• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Christian Higdon vs Dawn (Who really wins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Author of the godmode said that she beats Christian Higdon

Let's just see who really wins here

Can Christian stop the evil godmode from terrorizing the wiki?

Also this is my last thread with godmodes

User: 3

Godmode: 1

Draw: 0

Dawn
Waluigi 101

Christian is real Dawn is not, Christian has a user account, Dawn doesn't, Christian can just make her page blank, if this was admin Christian he would delete the page.

I also have my real life feats, which consists of:

• Taking constant rammings into walls
  • Being slammed face-first into a wall by a dog
  • Constantly harming himself
  • etc.

it says that thanos

Soloed everyone one this Wiki at once( yes it includes Yxz, A Character, Errorsaness, King (Infinitely Double Downplayed), Godzilla (Omniexaggerated) and many more)

ThanosandFred said:
it says that thanos

Soloed everyone one this Wiki at once( yes it includes Yxz, A Character, Errorsaness, King (Infinitely Double Downplayed), Godzilla (Omniexaggerated) and many more)
According to Omniversal Battlefield Wiki, Thanos is 2-A, Christian is High 1-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back