• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Content Revision (From DBS Manga Chapter 58, So Spoilers)

Sorry if this thread feels a bit lazy or has inaccuracies, I just finished the chapter and didn't see any other CRT about it, so I decided to make this.

So, in the most recent chapter, it's revealed that not only is Goku much stronger than last time, but he has managed to achieve UI Omen on command. He used it just to blitz Saganbo, who was fodder compared to his SSJB form anyways, and began to use it against Moro at the start of the chapter. Goku should get a new tier, although it wouldn't be higher than previous ones. Maybe add an "At least", though, since it's noted multiple times that he's far more powerful than before.

Almost more notably though is an addition to Jaco's reaction speed. Piccolo and Gohan literally couldn't view UI Omen Goku at all, while Jaco could keep up with his movements, the movements of UI Omen Goku Post-Merus training no less, this easily gives Jaco MFTL+ reaction speeds.

As for Moro, his AP and durability should be changed, and speed should have an extra note. His AP and durability need to be updated from unknown to multi-galaxy level+ for casually blocking an angered SSJB Goku's attack from behind him, and his speed should get an extra note for the same feat.

True. I'll bump it every week or so, though, just to keep it alive until then. Then again I guess someone could just make another revision when it happens, so it's whatever. The next one comes out on April 20th according to the end of the chapter. In which case we only need to wait around a month.

I think Moro arc Goku being at least 3-B in Blue makes sense.

Jiren > Champa = 3-A

Base Jiren > VS SSBE Jiren >> VS SSBKK Jiren >> SSBKK Goku >> CSSB Goku

• SSBKK Goku = 2x CSSB
  • VS SSBKK Jiren = 4x CSSB
  • VS SSBE Jiren = 8x CSSB
  • VS UIS Jiren = 16x CSSB
The gap between ToP CSSB Goku and Base Jiren seems like it's reasonably 16x. Goku grew stronger by the time the Moro arc started and grew vastly more powerful after three months of training with Merus.

CSSB Goku >> Max Saganbo >> Amped Saganbo >> Saganbo >> Gohan > ToP Gohan = Kefla ~ ToP CSSB Goku

Based on this scaling chain, it seems reasonable to claim CSSB Goku could be 3-A, considering Jiren surpasses baseline 3-A and is estimated to be 16x ToP CSSB.

at least 3-B, 3-A with Omen is a fine compromise.

Back