• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Misc Digimon Revisions

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So this will be a thread that will add various abilities to Digimon as well as upgrade some and downgrade others. Let's get this over with.

Digimon and Quantum Manipulation​

A bunch of information has recently surfaced regarding the nature of data as well as its nature as quantum particles. While I will not go in detail here, I will link the blog that fully explains this stuff. It isn't that long compared to other blogs so it shouldn't be too long of a read.

Blog: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Executor_N0/Digimon_and_Quantum_Destruction

As you can see in the blog, there were two calcs that could have given us a couple more AP feats. However, after some discussion, we decided to treat it as hax instead of AP due to issues with Mass-Energy conversion and whatnot. As stated by Ex in the blog, the overall point was to get Quantum stuff accepted for Digimon and less to upgrade the tiers and those calcs were moreso bonuses. Regardless, what changes via this blog is as follows;

• Quantum Manipulation will be added to Digimon Physiology.
  • Sandiramon should get Quantum Destruction via its roars and Vilemon's Nightmare Shock should also gain Quantum Destruction as an added effect.
  • All attacks that revolve around "instantly destroying data" or "reducing one to 1s and 0s" should be considered Quantum Destruction due to how this works. So this includes moves like Venom Infuse, Golden Triangle, Dawn/Dusk's Crusher attacks, Forbidden Temptation, etc. These moves will be labeled as "Offensive Information Manipulation and Quantum Manipulation via X skill"

Anubismon Upgrade​

This portion is fairly straightforward. In Digimon Crusader, Anubismon (the actual Judge Anubismon and not a random one) was able to fight the Royal Knight Sleipmon on even grounds. This would give Anubismon legit scaling to the Royal Knights and be rated as "1-C". Honestly, Anubismon lacks any anti-feats to contradict this so this should be pretty fine.

One feat someone may bring up is Anubismon asking the Royal Knights to help him with a horde of Dark Digimon breaking out of the Dark Area/Hell during the events of Pendulum. He does actually get help in the form of Examon who's the most powerful of the Royal Knights in terms of raw power. Issue here is that even Examon was overrrun and taken out by this horde of Dark Digimon and among this horde was the Demon Lord of Lust, Lilithmon who had gained the power of the X-Antibody so she was much stronger compared to her base form. So regardless, a single Royal Knight level entity would not have stopped that horde. So this can't really count as an Anti-Feat for Anubismon.

Cyber Sleuth Scaling​

As we know, Mother Eater scaling has been something we've brought up a lot and overall chosen not to apply for various reasons. However, I feel that most of it comes down to us scaling EVERYONE to the End game cast. I however believe that the only ones who should scale to Mother Eater are the ones who fought Mother Eater. Of course True Yggdrasil would scale to this, but IIRC no one really scales to True Yggdrasil as of yet. At least Post-Cyber Sleuth. Now of course there may be some overlap with Re-Digitize and Pendulum as the timeline is all weird with Digimon. Due to this I kinda wanna keep this as something limited to those games until we have scaling that we know without a doubt, takes place after the ME fight. As such, these will be Cyber Sleuth keys only.

The other change are the Ygg avatars. Currently they are High 1-C for a feat they have no backing for. It's pretty simple, they should be downgraded to simply 1-C as well as anyone who was High 1-C via scaling from those avatars.

Adding ReArise and Pendulum to the Site​

This is kinda something I've wanted to do. ReArise I believe has more than enough feats to make a pretty competent file from and Pendulum is Pendulum. We'll go over scaling and stuff in our Digimon Discord, but I think it should be pretty clear cut. Also those X-Antibodies have been waiting for ages to be included on files.

Giving Clockmon 2 different Keys​

Been meaning to get to this for a long while. We clearly have more than enough cases of Clockmon being comparable to the average Adult Digimon. However, we know there is a Clockmon with a Low 1-C feat. This Clockmon is specifically a Timekeeper Clockmon and really shouldn't reflect the entire species....yet. As such Clockmon should have a "Species" key which will be "6-C" and a "Timekeeper" key which will be "Low 1-C".

Of course many profiles are being reworked and during this time as well, so any outdated profile will be edited and updated in due time. But this should be everything.

Last edited:
i agree with all of this and i would like to help in any way i can since i have access to my pc now

yeah i don't see that as an anti feat since one of the strongest royal knights couldn't stop the horde

agree on the hax, the proposed solution to cyber sleuth scaling works given the low number it scales to. Agree on everything else

Considering the sheer amount of mods who agree here. I'll start applying changes tomorrow.

Back