• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combine Invasion Part 2

Christian Higdon said:
Freddy roared out.

Meanwhile, Boris was crying a bit. His head was aching badly.
The sphereheaded man approaches the animatronic looking mofo

"C'mon, not even one 'oh? You're approaching me?'. Then again, I'd expect a mindless animatronic like you to lack knowledge of higher culture"

He readies his battle stance.

"C'mon? Whatcha waiting for? Charge man! Charge!"

Suddenly, something warped this Freddy back to his own dimension. "Anamoly's been deleted. I guess I can guide ya to this 2b2t thing." Said a voice.

Christian Higdon said:
Suddenly, something warped this Freddy back to his own dimension. "Anamoly's been deleted. I guess I can guide ya to this 2b2t thing." Said a voice.
"Awwww! I was looking forward to fighting him? Was gonna test out my BirDriver! ******, fine man, whatever, only thing that can salvage this damn day would be hitting up the 2b2tVerse"

Christian Higdon said:
Suddenly, he appears in said place in an instant. "Do as you wish."
Preparing for an anarchaic shitshow of epic proportions, he readies his BirBot in hand.

"Let's Birdirrrrrrrr-" he says, droning on, noticing that the beloved world he'd read so much about was nothing more than a pure void, with a lone Combine Banner floating in it.

He reappears back in the verse he was in prior.

"It's... gone"

"Oh. Oof. In that case, I guess you could be infected by the parasites and join our team." He said, as a few metallic parasites then spawn behind him and crawl into his ear.

Christian Higdon said:
"Oh. Oof. In that case, I guess you could be infected by the parasites and join our team." He said, as a few metallic parasites then spawn behind him and crawl into his ear.
"Bruh I have none, my head is a ******* egg fam"

"Oh. In that case, I have nothing much for you to do." The voice said, before dissipating.

Meanwhile, with Boris and Marika:

Boris was aching, his head in pain as he cried a bit.

"Do you give up, or do you wanna play?" D'arby says.

A bomb goes off, its only small enough to alert Marco and Star and not do any damage in the slightest. A cd player and a Dethalbum 1 CD are in the pocket, as well as a speaker.

PublicMinority87 said:
"Do you give up, or do you wanna play?" D'arby says.

A bomb goes off, its only small enough to alert Marco and Star and not do any damage in the slightest. A cd player and a Dethalbum 1 CD are in the pocket, as well as a speaker.
Star and Marco notice this, and come back to help out Public, who was now a Chip.

Meanwhile, Daniel and Skyla finally escape the Backrooms.

D'arby starts poker. (By the way, only my soul is a chip. Its irreversible unless you beat Darby who will wager Dark's soul as well as mine. My body is still intact. You can take the CD, the player and speakers out) "Do you wager your soul?" D'arby asks, seeing the CD which says "motivation to defeat D'arby"

"I will make it poker because, if you really can get motivation to do so, its only fair that I play what I am best at." D'arby says.

"Also, that mechanical bear over there looks like it wants to kill me. If it attacks me, you should stop it, as I could die. And to add, leaving was smart, if you wanna get past Star Platinum and The World you should rest, they are very powerful stands." D'arby says, opening a deck of cards and lying them out flat, proving it wasn't tampered with.

Under Pressure is Mr. Patch, but it can survive off someone even if the users soul leaves the body as long as they had an out of body experience or similar phenomenon before they had their soul leave and that they dont die. Which is exactly what osiris caused. It puts the Dethalbum 1 CD in the CD player while plugging in the speakers. There is a hidden subliminal message making Star and Marco able to beat D'arby.

Under Pressure goes into Freddy's eye. "If you kill D'arby, 2 others will die. If he has a panic attack all those souls will leave his collection." Under Pressure explains "once that is done, kill away if you want." Under Pressure says

Overtime, D'arby starts to panic by Star's bluffing. Star wins and all the souls are brought back including the souls of his other victims. D'arby loses, and everyone leaves, to form a plan to beat The World and Star Platinum.

PublicMinority87 said:
Overtime, D'arby starts to panic by Star's bluffing. Star wins and all the souls are brought back including the souls of his other victims. D'arby loses, and everyone leaves, to form a plan to beat The World and Star Platinum.
D'arby sighs. "Can't rely on cards these days. Have to do everything yourself." He says as he raises his palm at everyone and fires beams of green light straight at all the heroes' heads. "You really thought I'd let you walk away so easily!? I was hired by Decimus to kill you!"

D'arby sighs. "Can't rely on cards these days. Have to do everything yourself." He says as he raises his palm at everyone and fires beams of green light straight at all the heroes' heads. "You really thought I'd let you walk away so easily!? I was hired by Decimus to kill you!"

Star created a shield to protect the heroes.

A hole is punched through D'arby's chest, by an angry Mr. Patch, who is summoned and isnt even properly controlled by me, who is infuriated so bad that Mr. Patch acts in a blind rage-induced frenzy. Showing its teeth, it barrages D'arby so much that D'arby dies three times inbetween only to come back to life. However, D'arby came back to life thatlast moment..

PublicMinority87 said:
A hole is punched through D'arby's chest, by an angry Mr. Patch, who is summoned and isnt even properly controlled by me, who is infuriated so bad that Mr. Patch acts in a blind rage-induced frenzy. Showing its teeth, it barrages D'arby so much that D'arby dies three times inbetween only to come back to life. However, D'arby came back to life thatlast moment..
D'arby catches Mr. Patch's next punch and proceeds to rip the arm off, snapping his fingers and teleporting it away in a green flash. D'arby then proceeds to lay the beatdown on Mr. Patch, and after the last punch, snaps his fingers again and teleports in a division of 100 Combine Elites, 500 Combine Humanoids, 200 Combine Striders, 150 Combine Manhacks, 250 Combine Stalkers, and 60 Combine Hunter-Choppers in a green flash.

I then put the prostetic arm on, as Mr. Patch places a Fat Albert, killing all of the combine and blowing D'arby into a wall. Mr. Patch looks even more pissed off, and shoves a bomb down D'arby's throat.

I take the bomb out.

"This is too much for a man like you, at least you aren't as sadistic as your brother." I say. I then start making Mr. Patch punch him to oblivion, not killing him, but giving him PTSD for life, a bunch of broken bones, a few permanent scars and a place where the hole once was.

Name: Daniel J. D'arby

Stand: Osiris, god of life, death and flooding of the Nile

"While you can still speak, agree with me on this. Your brother is a ******."

PublicMinority87 said:
I then put the prostetic arm on, as Mr. Patch places a Fat Albert, killing all of the combine and blowing D'arby into a wall. Mr. Patch looks even more pissed off, and shoves a bomb down D'arby's throat.
I take the bomb out.

"This is too much for a man like you, at least you aren't as sadistic as your brother." I say. I then start making Mr. Patch punch him to oblivion, not killing him, but giving him PTSD for life, a bunch of broken bones, a few permanent scars and a place where the hole once was.

Name: Daniel J. D'arby

Stand: Osiris, god of life, death and flooding of the Nile

"While you can still speak, agree with me on this. Your brother is a ******."
Suddenly, a black blade slams into D'arby from behind, splattering blood and guts everywhere. D'arby claws weakly at the blade sprouting from his chest until the blade is flung aside and the alcoholic cyborg's body is discarded like yesterday's trash. The figure behind him, a man even more ominous and even more cyborgy than D'arby, grabs the downed D'arby by the chest as blood pours down the cyborg's body and lifts him with one hand. D'arby weakly attempts to look the other man in the eye.

"...I'm surprised that yo' life was snuffed out so early on into battle with these fellas. You disappoint me, brother. If you are to fall so easily, you should amuse us first." D'arby's brother speaks to the dying D'arby before stabbing his blade into D'arby's chest again and slowly slicing along his chest. D'arby screams in agony as the blade cleanly cuts through his flesh and bones until it becomes too much. D'arby's voice soon fell silent before his brother dropped him back to the ground, a smile on D'arby's brother's face as he reveled in torturing D'arby.

D'arby... was dead. Public and Mr. Patch both looked on in horror as D'arby's brother began to approach. D'arby's brother soon broke into a run. Mr. Patch attempts to grab D'arby's brother and shove a bomb down his throat, but D'arby's brother grabs the Fat Albert and the bomb goes down the Fat Albert's throat instead, blowing him up and killing him. D'arby's brother then grabs Mr. Patch and stabs his blade in, slamming Mr. Patch repeatedly against the ground, before firing a blast of bloodred energy at Mr. Patch causing him to fall on his knees in extreme pain whilst his skeleton flashes as if being viewed by several X-ray machines at once. Since stand damage carries over to the user, Public is also affected by the attack and joins Mr. Patch in kneeling as they both scream in pain.

"You like this?" D'arby's brother said, laughing at his opponents' suffering. "It's my modified-color version of a little trick o' Darkseid's called the Agony Matrix. Imagine the worst pain you've ever felt in your life, times 1000. Now imagine that pain continuing forever. You may 'ave beaten D'arby, but 'e's a disgrace that dishonors the family name. I think you'll find me too much to handle. Say goodbye, y'all!" D'arby's brother yells as he unsheaths another black blade from his other wrist. He yells as he charges both blades with red energy and charges, thrusting both blades at both Mr. Patch and Public.

Suddenly, D'arby's brother can't move. Then, he starts running backwards, as all his actions are reversed by time itself reversing! Eventually, the Agony Matrix was not deployed yet, and D'arby is still alive. After the time reversal, a blast of purple energy knocked D'arby's brother's blade away from D'arby. When he looks to the direction the blast came from, he sees the person who had reversed time and sent that blast.

Thanos.

Along with the rest of the TOCOJBWA and me, descending from a golden dropship.

Thanos clenches the Infinity Gauntlet as the Power Stone glows again, before he fires a beam of chaotic purple energy at D'arby's brother. D'arby's brother only grits his teeth in anger.

"No, no, no, no, no! I'm not ready to fight y'all all at once. Y'all will wait." D'arby's brother says, before teleporting the heck out of there as Thanos's beam flies through where he had been.

D'arby's younger brother appears. "So, he is dead." Replies a young man about my age who summons his stand, Atum, which sprints at Dark, dodgig every attack in his way due to his binary soul reading. It grabs Dark' arm, and lets go, but the force and indent are still there. It has the force to sever the arm, but it wont yet.

I force myself to stop feeling pain by getting kinda drunk. I get a little too drunk after my 10th flask of whiskey. "Hey where did that ****** bastard go. I wanna murder the b*tch" I say.

PublicMinority87 said:
D'arby's younger brother appears. "So, he is dead." Replies a young man about my age who summons his stand, Atum, which sprints at Dark, dodgig every attack in his way due to his binary soul reading. It grabs Dark' arm, and lets go, but the force and indent are still there. It has the force to sever the arm, but it wont yet.

I force myself to stop feeling pain by getting kinda drunk. I get a little too drunk after my 10th flask of whiskey. "Hey where did that ****** bastard go. I wanna murder the b*tch" I say.
I simply summon another M61 Vulcan and barrage Atum, knocking him to the ground. "He's got two brothers now!? Oh, and by the way, D'arby's not dead. Thanos reversed time with the Time Stone like he did with Wanda and Vision in Infinity War."

Back