• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Classroom Of The Elite - Speed calc replacement

This calc got accepted

Which is a recalc of this one;

I want to add this to characters who scale here and also the scaling chain;

Who scales?;

The calc will scale to Housen, Kouenji, Ichika, Shiba, Takuya, Tsukishiro, Yuki, Shiro and Ayanokouji

Arguing for peak human kick end;

Ryuen Is a self taught martial artist that even impressed Ayanokouji who is a martial artist genius and a superhuman

Ibuki, A character who is way weaker than Ryuuen could make him fly a good distance with a kick while weakened

Ryuen is faster than Ibuki who can kick this fast

Capoeira kicks are also one of the fastest in the martial arts world

Scaling chain;

87 m/s
= Housen < Kouenji < Ichika < Tsukishiro <= Shiba < Takuya (by feats) << Yuki < Shiro ? Current Ayanokouji < Kid Ayanokouji << Prime Ayanokouji

Staff agreement

Staff agree -

Staff disagree -

Staff neutral -

Last edited:
You need staff permission to comment
I've seen non members commenting on Calc Group Discussion Threads everywhere so idk about that.
Ayanokouji stated not even Manabu and Albert stood a chance against him

Both who are capable of beating Ryuen with little effort
It doesn't make sense for Ryuuen to be able to almost land a kick on him in that case right? I'm not saying Ryuuen is faster than Housen or the other guys you pointed out. The gap between them just doesn't seem as big as the recalc is suggesting.

I've seen non members commenting on Calc Group Discussion Threads everywhere so idk about that.

It doesn't make sense for Ryuuen to be able to almost land a kick on him in that case right? I'm not saying Ryuuen is faster than Housen or the other guys you pointed out. The gap between them just doesn't seem as big as the recalc is suggesting.
The LN isn't even the thing being calced here, Why are you bringing it up?

Also, idk if this would help or not but I have a scan stating that Ryuuen's kick could graze Housen's cheek (the fact that Housen wasn't holding back is stated as well) while the calculation suggests that Housen is 2.7x faster than Ryuuen which doesn't really make sense imo.
One scan of Ryuuen barely touching Housen doesn't prove the fact that Ryuuen himself knew that Housen could take on his entire gang and that Housen casually was taking a person superior to Ryuuen (Sudou) very easily.

The LN isn't canon to the manga? Am I missing something?
You are missing the point, The thing being calced here is the manga not the LN

We use manga and anime for visuals, Here, We see Housen casually blocking Ryuen's kick from point blank range

We use manga and anime for visuals, Here, We see Housen casually blocking Ryuen's kick from point blank range
Both are different scenes. The one Dino brought up is from Year 2 Volume 4. And if you see further context, that's when Ryuuen has induced Housen with fear using his eyes. The one Zefra calculated is from Year 2 Volume 1.

One scan of Ryuuen barely touching Housen doesn't prove the fact that Ryuuen himself knew that Housen could take on his entire gang and that Housen casually was taking a person superior to Ryuuen (Sudou) very easily.
It proves that Ryuuen can almost kick Housen when he gets a good chance of doing so. One can still beat other characters easily via skill, Stamina or AP difference (AP difference is all you need tbh). He doesn't have to be massively above them.

I'm not using them for visuals? The LN can still be used for inverse scaling and to disprove stuff that happened in the manga or anime.
Both are different scenes. The one Dino brought up is from Year 2 Volume 4. And if you see further context, that's when Ryuuen has induced Housen with fear using his eyes. The one Zefra calculated is from Year 2 Volume 1.

The gaze only makes Housen lose his concentration for a moment. It doesn't suggest that the reason he almost got hit is that gaze.

It proves that Ryuuen can almost kick Housen when he gets a good chance of doing so. One can still beat other characters easily via skill, Stamina or AP difference (AP difference is all you need tbh). He doesn't have to be massively above them.
Except for the fact that Ryuuen had caused Housen to get his FOV wavered (which concerns sight) through his gaze (which is accepted in the previous CRTs) to actually just graze Housen by a little. And no, Housen has been tried to be attacked on by Ryuuen a couple of times, and none of them become particularly close to this, so this is more impressive for Housen that he got just grazed while having an affected sight and not for Ryuuen who attacked him only due to his opponent having his opponent have sight problem.

If you read the fight more, you will learn that before Ryuuen could even launch an attack, Housen was able to pretty much deal a quick attack which shook Ryuuen.

The gaze only makes Housen lose his concentration for a moment. It doesn't suggest that the reason he almost got hit is that gaze.
Not only concentration, but also FOV, his FOV was shaken from the gleam in his eyes, and this literally shows that he wasn't even getting proper sight in the first place to do it.
And what are you even talking about? The Housen-getting-almost-hit thing happens right afterwards the gaze thing. The reason I sent them separately is because they are on different pages.

Except for the fact that Ryuuen had caused Housen to get his FOV wavered (which concerns sight) through his gaze (which is accepted in the previous CRTs) to actually just graze Housen by a little. And no, Housen has been tried to be attacked on by Ryuuen a couple of times, and none of them become particularly close to this, so this is more impressive for Housen that he got just grazed while having an affected sight and not for Ryuuen who attacked him only due to his opponent having his opponent have sight problem.
There was a considerable gap between Housen's FOV wavering and Ryuuen kicking him (Ryuuen falling on the ground and prepping his kick to kick him) so the FOV wavering stuff has no relevance whatsoever. It literally says "Housen's FOV wavered for a moment", suggesting that the timeframe of Housen having FOV problems is really tiny.
If you read the fight more, you will learn that before Ryuuen could even launch an attack, Housen was able to pretty much deal a quick attack which shook Ryuuen
The same thing pretty much happens in IRL boxing as well. Being able to land an attack before your opponent can launch the attack requires less speed to perform compared to land an attack after your opponent launches an attack.
Not only concentration, but also FOV, his FOV was shaken from the gleam in his eyes, and this literally shows that he wasn't even getting proper sight in the first place to do it.
Same thing i said above goes to this too.
And what are you even talking about? The Housen-getting-almost-hit thing happens right afterwards the gaze thing. The reason I sent them separately is because they are on different pages.
There's still a time gap between Ryuuen's gaze and him almost landing the kick. Housen only got affected by a moment and Ryuuen performed the kick moments later.

I don't know at this point if you are trying to underrate Housen by trying to take him closer to Ryuuen's level, or trying to overrate Ryuuen by taking him closer to Housen's level. By narratives, the gap between Housen and Ryuuen is said to be "overwhelming".

The exact same scene as the one Zefra calculated, in the novel, it becomes much more impressive, when you realize that Ryuuen didn't kick once, but repeatedly, and Housen was having a limited amount of movement, but was still able to go against Ryuuen's kicks, then grab Ibuki and take care of Ishizaki at the same time.

There are many things which can justify even a heavier gap than this:
  • Feats: Housen is said to be far more superior to even Albert. Albert is stated to be a "cut" above Ryuuen.
  • More feats: Housen is able to ultimately blitz people (blitzed Onodera in Y2V6 with a tennis serve), while Ryuuen has no such feats (like no feats which are even close to this).
  • Narratively, Housen is stated to be overwhelmingly above Ryuuen.
  • And more feats, Ryuuen's attack did nothing to Housen before, the only close one and the one you are constantly trying to nitpick is the one from Year 2 Volume 4, which isn't debatable to be Housen having his sight damaged.
Whatever you mentioned about a "slight gap", you should learn that Housen himself said "Oof.", implying that he was actually damaged, and both the scenes don't even have a proper sentence of a gap.

By narratives, the gap between Housen and Ryuuen is said to be "overwhelming".
Could mean any fighting prowess related thing but speed...
The exact same scene as the one Zefra calculated, in the novel, it becomes much more impressive, when you realize that Ryuuen didn't kick once, but repeatedly, and Housen was having a limited amount of movement, but was still able to go against Ryuuen's kicks, then grab Ibuki and take care of Ishizaki at the same time.
The scan already states that Ryuuen only kicked Housen to make him let go off Ibuki not actually damage him by his kicks. So those are just kicks to distract him not actually damage him. I also can't see Ishizaki being stated anywhere.
Feats: Housen is said to be far more superior to even Albert. Albert is stated to be a "cut" above Ryuuen.
Again, could mean anything but speed for both...
More feats: Housen is able to ultimately blitz people (blitzed Onodera in Y2V6 with a tennis serve),
Blitzing fodders...
while Ryuuen has no such feats (like no feats which are even close to this).
He has this blitzing feat.

• And more feats, Ryuuen's attack did nothing to Housen before, the only close one and the one you are constantly trying to nitpick is the one from Year 2 Volume 4, which isn't debatable to be Housen having his sight damaged.
Whatever you mentioned about a "slight gap", you should learn that Housen himself said "Oof.", implying that he was actually damaged, and both the scenes don't even have a proper sentence of a gap.
The scan clearly states that Housen only got slightly damaged for a moment which implies a really small timeframe. Unless you can prove that Ryuuen's gaze wavered his FOV for a longer timeframe (where Housen pretty much overwhelmed Ryuuen thanks to his rage it seems like, I don't see any other statement of his FOV) then it's obvious the FOV thing only happened for a moment.

Could mean any fighting prowess related thing but speed...
Speed is an integral part of combat. They are compared in abilities, and overall combat ability includes speed and strength both.
The scan already states that Ryuuen only kicked Housen to make him let go off Ibuki not actually damage him by his kicks. So those are just kicks to distract him not actually damage him. I also can't see Ishizaki being stated anywhere.
They are still attacks, your point?

We clearly see him kicking him at the head in the manga as well.
Again, could mean anything but speed for both...
The point as above.
Blitzing fodders...
Onodera isn't a complete fodder, she is literally said to be more athletic than Suzune. 😭 It's as good as blitzing Suzune or Ibuki, and Ryuuen hasn't done that, the last time Ryuuen canonically overpowered Ibuki didn't have him doing it with overwhelming speed.

It isn't even a blitzing feat, and no, "disappeared" doesn't hint blitzing for the most part, I have a statement of Arisu disappearing, though it was basically her going from one corridor to the other.

The scan clearly states that Housen only got slightly damaged for a moment which implies a really small timeframe. Unless you can prove that Ryuuen's gaze wavered his FOV for a longer timeframe (where Housen pretty much overwhelmed Ryuuen thanks to his rage it seems like, I don't see any other statement of his FOV) then it's obvious the FOV thing only happened for a moment.
I don't need to "prove" that Ryuuen could waver his FOV for a longer time. The amount of humiliation Ryuuen received and the degree of it, Housen's feats, all hint towards you needing to prove that Ryuuen is faster more.

I am sorry, Housen being close to Ryuuen in speed sounds more like jokes, considering how Albert in the recent volumes compared Housen to literally Kiyotaka.

If Ryuuen was even one bit closer to Housen, he could have damaged him at least once, but sadly, without Ryuuen resorting to cheap tricks like affecting Housen's FOV or restricting his movement entirely, there are no feats of Ryuuen even slightly touching Housen and dealing even some amount of damage. For me, I wouldn't be surprised if there were to be a 10x of a gap between them, but I guess it's alright.

Speed is an integral part of combat. They are compared in abilities, and overall combat ability includes speed and strength both.
Then the speed difference literally becomes unquantifiable as it's overall combat ability. He could be slightly faster than Ryuuen but gap him more in AP, skills, and physical strength overall.
They are still attacks, your point?

We clearly see him kicking him at the head in the manga as wel
My point is how those aren't serious kicks aimed to knock out Housen, it's more like kicks aimed to take his attention off Ibuki.

Well the manga version and anime version seem to be a little different from each other, like how the manga doesn't have the "repeated kicks" part.
Onodera isn't a complete fodder, she is literally said to be more athletic than Suzune. 😭 It's as good as blitzing Suzune or Ibuki, and Ryuuen hasn't done that, the last time Ryuuen canonically overpowered Ibuki didn't have him doing it with overwhelming speed.
I don't think more athletic means she's as good as Suzune in fighting. Like, a parkourist would be more athletic than a boxer but the boxer would still have more physical strength, reaction time, punch speed etc.
It isn't even a blitzing feat, and no, "disappeared" doesn't hint blitzing for the most part, I have a statement of Arisu disappearing, though it was basically her going from one corridor to the other.
An another statement refering to "dissapearing" differently doesn't mean it goes to this as well. This scene implies that Ryuuen could casually dissapear out of an average student's sight in a fight like Housen did.
I don't need to "prove" that Ryuuen could waver his FOV for a longer time. The amount of humiliation Ryuuen received and the degree of it, Housen's feats, all hint towards you needing to prove that Ryuuen is faster more.
I have already made my point on how Housen having his FOV wavered being just a split second thing and how he had enough time to recover (Ryuuen falling down and then twisting his body for a spinning kick isn't a short timeframe at all) so idk what to prove more here.
I am sorry, Housen being close to Ryuuen in speed sounds more like jokes, considering how Albert in the recent volumes compared Housen to literally Kiyotaka
Do you not see how inconsistent that statement is...

Then the speed difference literally becomes unquantifiable as it's overall combat ability. He could be slightly faster than Ryuuen but gap him more in AP, skills, and physical strength overall.
For most of the times, higher combat ability means higher speed, unless specified differently or shown differently. But alright.
My point is how those aren't serious kicks aimed to knock out Housen, it's more like kicks aimed to take his attention off Ibuki.

Well the manga version and anime version seem to be a little different from each other, like how the manga doesn't have the "repeated kicks" part.
It isn't a point, it's just your assumption. You are basically assuming that Ryuuen wouldn't kick seriously to save Ibuki. The manga shows Ryuuen doing it while having a frustrated and a serious expression, this isn't "point" now. Ryuuen isn't Ayanokouji who would use lesser force just because he isn't protecting himself.
I don't think more athletic means she's as good as Suzune in fighting. Like, a parkourist would be more athletic than a boxer but the boxer would still have more physical strength, reaction time, punch speed etc.
Comparing a parkour-doer and a boxer in athleticism is utterly bad. It becomes a sport-wise thing. At similar level in their sport, they would possess similar athleticism, a parkour-doer has more athleticism in doing parkour while a boxer is more athletic in boxing. And the thing in which we are taking this is tennis, meaning that the things required in tennis, such as striking strength, flexibility, versatility, speed and reaction speed as well. So, that means Onodera has decent reaction speed, at least upon the narratives. Of course, I am in no way suggesting that Suzune vs Onodera in combat would have Onodera winning, I am basically going for how Onodera would perform better in tennis and reacting to serves, considering that she was more trained for such things.
An another statement refering to "dissapearing" differently doesn't mean it goes to this as well. This scene implies that Ryuuen could casually dissapear out of an average student's sight in a fight like Housen did.
Disappearing, for the most part doesn't mean a character blitzing their vision. You are just wanking Ryuuen at this point. 🙏 😭

It basically means that Ryuuen outsped Tokito's grabbing speed and then went out of his sight and attacked him sneakily.
I have already made my point on how Housen having his FOV wavered being just a split second thing and how he had enough time to recover (Ryuuen falling down and then twisting his body for a spinning kick isn't a short timeframe at all) so idk what to prove more here.
Let's consider that Ryuuen was at 1 meter height.

For something to fall from a 1 meter height under gravity, the velocity of fall would be sqrt(2*9.8*1) = 4.42718872424 m/s.
Timeframe = 4.42718872424/9.8 = 0.45175395145 s

So yes, what Ryuuen did was something which actually happened in less than about half a second.

I presume this stops the argument now, right?
Do you not see how inconsistent that statement is...
Of course, I am not saying that Housen = Ayanokouji as I myself explained that in a thread, I am just saying that whatever Albert has witnessed of Ayanokouji so far (which mostly includes the Ayanokouji vs Ryuuen gang fight in Y1V7) can be replicated by Housen.

Either way, Housen and Ryuuen are narratively displayed to have an enormous gap between their combat abilities. Unless you are ignorant about Housen (even though Acid and other scalers in the past had considerably got Housen over Ichika until the newer volumes and almost to the levels of other White Roomers), you can debate this, but the thing is, I am tired. The funny thing is that when Ryuuen just slightly grazed Housen, Housen was still frustrated even though it was probably the first attack in their long fight which actually connected.

I am going to request just one thing. So, before Ryuuen did dirtily attack Housen (includes both gleam, sand and the grappling tricks), I would recommend you read Y2V1, V2V3 and V4 to see Housen's all encounters, and then suggest which among them with Ryuuen or with people closer to Ryuuen's abilities seem actually closer, like I want you to actually send real scans where Ryuuen actually grows to Housen's level (please don't include Riku, Riku is narratively said to be able to rival Housen, and also not Sudou, the gap between Housen and Sudou is unknown and Sudou is above Ryuuen very easily).

Another thing is that Housen isn't a person who should actually dodge all of his opponent's attacks, he isn't like Ayanokouji who actually dodges everything. In fact, even Ichika couldn't dodge Suzune's attack on her abdomen and got injured then, but we cannot ignore that Suzune at some point described Ichika as unreachable and whatever she did seemed impossible to her, she was literally playing with her vision and Suzune was struggling to keep up with her. Housen is a delinquent, who are generally more focused on offense then on defense, I would still applaud Housen's abilities of street brawling and the fact that he can still pretty much dodge attacks. Housen is more like guys of Tokyo Revengers, they get hit despite being times faster than other characters (like Mikey was getting hit and overwhelmed by other characters and he even lacks proper defense points), he focusses more on offense. Him being unable to dodge (actually "completely dodge" sounds better) an attack which has a seemingly "controversial" thing behind it (like Ryuuen messing with his FOV) shouldn't help invalidate Housen's other achievements.

For most of the times, higher combat ability means higher speed, unless specified differently or shown differently. But alright.
If you say "Character A is 4x better at fighting than Character B.", it doesn't mean Character A is 4x better in every aspect compared to Character B.
It isn't a point, it's just your assumption. You are basically assuming that Ryuuen wouldn't kick seriously to save Ibuki.
Why would Ayanokouji especially state that Ryuuen was kicking to save Ibuki rather than striking a blow on Housen.
The manga shows Ryuuen doing it while having a frustrated and a serious expression, this isn't "point" now. Ryuuen isn't Ayanokouji who would use lesser force just because he isn't protecting himself.
Manga and the LN versions of the scene are depicted differently considering how Ryuuen in the LN threw multiple kicks while in the manga he just threw one kick.
I am basically going for how Onodera would perform better in tennis and reacting to serves, considering that she was more trained for such things.
So Onodera at reacting to tennis serves > Horikita at reacting to tennis serves.

Then that means Housen blitzing Onodera like that doesn't mean he did something equal to blitzing Horikita in a fighting situation...
It basically means that Ryuuen outsped Tokito's grabbing speed and then went out of his sight and attacked him sneakily.
You just described blitzing...
Let's consider that Ryuuen was at 1 meter height.

For something to fall from a 1 meter height under gravity, the velocity of fall would be sqrt(2*9.8*1) = 4.42718872424 m/s.
Timeframe = 4.42718872424/9.8 = 0.45175395145 s

So yes, what Ryuuen did was something which actually happened in less than about half a second.
Ryuuen's height isn't 1 meter and you also didn't consider the timeframe of Ryuuen twisting his body to prep the kick.
Of course, I am not saying that Housen = Ayanokouji as I myself explained that in a thread, I am just saying that whatever Albert has witnessed of Ayanokouji so far (which mostly includes the Ayanokouji vs Ryuuen gang fight in Y1V7) can be replicated by Housen.
Dude that just means that you think Housen is equal to Koji...
I am going to request just one thing. So, before Ryuuen did dirtily attack Housen (includes both gleam, sand and the grappling tricks), I would recommend you read Y2V1, V2V3 and V4 to see Housen's all encounters, and then suggest which among them with Ryuuen or with people closer to Ryuuen's abilities seem actually closer, like I want you to actually send real scans where Ryuuen actually grows to Housen's level (please don't include Riku, Riku is narratively said to be able to rival Housen, and also not Sudou, the gap between Housen and Sudou is unknown and Sudou is above Ryuuen very easily).
I don't have to do allat though. It's your point and you have to serve it to me not me to go out my way to look for it.

It's like me debating Koenji vs Koji with you and say "You can go and look for the scans to see how superior Koenji is to Koji" which is weird to say right?
In fact, even Ichika couldn't dodge Suzune's attack on her abdomen and got injured then, but we cannot ignore that Suzune at some point described Ichika as unreachable and whatever she did seemed impossible to her, she was literally playing with her vision and Suzune was struggling to keep up with her.
If i remember correctly, Ibuki and Suzune made a plan to overwhelm Ichika with their number advantage and that's how Suzune landed that hit.
Housen is a delinquent, who are generally more focused on offense then on defense, I would still applaud Housen's abilities of street brawling and the fact that he can still pretty much dodge attacks. Housen is more like guys of Tokyo Revengers, they get hit despite being times faster than other characters (like Mikey was getting hit and overwhelmed by other characters and he even lacks proper defense points), he focusses more on offense. Him being unable to dodge (actually "completely dodge" sounds better) an attack which has a seemingly "controversial" thing behind it (like Ryuuen messing with his FOV) shouldn't help invalidate Housen's other achievements.
I mean Mikey only got hit by ppl if he had an ulterior reason to (like punishing himself or to help influencing people) so I wouldn't say that goes for Housen as he has no reason to get hit by Ryuuen. Getting hit by your opponent isn't a fighting style (especially if you're more than 2x faster than your opponent which pretty much means you see people much slower than normal).

Why would Ayanokouji especially state that Ryuuen was kicking to save Ibuki rather than striking a blow on Housen.
Again, he never stated that he wasn't kicking seriously. We see in the manga that he was. The author works on the manga. So the thing of him not taking this seriously is just your assumption.
Manga and the LN versions of the scene are depicted differently considering how Ryuuen in the LN threw multiple kicks while in the manga he just threw one kick.
Nope, the manga just cuts the scene at a single kick (or we don't know if they happened off-screen), while the LN just described the scene more powerfully, the method of Ryuuen's approach is the same.
So Onodera at reacting to tennis serves > Horikita at reacting to tennis serves.
Yes, Onodera is described to be more athletic than Suzune, and it was narratively accepted that she could do better.
Then that means Housen blitzing Onodera like that doesn't mean he did something equal to blitzing Horikita in a fighting situation...
Housen actually pretty much did outspeed Suzune to oblivion, read the Suzune-Housen negotiations of Y2V1.
You just described blitzing...
Blitzing doesn't equal outspeeding. He outsped Tokito's grabbing speed. This is just misconceptions; we don't know how much did he outspeed Tokito by.
Ryuuen's height isn't 1 meter and you also didn't consider the timeframe of Ryuuen twisting his body to prep the kick.
Again, that's just an assumption of how much would Housen lifting him to, and 1 meter is the distance from ground to Ryuuen's center of gravity, both are different things.

Considering the timeframe of Ryuuen twisting his body what? Ryuuen had to kick Housen before he fell down, I am not even calculating Ryuuen's speed bruh.
Dude that just means that you think Housen is equal to Koji...
Ayanokouji was holding back in Y1V7, so Albert basically implied that Ayanokouji Y1V7 = Housen. Stop downplaying Ayanokouji now. The funny thing is that Ayanokouji was said to be able to rip Ryuuen's consciousness in basically one blow, while Housen gave Ryuuen dozens of hits and nothing happened.
I don't have to do allat though. It's your point and you have to serve it to me not me to go out my way to look for it.

It's like me debating Koenji vs Koji with you and say "You can go and look for the scans to see how superior Koenji is to Koji" which is weird to say right?
This is insane ngl. This is called as heavy ignorance. I, for one don't need to find any scans, because I know that Ryuuen gets stomped by Housen in even speed (both by feats and by narratives), you are trying to take one single attack of Ryuuen. I have actually presented everything.

• You could not prove how superior Tokito is. You could not give me a feat of Ryuuen blitzing anyone (Tokito doesn't count, that's pretty much "not blitzing". Blitzing is outspeeding someone's reaction massively to the point where even realization becomes questionable), while Housen legit blitzed Onodera at a high distance (tennis grounds are huge), overwhelmed Ryuuen himself through speed, overwhelmed even Albert.
  • You don't have any kind of scans (and will never have because I know) of Ryuuen fairly coming close to Housen in speed.
  • Ryuuen needed to restrain Ibuki wholly, while Housen can take on entire Ryuuen's gang (narratively, even Ryuuen accepted that).

Come on buddy, it's pretty clear that the FOV problem happened for as long as Ryuuen attacked Housen, and it stopped when Ryuuen was in mid-air in the midst of his kick, because I will accept that Housen did actually dodge him but only to not getting actually hit, but only get grazed.

I can pretty much just make a PDF of all the (there are only 3 tbh) encounters of Housen where his opponents describe him as very fast, but I will not considering how that basically would mean me doing it for nothing.

Still, you can start with reading Y2V1, Sudou, Suzune, Ayanokouji, Housen, Nanase negotiations, Y2V2, Housen-Utomiya interaction, Y2V3, Housen-students interaction, Y2V4, Ryuuen interaction (before he gets restrained).

I legit haven't even milked the fact that Housen should be pretty tired around this time as well, as there was a limited supply of food and water on the island. And half of the exam (basically about a week) is over by now.
If i remember correctly, Ibuki and Suzune made a plan to overwhelm Ichika with their number advantage and that's how Suzune landed that hit.
Nope, the real reason is that Ichika was just playing around with them, and they both were taking it pretty seriously. She was legit laughing when they had her for once.
I mean Mikey only got hit by ppl if he had an ulterior reason to (like punishing himself or to help influencing people) so I wouldn't say that goes for Housen as he has no reason to get hit by Ryuuen. Getting hit by your opponent isn't a fighting style (especially if you're more than 2x faster than your opponent which pretty much means you see people much slower than normal).
To see your opponents in slow motion, you need perception speed equipped with your movement, otherwise you cannot be stationary and just see them in slowmo, that's enhanced senses.

Either way, have a nice day. I don't think I need to debate this further.

Again, he never stated that he wasn't kicking seriously. We see in the manga that he was. The author works on the manga. So the thing of him not taking this seriously is just your assumption.
We know that he wasn't kicking to actually hurt Housen badly. That itself means that he isn't kicking him seriously.

I already explained how the manga scene and the LN scene was quite different so idk why you're bringing out the manga to prove your point here.
Nope, the manga just cuts the scene at a single kick (or we don't know if they happened off-screen), while the LN just described the scene more powerfully, the method of Ryuuen's approach is the same.
This is a straight up lie. In the manga Ryuuen just kicks once then Nanase, Takuya and Shiba comes at the scene to break the fight off.

Housen actually pretty much did outspeed Suzune to oblivion, read the Suzune-Housen negotiations of Y2V1.
Alright?
Blitzing doesn't equal outspeeding. He outsped Tokito's grabbing speed. This is just misconceptions; we don't know how much did he outspeed Tokito by.
He clearly both outsped him and blitzed him. Dissapearing from your opponent's vision is blitzing. Idk what to say anymore.
Again, that's just an assumption of how much would Housen lifting him to, and 1 meter is the distance from ground to Ryuuen's center of gravity, both are different things.

Considering the timeframe of Ryuuen twisting his body what? Ryuuen had to kick Housen before he fell down, I am not even calculating Ryuuen's speed bruh.
Again this comes down to what the narrative means by "a moment". A timeframe of 0.45 seconds would be much more than "a moment" for Housen if you take his reaction speed being much more than that into account.
Ayanokouji was holding back in Y1V7, so Albert basically implied that Ayanokouji Y1V7 = Housen. Stop downplaying Ayanokouji now. The funny thing is that Ayanokouji was said to be able to rip Ryuuen's consciousness in basically one blow, while Housen gave Ryuuen dozens of hits and nothing happened.
I think the bolded parts of this reply make clear how contradicting this statement is.
This is insane ngl. This is called as heavy ignorance. I, for one don't need to find any scans, because I know that Ryuuen gets stomped by Housen in even speed (both by feats and by narratives), you are trying to take one single attack of Ryuuen. I have actually presented everything.
Hmmmmm...
You could not prove how superior Tokito is. You could not give me a feat of Ryuuen blitzing anyone (Tokito doesn't count, that's pretty much "not blitzing". Blitzing is outspeeding someone's reaction massively to the point where even realization becomes questionable), while Housen legit blitzed Onodera at a high distance (tennis grounds are huge), overwhelmed Ryuuen himself through speed, overwhelmed even Albert.
I answered to the Tokito thing above but again, blitzing someone in tennis doesn't equal to blitzing someone in a fight scenario. Also, Ryuuen not having feats from being able to blitz people from big distance doesn't mean he can't do it. This is like saying "Ayanokouji isn't above Housen speed wise because he hasn't blitzed people from big distance."
You don't have any kind of scans (and will never have because I know) of Ryuuen fairly coming close to Housen in speed.
I've already shown the scan I had.
Ryuuen needed to restrain Ibuki wholly, while Housen can take on entire Ryuuen's gang (narratively, even Ryuuen accepted that).
You need to show me the scans for these.
Housen did actually dodge him but only to not getting actually hit, but only get grazed.
Actually, we don't know that Housen could even move to only save himself from Ryuuen's kick. It just states that it grazed Housen. It could be Ryuuen's miss that lead to that. Housen's anger after that implies that.
I can pretty much just make a PDF of all the (there are only 3 tbh) encounters of Housen where his opponents describe him as very fast, but I will not considering how that basically would mean me doing it for nothing.

Still, you can start with reading Y2V1, Sudou, Suzune, Ayanokouji, Housen, Nanase negotiations, Y2V2, Housen-Utomiya interaction, Y2V3, Housen-students interaction, Y2V4, Ryuuen interaction (before he gets restrained).
(y)
Nope, the real reason is that Ichika was just playing around with them, and they both were taking it pretty seriously. She was legit laughing when they had her for once.
Okay but that doesn't have any relevance to this scene as Housen isn't "playing around" with Ryuuen.
To see your opponents in slow motion, you need perception speed equipped with your movement, otherwise you cannot be stationary and just see them in slowmo, that's enhanced senses.
To see your opponent in slow motion you would need higher reaction speed. Reaction speed is almost in all cases comparable to Combat Speed (otherwise you'd end up blitzing your own reaction while punching or seeing your own punch really slowly which are both unlikely scenarios).

Think about it this way, if Character A can see his opponent 2x slower, you can't say it's just about them having Enhanced Senses as without 2x speed advantage, Character A would just move as slow as his opponent, which would make the ability worthless lol.

We know that he wasn't kicking to actually hurt Housen badly. That itself means that he isn't kicking him seriously.

I already explained how the manga scene and the LN scene was quite different so idk why you're bringing out the manga to prove your point here.

This is a straight up lie. In the manga Ryuuen just kicks once then Nanase, Takuya and Shiba comes at the scene to break the fight off.

Alright?

He clearly both outsped him and blitzed him. Dissapearing from your opponent's vision is blitzing. Idk what to say anymore.

Again this comes down to what the narrative means by "a moment". A timeframe of 0.45 seconds would be much more than "a moment" for Housen if you take his reaction speed being much more than that into account.

I think the bolded parts of this reply make clear how contradicting this statement is.

Hmmmmm...

I answered to the Tokito thing above but again, blitzing someone in tennis doesn't equal to blitzing someone in a fight scenario. Also, Ryuuen not having feats from being able to blitz people from big distance doesn't mean he can't do it. This is like saying "Ayanokouji isn't above Housen speed wise because he hasn't blitzed people from big distance."

Actually, we don't know that Housen could even move to only save himself from Ryuuen's kick. It just states that it grazed Housen. It could be Ryuuen's miss that lead to that. Housen's anger after that implies that.

(y)

Okay but that doesn't have any relevance to this scene as Housen isn't "playing around" with Ryuuen.

To see your opponent in slow motion you would need higher reaction speed. Reaction speed is almost in all cases comparable to Combat Speed (otherwise you'd end up blitzing your own reaction while punching or seeing your own punch really slowly which are both unlikely scenarios).

Think about it this way, if Character A can see his opponent 2x slower, you can't say it's just about them having Enhanced Senses as without 2x speed advantage, Character A would just move as slow as his opponent, which would make the ability worthless lol.

All of this is just argument of incredulity

We don't know that? Or did I miss a page? He was going to kick Housen on the face, I don't know if "hitting someone on the face" is considered not actually trying to hurt that person.

I said that Ryuuen could have just kicked him in the off-screen (the remaining kicks, I mean), the author directly works on the scripting of the manga so he would try to connect it as much as possible If he were to make it as long as anime typically does, then it would take a lot of time.
It isn't, for the most times, unless it was backed by a lot of contexts.
FOV being wavered can be done for a long time, it isn't like it concerns Housen's reaction speed for the most part.
It isn't? Albert doesn't know that Ayanokouji can rip apart Ryuuen's consciousness in one blow, so all he can do is assume that Ayanokouji's level is same as what he showed in Y1V7 to him, of course Ayanokouji's own statements make him better.
This is just bad. You are just bringing up an argument out of nowhere now.

Ayanokouji is fairly above Housen in speed, because for one, he blitzed Ichika at a great distance, and second, he heavily outsped Housen himself. Are you legit not even connecting the dots?

You legit showed one controversial scan about Housen's FOV being wavered my guy. 🙏

I presented about 10 different reasons.
"We don't know" means we don't know, why are you assuming the fight now? (If you don't know about it, that is)
Housen, previously played around with Ryuuen, don't connect two fights out of nowhere bruh.
No, you need higher perception speed to see your opponent in slowmo. In fact, not even higher perception speed, you need higher enhanced senses to see your opponent in slowmo while you are stationary, but yeah, you can see your opponent in slowmo if you have higher speed and you move while he is moving as well, and of course, higher perception, the only thing is that you would need to move yourself.
Alright, but the thing is. NONE OF THE CHARACTERS HERE HAVE ENHANCED SENSES. So why th are we even bringing this bruh?

Isn't 60 mph the maximum speed of the kick? It takes time for a leg to accelerate to that spreed. Shouldn't the results be halved?

Isn't 60 mph the maximum speed of the kick? It takes time for a leg to accelerate to that spreed. Shouldn't the results be halved?
I mean, the kick is almost completed when Housen sees and react to it, so it should be close to his peak acceleration anyway.
I would say we might take 60 mph instead of 72 mph then but I doubt the kick wasn't near his max speed when it was almost completed.

Last edited:
I mean, the kick is almost completed when Housen sees and react to it, so it should be close to his peak acceleration anyway.
I would say we might take 60 mph instead of 72 mph then but I doubt the kick wasn't near his max speed when it was almost completed.
I would prefer the 72 mph

I think this feat here meets the criteria of K.O'ing someoone

Capoeira is also one of the martial arts with the fastest kicks too which is what Ibuki uses (Ryuen would upscale her)

Okay that makes sense. But is it reaconable to assume 110 degree movement with straight arm? Is it realy the shortest path to block that kick?

Okay that makes sense. But is it reaconable to assume 110 degree movement with straight arm? Is it realy the shortest path to block that kick?
I mean, it's the Path he took to do it, his arm was either in the pocket or at least in resting position and he was using the other arm to hold another student, I sent the scans in the blog.
If the problem is the straight arm, well, we see it was all stretched or at least mostly stretched when he blocks the kick so either he moved all the way with it stretched or he bented It and stretched It again before blocking the kick anyway which should give a similar result but it would make the calc more complicated.

Back