• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Link vs Sol Badguy

Is character is basically this:Lazy, almost never uses his full strength and that's it Sol is cool and all but the fact that he is lazy plus almost never use his full strength is going to kill.

Link too have cutscenes of him doing other things then just using sword and shield hell every link has a character it's just less on your face than other characters.

Pretty sure most of what Sol does even in cutscenes is attack with his fire sword...

(I mean I don't play GG so if I'm wrong I'm wrong)

We never argued that Sol wouldn't do that. However, the moment he sees that he's fighting an opponent who is clearly deadly enough to harm him (and negate his healing factor), I doubt he wouldn't go to Dragon Install at that point.

The real cal howard said:
Pretty sure most of what Sol does even in cutscenes is attack with his fire sword...

(I mean I don't play GG so if I'm wrong I'm wrong)
Basically this anyone can check on youtube and that's what he basically those he almost always open up with a sword attack.

AshenCrow777 said:
Link too have cutscenes of him doing other things then just using sword and shield hell every link has a character it's just less on your face than other characters.
Okay, what scene have him start off a fight with BFR or Sealing?

Also I'm wondering why you guys are implying Zelda like...doesn't have cutscenes.
No one at all said that Cal, nor implied that. If anything, your side acted like Sol didn't even have a character.

@Cal that's a strawman argument. We never even brought up Zelda lacking cutscenes. We brought up the fact that Sol has a define mindset due to GG's cutscenes as opposed to a composite version of Link that's not in any of the mainline games who's mindset doesn't go beyond master sword and hylian shield at the start of the fight.

Yeah, Cal is not on his LoZ team's side. I believe that about as much as I believe that the Pokemon Fanbase isn't toxic.

That also doesn't really counter my entire point of how no one's making that assumption.

@Glass. Yeah. And so does every character who mains a sword will lead with their sword and shield if they have it. It's not a Link specific thing. I dare you to find me one character who's main thing is that they're a swordsma that leads with something other than swinging their sword.

@Glass. Yeah. And so does every character who mains a sword will lead with their sword and shield if they have it. It's not a Link specific thing. I dare you to find me one character who's main thing is that they're a swordsma that leads with something other than swinging their sword.
Cal, you realize that this isn't the point right? Why are you acting like this is an attack on Link? Like your point here does not address his argument, but only proves his point. This isn't about "Every swordsman", this is about Link.

My point is that both will combat each other for the majority of their fights with sword swinging if we're being analytical when it comes to other powers and characterization, with a little fire and arrows here and there.

My point is that both will combat each other for the majority of their fights with sword swinging if we're being prudes when it comes to other powers and characterization, with a little fire and arrows here and there.
We Guilty Gear people never argued anything else?

Okay, what scene have him start off a fight with BFR or Sealing?

Skyward sword in that game Link is basically spamming sealing techniques.. Well during the whole game lol the first moment link meets the imprisoned he uses a Sealing move the game basically shoves it in your face inside and outside of cutscenes Fi won't even shut up about it and every time Link used it, it got stronger.

Link ALTTP, ALBW, four sword there are entire cutscenes attributed to link using items to send his enemies into the ghostly ether (BFR move) or hell the moon pearls entire gimmicks it's to allow you too transport yourself /others or send things in a mirror dimension or dark world.

And just basically trap them there or do whatever you want.

Triforce in the hands of Ganon can do the same thing can't see why can't link use the same thing.

The only people that argued otherwise were LoZ people who said he'll lead with sealing or the Triforce.

Can you you me all these cutscenes? Also, this is Composite Link, not one Link...so he has every Link's mindset, not just one Link's.

Sol can't Dimensional Travel per say but he can fuse dimensions to go into another dimension theoretically.

Infinite Resistance from Backyard is from the fact that Backyard has infinite information within it and every information hurts you body mind and soul, and rewrite information.

Without Fi he's gonna lead with his usual equipment of swords, bombs, bows, hookshot, and some magic here and there. Sealing is usually his final blow, sure, but it's a final blow.

Dragon dosent change anything he either lead with hax or match Sol since Sol will attack with his sword at first.

Also why are you guys ganging up on Cal like that "Yeah, Cal is not on his LoZ team's side. I believe that about as much as I believe that the Pokemon Fanbase isn't toxic." I'm gonna be plain and simple throw away that sarcasm and shitty attitude and stop assuming everything it's a debate here so be civil.

Uhh dude.

We chilled out a while ago.

We're not ganging up on a dude to be rude, it's because many disagree

Like all debates

Relax

@Ashen. Don't worry about that statement Dragon and I joke with each other like that all the time.
OK cool aslo dragon about the cutscenes things you can check on Links profiles or CRTs to get a better grasp the links(abilities not characters) are all there

"Dragon dosent change anything he either lead with hax or match Sol since Sol will attack with his sword at first."

No one argued Sol would do anything different?

"Also why are you guys ganging up on Cal like that "Yeah, Cal is not on his LoZ team's side. I believe that about as much as I believe that the Pokemon Fanbase isn't toxic.""

1) Just because we disagree or argue his points doesn't mean we are ganging up on him.

2) You realize that me and Cal joke around like that all the time. The slashes are a dead giveaway.

"I'm gonna be plain and simple throw away that sarcasm and shitty attitude and stop assuming everything it's a debate here so be civil."

No one here is being sarcastic nor do we have a shitty attitude though?

EDIT: Well this just wasted my effort....>.>

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Sol can't Dimensional Travel per say but he can fuse dimensions to go into another dimension theoretically.

Infinite Resistance from Backyard is from the fact that Backyard has infinite information within it and every information hurts you body mind and soul, and rewrite information.
So he can or he can't I'm extremely confused how long does it takes him to do all that?

So Sol doesn't Dimensional Travel, per se. So Link does have BFR'ing Sol to the Ghostly Either as an option. It won't kill Sol but it an option Link has in his disposal.

Again, I'm leaning more inconclusive.

Sorry my bad it's just I'm following an other thread and let me tell you the level of agressivity sarcasm and I am better than you was up through the roof so seeing your comment just made me annoyed.

Well it will depend on how long it takes for Sol to fuse dimensions I guess.

This seems more like, who hits with the wincon first? Sol with Dragon Install or Link with Sealing or BFR. Let's just hope Link doesn't use his other stuff beforehand.

AshenCrow777 said:
ShiroyashaGinSan said:

So he can or he can't I'm extremely confused how long does it takes him to do all that?
Well, it's unconventional to say the least and doesn't really in line with how we describe it but they have the same result so yeah he can. It'll take just a second.

I mean, what's stopping Link from abusing his sizable AP advantage and regen negating sword to just win the neutral game?

Smash terminology ftw

OK let's just assume that they are both going for the Hax kill which goes off first because last time I check Sol and Link using there abilities feels like it's almost instant.

I'll go inconclusive for now

I mean, what's stopping Link from abusing his sizable AP advantage and regen negating sword to just win the neutral game?
Smash terminology ftw
How does Link have the AP advantage?

Back