• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cell Vs Not Frieza

Mewtwo has almost 3x his AP.

Fear Manip, Power Mimicry, Stat Reduction, Petrification, Attack Reflection, Homing Attacks, Spatial Manip, and breathing in outerspace negs this man.

Eh, I calced the distance from Earth in the Beerus fight and they were over 1000 km from Earth. Space is 100 km from Earth's surface.
It said they were in the stratosphere.
5184549-stratosphere.png

main-qimg-8befd319a9107df120de00f7d0ad332e

main-qimg-3ede51bb3d47eef87d5ce7fdc46de7b2

Big ass atmospheres

Frieza can survive in outer space, and so does Cell, but I'm still going to vote for Mewtwo due to AP and hax advantage

Kienzan that works on people stronger than himself, regen that makes him stronger if his nucleus isnt destroyed, instant teleportation etc.

Yeah, this seems like a mismatch. Better hax from Mewtwo along with hax Cell has nothing against, 3x AP. As far as I know, mismatches can’t be added, right?

Cell can rely on his low-high regen since Mewtwo isn't one shotting him, but when Mewtwo see Cell survived the attack and regenerated, Mewtwo would likely just hax him

Fear Manip
That's happens only because Mewtwo in the pokemon universe is the strongest pokemon to ever exist and is super dangerous, not every character has the same reaction, especially characters with similar levels of strength.
Power Mimicry
Cell has that too
Stat Reduction
That'd take some time and isn't an instant win
Petrification
Mew two only ever did that on acident and never used it in character in a fight
Attack Reflection
Homing Attacks
These two aren't really that good, like they're useful but aren't as useful as the regeneration that cell has. Also Cell might have Homing Attacks, it's in his tag but not in his abilites
Spatial Manip
Does anyone know how good this is? I'm not sure what this is referring to.

Mewtwo also has Mind Manipulation as something its been known to use on occasion.

“All Mewtwo abilities amplified”. You’re literally just giving him more moves to work against Cell with and amping the moves he had before. You’re making it even more of a mismatch.

Base Mewtwo is planetary, All Mewtwo abilities amplified just means on a solar system scale.

Ah, so you just didn’t have the OP specified properly. Either way, i’m failing to see how this match isn’t a mismatch.

How is this even fair? What the **** does Cell even have here? Mewtwo has literally everything going for him, with the exception of regen.

Uh, Frieza like, barely flew away from the surface in the panel. That's outer space, but where Beerus and Goku were isn't? What? lmao
Last I checked, Frieza was left to die and after Namek blew up, Frieza was barely alive floating in Dead Planet Dust.

That's... not what that image is showing. That's RF on earth, not Namek lmfao. Also, Frieza literally still survived anyway.

Yeah the freeza clan is bullshit, unless you completely disintegrate him he's still alive even if he's just chunks in space.

Mewtwo has almost 3x his AP.

Fear Manip, Power Mimicry, Stat Reduction, Petrification, Attack Reflection, Homing Attacks, Spatial Manip, and breathing in outerspace negs this man.
Cell also has power mimicry, and Mewtwo being able to breath in outerspace doesnt means nothing, Cell also does it

Back