• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chosen Children upgrades?

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
I found this calc a little while ago.

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=21914

Summery: Meramon has a Small-City feat as early as episode 4. Not sure how valid the calc is since the comments are a huge back-and-fourth arguing over nonsese.

If the feat is valid though, it should scale to at least Birdramon, and most likely scale to the main cast adult-level Digimon.

Actually I think that calc is already being used to scale certain profiles (such as Greymon).

On a side note, I found that Raidramon took down Minotarumon in one-hit even though the latter is capable of causing small earthquakes with a punch, so ExVeemon should be around Town level at the least and Small City level if scaled to Meramon.

Reppuzan said:
Actually I think that calc is already being used to scale certain profiles (such as Greymon).
On a side note, I found that Raidramon took down Minotarumon in one-hit even though the latter is capable of causing small earthquakes with a punch, so ExVeemon should be around Town level at the least and Small City level if scaled to Meramon.

The Greymon page is where I got it, actually. Also that ExVeemon feat is pretty cool. I haven't watched 02 in years but wasn't ExVeemon a bit weaker than Flamedramon? If so that could scale to quite a lot of characters, I think.

Actually the other way around. ExVeemon is generally stronger than Flamedramon since once Veemon learned to Digivolve Flamedramon was seldom used again due to (presumably) greater overall strength and coolness factor along with the ability to DNA Digivolve/Jogress. So I would put Flamedramon around Large Building level and ExVeemon anywhere in between Town and Small City Level.

Unfortunately, I think only a handful of us on this site actually know (or care) about digimon enough to edit the profiles. It might be up to us.

Yeah, we barely have any Digimon supporters here.

Frankly what we need first are serious revisions to the profiles.

If you don't mind, I think I'll go through the ExVeemon Upgrades I discussed here. I'm not sure if the rest of the DigiDestined can be scaled to Greymon and Meramon (aside from Garurumon who's Greymon's equal) but I think all of them deserve to bumped up to at least Large Building or City Block level in their champion forms and City level in their ultimate forms.

I'm also still divided on whether to keep the Japanese or English names. Having both is messy (and I cringe when I read some of the Japanese names... Lighdramon... shudders), but the series is definitely more well-known in Japan (where it is still competing with other big names like Pokemon and Yokai Watch to some extent).

So let me get this straight

Armors are Town

Champion/Adults are Small City

Ultimate/Perfects are Country

Mega/Ultimates are Small Planet

Omnimon is Planet

That's the gist of the general population, but I'm considering bumping several of the Royal Knights (especially Omnimon) to Star level for fighting Tactimon on even terms whose unsealed sword represents the collapse of a star.

There are also exceptions like Lucemon, Arkadimon, and the Angemon line (Angemon wrecked Devimon who had absorbed most of the Dark Gears and MagnaAngemon BFR'd Piedmon, a Mega level, with ease despite being an Ultimate/Perfect).

SuperKamiNappa said:
So let me get this straight
Armors are Town

Champion/Adults are Small City

Ultimate/Perfects are Country

Mega/Ultimates are Small Planet

Omnimon is Planet

Ultimates being country comes from pretty flawed power-scaling, at least IMO.

Most champions would likely be city-block/MCB

Megas in Adventure are still kind of vauge. Small Planet comes from very debatable power-scaling.

Omnimon (and all Royal Knights) are most likely Planet-level.

Edit: Keep in mind these are just "averages" and should be handled on case-by-case.

I've done my own research, and I've found some amazing stuff. For instance, right before the Dark Masters arc, Birdramon, with difficulty, lifted a giant airplane, around 418 tons. The giant battery that was using Tentomon's code to Digivolve stated it was using 1.25mv, or megavolts, or million volts, meaning Kabuterimon's electric power was 1,250,000 volts by Episode 5 alone. I've found that the multiplier for Digivolution is AROUND 8x the prior form, meaning Tentomon has 156,250 volts, 1.5625x Raichu's voltage. And didn't Megakabuterimon destroy a planet, and kill Vademon from millions of miles away?

1. That's a pretty nice lifting feat, If I'm not mistaken that be around Class K on our scale, which is cool. Do you have any idea what episode its from though?

2. Now, my math may not be very accurate but I plugged the numbers and got a very underwhelming result of 0.0008962715105 tons of TNT, which I don't think is even Room level. Still, I recall Tentomon getting hit by it, maybe it could be used as a bit durability feat?

3. I don't have the link at this moment, but the planetoid MegaKabuterimon destroyed was very tiny, and was calculated to only be Small Town unfortunately. Speaking of Planetary Ultimates/Perfects, Zudomon did destroy Metaletemon's armor, which was completely unfazed by Puppetmons attack, maybe we can get Something from that? Or it might be an outlier.

No idea on the range, I haven't seen Adventure in full in years..

Zudomon was only able to do that because of his Vulcan's Hammer, which is also Chrome Digizoid, and he only cracked it. Everyone would have been slaughtered if he did not have it. Vademon even said that it was a planet. Plus, Vademon also threw an asteroid belt at Megakabuterimon, and he didn't even care. Oh, and Megakabuterimon can also harmlessly swallow Izzy to avoid him being damaged. Did you get the TNT thing from Tentomon or Kabuterimon?

SSGSS Golden Super Perfect Cell said:
Zudomon was only able to do that because of his Vulcan's Hammer, which is also Chrome Digizoid, and he only cracked it. Everyone would have been slaughtered if he did not have it. Vademon even said that it was a planet. Plus, Vademon also threw an asteroid belt at Megakabuterimon, and he didn't even care. Oh, and Megakabuterimon can also harmlessly swallow Izzy to avoid him being damaged. Did you get the TNT thing from Tentomon or Kabuterimon?
Maybe we can change Zudomon to "Country level, Small Planet level with Vulcan Hammer" then? As for the TNT thing, I just converted the Volts into Joules.

Possibly, since the Dramon Killers are similar; the whole Gomamon line is basically Thor. As far as I know, volts and joules are different. One volt is equivalent to 1.602 x 10^-19 joules, BTW. I meant the TNT equivalent, which did you get the TNT power from?

Oh, another thing, Kimeramon has a direct copy of Kabuterimon's headpiece.

"They don't get more hard-headed than this!" -Digimon Kaiser

This headpiece no-sold the strongest attacks from two Armor Digimon, which is a city level feat for his headpiece thing alone.

Back