• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Human's battles, or "Is it so hard to edit a profile?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread should probably get more attention.

If Composite Human goes up to 9-B, that may possibly invalidate the Connor battle as now CH has drastically higher stats, possibly to a point where Precog isn't enough to call it an open-and-shut case.

Connor's precog is impressive enough and he's capable of dodging bullets from a distance with his precog, while CH can barely move his blade to cut a 500 kph pellet. Worse, CH only has Superhuman combat speed with Subsonic reactions to Connor's all-rounder Subsonic combat speed and reactions.

Also, CH falls victim to piercing damage and weak-spot exploitation.

KLOL506 said:
Connor's precog is impressive enough and he's capable of dodging bullets from a distance with his precog, while CH can barely move his blade to cut a 500 kph pellet. Worse, CH only has Superhuman combat speed with Subsonic reactions to Connor's all-rounder Subsonic combat speed and reactions.

Also, CH falls victim to piercing damage and weak-spot exploitation.
I find it funny that the stuff that let CH win against a lot of 9-B's is causing him to lose to a 9-C despite being a 9-B himself now.

Where one loss is removed, another takes it's place.

Now we just need to put Madness Combat Hank against him, because Christ almighty that dude is skilled.

Then again, CH gets stomped by a lot of characters on his tier. Put him up with anyone who has precog and the right equipment and he's done in.

I mean, put him against anyone with precog and restrict most of his equipment and sure.

ThePixelKirby said:
Where one loss is removed, another takes it's place.

Now we just need to put Madness Combat Hank against him, because Christ almighty that dude is skilled.
As someone who watched Madness Combat, I highly doubt Hank can even come close to CH. Maybe as a gunman he can slightly compare, but hand to hand? Hell no.

ThePixelKirby said:
I mean, put him against anyone with precog and restrict most of his equipment and sure.
Both CH and Connor only had the same handgun tho.

The Wright Way said:
As someone who watched Madness Combat, I highly doubt Hank can even come close to CH. Maybe as a gunman he can slightly compare, but hand to hand? Hell no.
Pretty sure ripping apart humans and getting rammed through walls (According to Hank's profile) is blatant Wall level.

Pretty sure ripping apart humans and getting rammed through walls (According to Hank's profile) is blatant Wall level.

I meant in terms of skill.

Either way, any stomps he had with other 9-Bs who also spam precog and weakness exploitation would remain stomps.

Hank's skill is quite incredibly high, certainly higher than a majority of the human race with what he's accomplished and done. Could be a fair match as long as CH gets no prep.

Also, no Dino matches I know of.

Btw, isn't Composite Human vs Kamijou Touma a stomp? I'm pretty sure it's added to their profile, and Touma is known to get pummeled by 10-As who are trained in basic martial arts.

How long has Baldi not been added for and is it the oldest? (If not, which one is the oldest?)

The Baldi thread's last message was on July 6, so if that is correct, 193 days?

At least, given the fight might have ended slightly earlier than the last message in the thread.

But yeah, over half a year...

Go here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2203785

Well, versus threads are really just for members to have fun. Most staff members rightly consider them of low priority.

I definitely don't have the time to add them myself.

Is there a point to this thread?

Yes, I get that a lot of CH's matches still need to be added, but this isn't the way to get people to want to do it.

Okay, let's gather the massive amount and put it on the addition threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back