• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Commander Shepard vs Lady (Devil May Cry)

Alright so did a match with Lady back in the day against Magician that sadly got outdated, wanted to try and look for matches with Shepard so lets try it.
  • Speed is equalised
  • Soldier Shepard is being used
  • Shepard's tier 8 weapons and shields are restricted
  • 9-A for both is being used.
  • Fight takes place in New York City, both are 60 metres apart and start with no line of sight
  • SBA otherwise
Human Spectre: 1

Demon Hunter: 0

Incon: 0

Last edited:
From what I'm seeing Lady is causally above 7.59KG for being able to no sell her missiles. Shepard can harm the Shadow Broker, who is superior to Krogan like Drack and Wrex. The former can casually do 12.79KG feats and Shepard fights Krogan and fodders them, I'd argue they're comparable in AP there though Shep is better.

What? That has nothing to do with the fight, I'm just stating my argument for their AP. Moving on can I ask what skill feats we can get for Lady? I know a list of them for Shepard.

no doesn't lady have soul hax
Afaik no
From what I'm seeing Lady is causally above 7.59KG for being able to no sell her missiles. Shepard can harm the Shadow Broker, who is superior to Krogan like Drack and Wrex. The former can casually do 12.79KG feats and Shepard fights Krogan and fodders them, I'd argue they're comparable in AP there though Shep is better.
also IIRC she didn't tank anything so I may end up downgrading her in the future

I mean she can fly around like a cracked rooster and blow Shepard up with missiles and their AP should be comparable, hax wise Soldier Shepard doesn't have anything really. His ammo types should probably be resisted by her considering all the stuff in DMC (Idk how she scales resist wise so take that as is I guess). Adrenaline Rush could help Shep tag her and Concussive Shot can work with slight homing but considering her flying around it'd be hard to tag her with it. She can do stuff I'm pretty sure though Shep should have the skill edge

Last edited:
I actually found a feat I think would upgrade Lady's Kalina Ann.

It is the crater it makes in the ground. I measured it roughly as:

Crater is about 7 inches less wide than Dante's height of 6 feet. So 170cm.

Crater is a semicircle, which according to this page and this page is measured as

(4 X 3.14 X radius cubed)/3

Radius is 85cm.

So (4 X 3.14 X 85^3)/3 = 2,571,136.66666

Divide by two because it's a semicircle rather than a full circle.

11,285,568.33333 cubic centimetres.

Given we see lots of dust fly up, and no distinguishable pieces, it looks like pulverization, which is 214 J/cc.

11,285,568.33333 X 214 = 2,415,111,623J

2.4 GJ

0.574 tons of TNT

That would be 8-C.

If it was violent fragmentation, it would be 815,962,149J, 815 megajoules. 0.195 Tons of TNT, still 9-A but much higher in it.

This would probably need a more precise calculation, but still.

This feat might upgrade her small arms as well.

She is able to pulverize a mass of demon flesh significantly bigger than her own body. If we treat it as comparable to human flesh, then it would be 12.9J/cc. If we use Lady's height as the minimum size, and a circle, it would be:

(4 X 3.14 X 87^3) / 3 = 2,756,932.56 joules. 2.75 megajoules, 0.001 tons of TNT. So if we lowball this we get close to 9-A.

These could result in something if given to an actual calc expert.

Last edited:
Honestly wondered about her guns and why she wasn't just 9-A in general, anyhow guess that counts as a bump lol

I actually think we should also be looking for feats from lesser demons Lady scales above, because I think there might be some upgrades there too. As things currently stand Lady is perhaps the weakest 9-A there is; only one attack which is 9-A, that attack having very low AP in the tier, and durability matching that attack, all with no hax. There's a reason all her versus threads basically consist of her opponent handing her butt cheeks to her on a silver platter.

Back