• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Characters/verses you hated to debate the most?

At least for Dyspo I can understand why the anime normies who center their arguments around how strong a character feels and how hyped up they are would side with Killua. But Beerus has literally destroyed planets on screen. How tf do people think in any world that Killua has a chance.

Idk Killua is pretty fast, Beerus might be in trouble
True, meanwhile MUI Goku and Whis are pretty strong, so...

unknown.png

If we're talking about this community the biggest headaches among versus debates for me were Puella Magi for higher tiers.
And for lower tiers I'd go with One Piece.

Why? Because both of the verse's fans are incredibly stubborn and would shift the goal posts constantly when arguing; not even making sense a lot of the time.

If this was like 2018, it might've been Bleach. But nowadays bleach guys are more akin to Dragon Ball fans, in that they're more annoying in CRTs than they are in a versus battle.
Ouch as a fan of madoka magica that actually hurts a little. And I don't look at the vs threads when it comes to madoka but were the high tiers really that much of a problem to debate in?

I don't like debating Jojo characters. You have to fend off many, many jojo fans since they all crop up for any jojo vs debate and wank the character in question.

66-6-1

Last edited:
I can't remember if I said this or not (I probably did lol), but Cosmic Fear Garou gave me an aneurysm every time I saw he was in a VS thread.

OPM powerscalers (offsite) are some of the most dishonest battleboarders I've ever come across. It's so terrible considering how visually overt OPM feats are. The characters are already powerful enough as it is, but they still find a way to completely misrepresent or lie about OPM. They'd lie about other verses too if they can get away with it.

Casual fans with no powerscaling knowledge are normally bad at percepting power levels but not too terrible. But those who concern themselves about powerscaling all happen to be extremely imbecilic. MHA non-powerscalers in particular are outstanding in making completely braindead takes about their own verse.

Oh, if we want to talk about stuff like off-site scaling, this is definitely gonna be extremely cliche, but most off-site Neptunia powerscalers (or those who attempt to powerscale it at least) are honestly some of the most cancerous I've seen

mfers thing that early DB Kid Goku solos the verse

Oh, if we want to talk about stuff like off-site scaling, this is definitely gonna be extremely cliche, but most off-site Neptunia powerscalers (or those who attempt to powerscale it at least) are honestly some of the most cancerous I've seen

mfers thing that early DB Kid Goku solos the verse
Pffffffft...forsooth!? That's really dumbass af lmfao

Back