• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cinderellas financial problems cach up with her. The president vs cinder

RebubleUselet said:
The President would beat even the strongest version of Cinder tbh
His law does not allow him to just explode someone from the inside, just pointing it out. Or flexing their powers.

He needs to put a mask on her face. Like, specificaly one her face, if she looks the other way then he will have to adjust it.

This battle confuses me.

The President can't hurt Cinder, and she can one shot all of his employees. Also, her AoE isn't bad either.

I suppose he can stop time. Maybe try to put a mask on her then? Meh. Doesn't seem like something he would do.

Guess I'll go with inconclusive, same as Gargoyle.

Power Nullification however, something the President was more than willing to use someone stomping his employees, is something he immediately used. Gonna go Prez here for money making. He brought my vote

That's a good point however.

Even if it isn't in character for him to do, it doesn't mean he wouldn't do it no matter what, in that case put me back on the president, at some point whether in a few hours or a day he decides to Null her Aura, time Stop and Slap on a mask.

Doesn't his power nullification only come from the eight pillars? In which case, it would take some time for her Aura to be nulled, and he'd have to keep her occupied until her powers dampened to at least Low 7-C level. Granted, Hwan's powers dropped to zero in a few minutes, so it shouldn't be too difficult, but it's worth pointing out.

Guess I'll switch over to the President for my reasons, lol.

Back