• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combine Invasion Part 2

PublicMinority87 said:
Telence stopms everyone, and its in the finals, scott vs telence.

Telence loses before the round ends by admitting defeat in his heart.
"I guess that's it for us, then." Scott said. The whole gang was celebrating.

I return to my body, and I utilize the Henax-Code to send a robot suit similar to like how Iron Man did in his movies.

Speakers come out, blasting Great Days

The music changes to Freek'n You, I attempt to turn it off, only to turn it up, and finally turning it off.

PublicMinority87 said:
I return to my body, and I utilize the Henax-Code to send a robot suit similar to like how Iron Man did in his movies.
Speakers come out, blasting Great Days

The music changes to Freek'n You, I attempt to turn it off, only to turn it up, and finally turning it off.
"I knew you were a coward." D'arby's older brother (what's his first name Public?) decapitates Telence and disembowels him as he says that. He then shoots out several Destroyer Prototype Gun-like bazookas from his wrists, except they glow with red energy, and fire innumerable red Agony Matrixes at everyone, only for Thanos to hold his hand out and use the Time Stone to turn the green zodiac circle of the aforementioned stone and reverse the Agony Matrixes back at D'arby's older brother. D'arby's older brother dodges at the last second, however, and summons another, much more massive Combine legion around himself.

(He isn't actually a Jojo character, so lets just call him Jack J. D'arby. Going by the trend that his brothers stands, because they are egyptian gods, along wwith 7 other unrelated stand users, his stand should be an egyptian god.)

(Taken gods are: Geb, Knumn, Thoth, Bast, Set, Anubis, Osiris, Horus and Atum)

I pull out an arm blade, and scratch at Jack's eye. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUGjRnvLBfw

"Time to die." I say, taking the Atum stand disc and inserting it into myself.

Considering its a whole family of soul collecting fetishes which he obtains from betting, I check to see what his fetish is. Surprisingly he actually has one (All I can think of is he makes the soul suffer indefinetely and create a copy of it to keep for himself.)

I switch my stand back to Mr. Patch, then to Mad Jack due to its speed.

"I bet my soul on whatever the **** you do to collect it." I say, enraged. I look like I want to break Jack's neck as slow as possible.

PublicMinority87 said:

Considering its a whole family of soul collecting fetishes which he obtains from betting, I check to see what his fetish is. Surprisingly he actually has one (All I can think of is he makes the soul suffer indefinetely and create a copy of it to keep for himself.)

"I bet my soul on whatever the **** you do to collect it." I say, enraged. I look like I want to break Jack's neck as slow as possible.
"Public, don't do it." Daniel said.

PublicMinority87 said:

"I usually would do board or card games, but seeing as how it obviously takes more than games to get rid of you, I think I'm just gonna rip your heart out!!!" Jack unsheaths both blades and breaks into a run.

Mad Jack snaps both blades.

"Alright, you seem like the smarter of the 3, so lets play. Of course, if it fails, you can trry and rip my heart out all you want. You pick the board game." I say.

"If I win, you ressurect your brother. If you win, you get my soul." I say.

PublicMinority87 said:

"Alright, you seem like the smarter of the 3, so lets play. Of course, if it fails, you can trry and rip my heart out all you want. You pick the board game." I say.

"Seems like a pretty decent deal." Skyla said.

PublicMinority87 said:

"Do I have to resurrect both brothers? Or is Daniel already resurrected?" In red flashes both blades are completely intact.

We begin Stratego

(We will play tomorrow and start a new thread so this one doesn't end while we play. I mean like actually play as well.)

(**** it)

I almost win with only my spy left, and, right as I am about to strike the flag, the only moveable piece Jack has left, the scout, attacks the Spy.

PublicMinority87 said:
(**** it)
I almost win with only my spy left, and, right as I am about to strike the flag, the only moveable piece Jack has left, the scout, attacks the Spy.
The Scout overtakes the Spy and strikes the Spy's flag and Jack rips Public's soul out and traps it in Monopoly.

The Scout overtakes the Spy and strikes the Spy's flag and Jack rips Public's soul out and traps it in Monopoly.

Daniel challenges him to a NASCAR race.

"If I win, Public gets his soul back. If you win, just take my soul."

(Hope you're familiar with NASCAR races)

Meanwhile, I am chased by combine. I then put on the clothes Michael Jackson wore in Smooth Criminal.

I then pull out a finger gun, and 1 of the combine die

Smooth Criminal plays.

Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal Lyrics
Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal Lyrics

MaxForward said:
Daniel challenges him to a NASCAR race.
"If I win, Public gets his soul back. If you win, just take my soul."

(Hope you're familiar with NASCAR races)

(NASCAR races are races with cars, right? So they do that)

Meanwhile, in the Monopoly game,I am forced to watch Tenacious D: The Pick Of Destiny for the remainder of my stay.

Its a good movie, but time moves slower there by 5 hours

Daniel and Jack are driving on the first Charlotte track

I proceed to kill more combine to the beat of the music, when I start moonwalking, forcing the other combine to moonwalk with me.

PublicMinority87 said:
Meanwhile, in the Monopoly game,I am forced to watch Tenacious D: The Pick Of Destiny for the remainder of my stay.

Its a good movie, but time moves slower there by 1 hiyr

Dark, Dale Jr and Darrell Waltrip are commentating. "5 laps, no pit stops, just racing." Daniel said, hopping onto his #72 G-Fuel Chevy.

PublicMinority87 said:

Its a good movie, but time moves slower there by 1 hiyr

Also the channel switches to FOX Sports, showing the race.

Decimus's second in command, Ovoth watches in awe as the first wave of his unit is defeated. He walks up to Private, not to attack him or threaten him or offer him to battle, considering he feels this to be beneath him, but to congratulate him.

PrivateMajority78 said:
Decimus's second in command, Ovoth watches in awe as the first wave of his unit is defeated. He walks up to Private, not to attack him or threaten him or offer him to battle, considering he feels this to be beneath him, but to congratulate him.
"Congratulations..." he says.

PublicMinority87 said:
I am out of the monopoly game. The stand that takes souls is called Ra, and the stand used for offence is Amun
Public is given his soul back.

MaxForward said:
PublicMinority87 said:
I watch the race.
Jack leads most of the race, then in the final lap, Daniel passes him, and eventually, Daniel wins the race by inches.
"Ahhhh, you made Daniel win cuz' you can't stand your characters stalemating or getting their butts kicked by anyone. That's okay, 'cause since I kill a lot, I never paid much attention to racing. Welp, time to fight. Ovoth, get over here!!!" A red flash and a snap of fingers becomes all it takes to teleport Ovoth right next to him.

I then attack Ovoth, only to get my ass kicked. I see Ovoth about to attack everyone, so I try to sneak away, only to catch Ovoth's attention, who is furious of my cowardice, only to realize that I am simply trying to get his attention to get him away from everyone, his anger turns to pride in me, and offers to spare my life and fight me in the Tower of Zot eventually.

I manage to survive the waves, but I lost. I am thrown out of the Tower of Zot and moved to a prison where the only person who could possibly escape is El Chapo, and this prison, while it is old, is made with combine technology, so while in theory you can escape it, there is a moat and a massive final perimeter wall surrounding it. The only weakness is that the guards are transhuman, not alien or robotic, and they are underpaid, and many of them accept bribes. This place is basically for Ovoth's method of showing mercy to enemies he respects. Anyone who escapes here is considered worthy enough to either fight him or rematch him.

PrivateMajority78 said:
I manage to survive the waves, but I lost. I am thrown out of the Tower of Zot and moved to a prison where the only person who could possibly escape is El Chapo, and this prison, while it is old, is made with combine technology, so while in theory you can escape it, there is a moat and a massive final perimeter wall surrounding it. The only weakness is that the guards are transhuman, not alien or robotic, and they are underpaid, and many of them accept bribes. This place is basically for Ovoth's method of showing mercy to enemies he respects. Anyone who escapes here is considered worthy enough to either fight him or rematch him.
He won't purposefully put guards that accept bribes or are underpaid, Decimus would kill him for treason.

Back