• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Canonicity of RWBY x JL Crossover Comic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deagon's main arguing point currently comes from an unsourced CBR article, i dont see how that is any better
The source is an interview they did with Kerry. Are you claiming they lied about the interview? That's laughable.

with them labeling all of the things we currently use for the verse as outright canon
Except this movie and the comics, one of which was directly called not canon and the other was never called canon in the first place.

Its quite funny, if this were any other verse thi wouldnt even be a discussion, but because its RWBY, a verse that i specifically work on, people are happy to tear down my work as a joke.
They have an issue with me, and are taking it out on a verse ive put a significant amount of work into
This is truly quite pathetic. You are deluding yourself into believing that 8 different staff members voted near-unanimously on this matter due to a personal problem with you?

What a convenient coping mechanism, every time you get debunked and massively overruled, just pretend to yourself that it's all a big conspiracy against you! Surely your reasoning wasn't simply flawed! Surely the fact that your three main sources of evidence all turned out to be falsely represented didn't have anything to do with it?

What a joke. Accusing everyone here of acting out of a personal vendetta against you rather than their own reasoning.

This is closed now. We have triple the amount of votes required to pass this and no disagrees. Thanks everyone for helping out.

I personally agree with Ovens' evaluation post above.

However, I also agree with Lephyr regarding that as a staff member, Deagonx needs to continuously try to tone down his rhetorics to a more polite and respectful tone than what was used here at times.

That is all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back