• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cloud Strife vs The Three Manga Swordsman Gauntlet

ok let me tell you why yhwach wins

1 the almighty will take all of clouds powers away.

2 he should have his men powers so lille barra so cloud can not hit him

3 pernida power to make cloud a meat ball

so people tell me how can cloud win

with no power. he cant hit yhwach. and yhwach knows every think and yhwach then can just use clouds powers on him.

lol and because of pernida powers if yhwach got hit and cut in half it would just make more of him. and he even has gremmy powers.

wait why are people calling me a troll I did not make this fight. some one made this battle are you tell me on this site people can not chose who they think would win.

ok I know cloud has better speed and power but im thinking of the bigger pitcher.

like I don't see yhwach wining because he has all his men powers. like because of perinda just cloud standing on the floor would kill him.

ok can you guy just tell me how cloud can win this fight and please think of all the power yhwach have like

yamamoto.ichibie.all of his men.and his normal powers.and soul king power.

so don't just say o cloud wins tell me how he gets passed every one of his hax.

Back