking down the hallway angrily.

@Stand

After a few minutes, the clerk calls you up.

"We can let you schedule your testing for around the same time it is now tomorrow. Is that alright?"

"Hey now. No need to be like that." Victoria says, looking at the troopers.

Nicholas steps forward with Robert, Victoria and Alexandra remaining close behind him.

"That's Eon, yes. We captured him for you. Is there really anything else you need to know? Nobody was harmed in the process, so you have no need to worry there." Nicholas explains to the man.

The group are understandably slightly alarmed at the weapons being pointed at them, however they don't do anything yet. Nicholas remains ready to drain the weapons in case they attempt to fire for some reason.

He kicks back for a bit

Being back on his feet, Gurman sweeps his arm in front of him, slapping all three attackers aside and instantly killing them, before grabbing the body behind it and throwing it full forced into the merchant with the gun.

"Look, you immediately running got really suspicious. Can you at least explain why you want me to go away, while you're at that safe distance?"

The plane is going to explode? This must have to do with the guy from earlier.

I get up and try to quickly look around the inside of the plane for a bomb or something similar. If nothing was found I head back to the front of the plane and push my way out. If I found a bomb I look to see it there is a way to defuse or remove it.

@TheDarkSide

At the end of the movie, an option to watch the sequel pops up on the screen.

@Phoenix

The hero orders the men to pick up and carry away Eon. While they do so, he turns to you.

"Are you guys heroes or villains?"

@Smashor

Carlos grabs onto your hand and pulls you in a certain direction. Marco follows, clearly not as enthused as Carlos is. After a few minutes of walking, you arrive at what looks like a steel vault embedded into a hill in the middle of some destroyed houses. Carlos knocks on the vault in a certain pattern and then it makes beeping noises before opening up. The three of you head inside to see a bunch of neon light flickering across what appears to be the inside of a giant arcade.

@Junko

Time passes. The bots continue to fly towards Brockton Bay.

@DMUA

Time passes.

The warehouse's doors open and dozens of Merchants flood into the building as Gurman finishes off the few that were in front of him. Gurman's body is covered in red dots and begins to get bombarded with bullets, some of them actually drawing blood.

The man slows down but maintains his distance.

"I have no idea who you are and someone claiming that they're a cape and will heal me is extremely suspicious."

@Tota

As the group teleports around the swamp, they notice a group of alligators with glowing eyes swimming a specific direction.

@Paul

You can't find any evidence of a bomb being planted, so you leave the plane without issue. As you're standing in the area next to where people board the planes, you see the plane explode in the sky minutes after taking off, the shock wave of the explosion shattering all the glass in front of you. The passenger who had made the prediction earlier stands up and points after getting up from being knocked down from the shock wave.

"It...it happened!"

One of the other passengers that had gotten out because of the fight grab him by the shoulders.

"What the **** did you do?!"

S.R.E.E. leans back in her chair. She leans back up and starts browsing the web for anything that she would find interesting while she waits.

The group exchange looks between each other before Nicholas decides to speak up.

"Well, we're not villains. Though I wouldn't exactly call our team heroes, at least not by your people's standards. We just do what we feel is just and right in each situation. It would've been a lot easier to bring this man in dead than alive, but here we are."

"We do still want the reward money though." Alexandra comments upon hearing this.

"You can consider us freelancers of a sort, not quite heroes, not quite bounty hunters either. We just do what we can to help the most people possible in our own eyes." Nicholas explains further.

Robert and Victoria just stand around for now, not really adding anything to the conversation.

I push up to the passenger that made the prediction, pushing the other passengers out of the way

"How did you know that was going to happen?"

Jack starts mulling over the situation.

"How much do I want to deticate to this hero business, anyways? If I see my team, how hard is fighting too hard? Maybe I could do that thing in movies where they dramatically spin around to add extra motion to what they're doing. It wouldn't make any sense to someone paying attention, but..."

This was getting bothersome.

Being so surrounded by various projectiles, Gurman just claps his hands as hard as he possibly can, sending a shockwave bound to shatter his eardrums and hopefully incapacitate everyone else, as he looks around for where Skidmark might have gone.

".... I've been having a really crappy week, and I want to help someone out for once. When I touch wounds, they go into a cache for awhile, until I transfer them to someone else or the time limit expires and I have to deal with them."

Well, I mean blinks a good idea, so They keep up with their current set up, and follow behind. Prepared when things turned south, by preparing for a fight, and keeping their ears open.

@Junko

S.C.R.E.E finds a game about playing as a robot trying to exterminate the last of humanity by traveling through time.

@Phoenix

The hero nods.

"Of course. I'll go get the reward."

He starts heading back into the building but stops for a second to say something before continuing to go into the building.

"Thank you."

@Paul

The young adult turns to you.

"I-I saw a vision. Of the plane exploding with all of us inside it. A-and it came true! The plane exploded!"

The guy who was shaking him shakes his head dismissively.

"Are you for real? Visions?"

@Smashor

Carlos looks up at you with a smile.

"It's amazing right? Ricardo built it a few years ago before he passed away..."

He pauses but then shakes his head.

"He wanted to make sure everyone could have fun!"

@DMUA

The armored man comes back in again with another hero dressed in army fatigues with a American flag patterned scarf around her neck. He opens your cell door.

"I'm Armsmaster and this is Miss Militia. We're going to take you to receive your new hero name and get your suit ready."

Miss Militia chimes in.

"And get your powers tested."

Gurman's clap successfully distracts the gangsters right next to him with bleeding ears, but isn't as successful on the ones further away. Those continue to shoot at him, and he can see rocket launchers being brought in at the back of the warehouse. He doesn't see Skidmark anywhere in the area.

The man has completely stopped running by now, and takes a small step toward the fence.

"How do I know you aren't lying to me about what your powers are?"

@Stand

As you wander around the city, you notice a girl wearing a white one-piece dress that ends in a skirt with a cape and a golden tiara flying in the sky.

@TheDarkSide

The sequel is full of as much, if not more, sin than the first movie.

@Totadile

The alligators enter a clearing where there's a patch of roots that has emerged from the swampy water. The alligators climb onto the roots and start sunning themselves next to other alligators that were already there. In the center of the root island lies a big tree shaped root. At the base of the root tree, a man lies upon a throne shaped root. From a distance, he seems to be asleep.

What a useful ability

"I believe you. How long have you had these sorts of visions?"

"This game speaks to me on a spiritual level even though I don't have a soul." S.R.E.E. starts up the game and plays while she waits.

"Are we really sure testing Regenerationn is a good idea? Unless we're going to the showers to do so, that seems like it would be way more a mess than it's worth."

His ears rung from the impact, but it was nothing he couldn't just shake off. He needed to keep fighting, regardless. They weren't going to get away with it.

Gurman ran forth, grabbing the two nearest merchants, before throwing one at the group hauling in rocket launchers, and another at the group still firing.

"Well... I guess you don't. I think it's an oddly specific thing to make up, but unless you're a Thinker, you can't really confirm it."

The team just stand around waiting for the hero to come back.

"He seems somewhat sympathetic to our cause." Alexandra comments.

"Think he'd join us?" Robert says, asking Nicholas.

"Maybe, maybe not, I'll extend the offer if the chance comes up." Nicholas answers.

"A new person? Sounds amazing." Victoria comments.

The group waits.

Back