• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Characters/verses you hated to debate the most?

DB is pretty strong in 2-A, but if some Low 1-C arguments are accepted, they will become really weak in it
i mean if they become 6-D then they become busted because being 6-D just means you stomp or incon 90% if they arent smurf. because low 1-C is mostly 5-D

If DBH becomes Low 1-C that'd just be ridiculous. I wouldn't even care about the effect it'd have on their vs battles, Dragon Ball becoming a verse that strong in any regard is just absurd.

Also yeah that's pretty much what happened for 2-A when it was first changed. They went from the strongest (AP wise) characters in 2-B to fodders of 2-A. I even made a thread about 2-A characters Xeno Goku could beat and would lose to the same day it happened, and there were hundreds of characters that defeated or stomped him with not even 30 that he'd beat, even though I was giving him everything.

If DBH becomes Low 1-C that'd just be ridiculous. I wouldn't even care about the effect it'd have on their vs battles, Dragon Ball becoming a verse that strong in any regard is just absurd.

Also yeah that's pretty much what happened for 2-A when it was first changed. They went from the strongest (AP wise) characters in 2-B to fodders of 2-A. I even made a thread about 2-A characters Xeno Goku could beat and would lose to the same day it happened, and there were hundreds of characters that defeated or stomped him with not even 30 that he'd beat, even though I was giving him everything.

I mean it was compost of mostly busted smurfs characters and now he beats anything that doesnt have broken hax like plot,concept or just things he cant affect

latest

Still the best DBH 2-A meme.

Here's the scaling chain, took a minute to find.

Limit Breaker SSJ4 Xeno Goku>SSJG Trunks >= Dark King Mechikabura >>>>>> SSJ4 Gogeta >>>>>>> Old Mechikabura >>>>>>> Dark Broly = Final Form Mira = SSJ4 Xeno Goku > SSJ3 Xeno Goku >>>>>>> Gravy >>>>>>> Base Xeno Goku > Chamel > Demigra (Transcended Demon God) > Demon God Demigra > Base Demigra (DBH) >>>>>> Xenoverse Demigra (TokiToki absorbed) = Baseline 2-A

i mean if they become 6-D then they become busted because being 6-D just means you stomp or incon 90% if they arent smurf. because low 1-C is mostly 5-D
The problem is 99.99% of tier 1 characters has immesurable and irrelevant speed while DBH characters even if they get upgraded to tier 1 except they will keep their fodder MFTL+ rating which is a huge issue

The problem is 99.99% of tier 1 characters has immesurable speed while DBH characters even if they get upgraded to low 1-C except they will keep their fodder MFTL+ rating
the 5-D cant affect him still so there is that

pd: renembered that most DBH or everyone is just HD in AP so... ****

I just love looking on DBH profiles and seeing the ridiculous shit they have. Especially the Grand Priest, Mechikabura, and Xeno Goku.

DBH gets tier 1 and tier 1 gets deleted

suprisingly the wiki hasnt been deleted to avoid DBH to get any upgrades... or any rate in anyway

Dragon Ball gets downgraded so that only actual feats are used and that it's a rule only applied to their verse, thus resulting in every canon character being reduced to Namek Saga level aside from the god tiers in DBS.
then they make another rule so they only can use DB feats

Also I just noticed current canon Goku's speed upgrade. That actually went through? Being likely at least 39.2 sextillion times FTL is nothing to scoff at for characters with finite speed. He hard blitz's most non-infinite characters with that.

Also I just noticed current canon Goku's speed upgrade. That actually went through? Being likely at least 39.2 sextillion times FTL is nothing to scoff at for characters with finite speed. He hard blitz's most non-infinite characters with that.
I don’t understand why those speed ratings are just “likely”, I mean they literally go by official multipliers

But it is.

Prediction for new rules applied to Dragon Ball on the wiki overtime:

Late 2021-"Dragon Ball is not allowed to have infinite or above speed."

Early 2022-"Dragon Ball's hax is limited to anything that doesn't negate durability."

Mid 2022-"Dragon Ball cannot go beyond 3-A."

Late 2022-"Dragon Ball is stupid and inconsistent. Attempting to upgrade it beyond MFTL+ and Universe level will result in an instant perma ban."

2023-"We are deleting Dragon Ball entirely from the site. Any discussion on the series will be resulted with a permanent ban and harassment on all other forms of social media for the coming month."

In all seriousness, my only actual problem with the wiki is that...well, it's hard to describe, but we just take things too "strictly" or at surface level. I think that trying to avoid speculation is a good way to have the most accuracy of course, but sometimes it legitimately gets to a point where we literally disregard all forms of common sense and logical conclusions that, while not supported by fully concrete, nigh-irrefutable evidence, are so likely that it is at least worth addressing and cannot simply be ignored or disregarded.

None of the characters who haven't directly resisted EE on screen having no mention that they likely or at least possibly could is absurd. By that logic, GoD Toppo unironically curbstomps Jiren even though we know that isn't true.

Dbz should get a hax [if you are stronger than your opponent, you lol nope their hax]
Dbh is a strong 2-A AP wise, thus plus DD
LMAO It will be a shitshow

Iirc; the Hakai in DB, will just be Limited EE, since anyone can resist it as long as they are physically superior to the user
You mean that's a change that will be applied soon? I do hope so because I've always wondered why it was just treated as blatant EE in the anime.

Although in the manga it should remain the same.

@Orange I actually once made an argument on the original wiki forum that Dragon Ball resists specific hax and can perform specific hax once they reached a certain level of power. For example, Vegeta resisting mind control being a result of his strength, not just will power alone, Vegito resisting the Candy Beam (one of my more major points), and Goku+Broly resisting the heat of the magma in the Broly movie, which I do still think should apply to general Ki users as well. Of course, Hakai was also among those. And the wiki does actually use the Vice Shout feats as power-based and not limited to certain characters, which I used as a part of my argument as well.

I don't get how it's a weakness when it indicates ki and only applies to ki abilities. I also don't believe the stronger the character automatically resist the weaker opponent hax.

Any character with fate hax is problematic
any character with stamina type hax are hella problematic

I also hate debating characters that I have no idea what their starting options are, or how their hax work and so forth..
Agreed, you have to rely on the good "faith" of others not to purposely feed you false info about the character you know nothing about and I've personally gotta bad experiences from folks making stuff up that isn't even on the profiles to even lying about how a character's P&A works but that's in the past.

Surprisingly, this wikia is strict as **** regarding dragon ball. Now that i see the previous discussions, i see several valid feats get rejected, standards for immeasurable speeds gets changed, tons of feats get called outlinear, WTF?

Back