• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
From Hago's Profile

It's not immunity, it'll just take more energy to truely damage Naruto, probably a 10x gap but not a 100x or higher gap.
"Exception of those that contain natural energy"

Are you going to argue that radiation isn't a natural energy?

That doesn't prove why radiation isn't natural. Be more specific.
You need chakra from nature that is senjutsu energy. Sage Mode is a special state in the world of Naruto that allows a user to absorb chakra from nature, known as Senjutsu chakra, and make it their own strength. By entering this heightened state, all the physical attributes of the user are boosted by quite a margin, putting them in a league of their own.
Anyway Naruto invulnerability and truth seeker orbs neg garou. Also type 4 and 8 immortality is op.

Considering there's a Jutsu for almost everything in Naruto (Specially in Boruto with the scientific gear, space aliens and goofy Kekkei Genkai) i'm actually surprised there isn't even a filler side character who uses radiation.

You need chakra from nature that is senjutsu energy. Sage Mode is a special state in the world of Naruto that allows a user to absorb chakra from nature, known as Senjutsu chakra, and make it their own strength. By entering this heightened state, all the physical attributes of the user are boosted by quite a margin, putting them in a league of their own.
Anyway Naruto invulnerability and truth seeker orbs neg garou. Also type 4 and 8 immortality is op.
This still doesn't explain why Radiation doesn't work . . .

Truth seeking orbs will never hit Garou due to portal spam, IR, and AP.

Naruto has no answer to being BFR'd and still nothing that leads me to believe he resist the radiation.

Garou also outlasts Naruto in the worst case scenario.

Garou by just being there would melt the clones with passive radiation, he doesn't even need to do any AOE attacks. Garou can just BFR Naruto. Garou can copy Naruto and even if speed is equalized, Garou would still surpass Naruto mid-fight. TSB cannot counter radiation and almost everyone on the thread agreed on that...

So unless some supporter comes here and explain if radiation can or cannot interacted, it's an official stomp. (Just like the Garou vs Manga Naruto match, who would've guessed?)

Garou by just being there would melt the clones with passive radiation, he doesn't even need to do any AOE attacks. Garou can just BFR Naruto. Garou can copy Naruto and even if speed is equalized, Garou would still surpass Naruto mid-fight. TSB cannot counter radiation and almost everyone on the thread agreed on that...

So unless some supporter comes here and explain if radiation can or cannot interacted, it's an official stomp. (Just like the Garou vs Manga Naruto match, who would've guessed?)
Why would truth seeker orbs work? Also doesn’t game naruto have black hole and teleportation and explosion manipulation with truth seeker orbs? He also wraps himself in truth seeker orbs like a sphere like madara does and Garaou can’t get past it. Also garou only has interplanetary range with portals can’t Naruto just come back he can fly? That still won’t counter type 4 and 8 immortality. Anyway get the naruto supporters.

Garou copied Blast's dimensional BFR, that's literally how he got his portals.
He literally says he can only teleport as for as he can see haven’t you seen his profile. Also Naruto isn’t dumb he fought kaguya with those shenanigans he would just hold the portal open and get back. And his TSB are negating those portals anyway when they get close. Also the shadow clones are not organic so I don’t think radiation is working and they still have invulnerability so radiation is not work. They can just keep spamming attack and Naruto can use his hax to win this. Paralysis inducement, chibaku tensei and etc

Naruto RPL and adaptability is being heavily underestimated here.
Naruto's RPL and adaptability are straight ass. It's not heavily underestimated at all in the slightest, you are just wanking Naruto here to be frank.
I am remember him blocking in the game with his truth seeker orbs. Kurama avatar should be blocking the radiation anyway.
Again, scans not empty words. Don't make a claim if you can't even give proper citation for said claim.

Naruto's RPL and adaptability are straight ass. It's not heavily underestimated at all in the slightest, you are just wanking Naruto here to be frank.

Again, scans not empty words. Don't make a claim if you can't even give proper citation for said claim.
He went from 5b to high 4a in just one fight that’s way faster than garou did. Whatever just get the naruto supporters.

You mean when he received a power up? Yeah no, thats not RPL. That's Naruto gaining a transformation amping him to that level.

Stop wanking.

No I don't think I will speed.
I mean when he fought madara then fought kaguya just look at his profile that was a huge leap after one fight he already had six paths sage mode when he fought madara he just got way stronger after a single fight from planet level to mult solar system level.

Even if you want to wank it and say it is RPL, I already explained it doesn't matter.

Garou can continually copy and amp himself past whatever level you think Naruto can grow to (Given the benefit of the doubt, because Naruto has never shown growth past his 4-A scaling like Garou has).

Garou also grows rapidly IN SPEED. Something Naruto can't do and has no way of dealing with. He would get blitzed after moments of fighting on remotely the same level. Speed equal or not.

It's simply a stomp any way you look at it.

Garou's radiation passively kills Naruto.

Naruto can't hit Garou due to instinctive reactions, awareness of all energy in the universe, analytical prediction, and his adaptation.

Garou can copy Naruto's techniques and make them better.

Garou can just punch Naruto a single time through a portal and all of his bones and organs are turned to dust by Garou's martial arts.

Garou can BFR him with even his normal attacks. Not to mention the interplanetary and interdimensional BFR.

Naruto has no answer to a black hole or Gamma Ray Burst.

Even if you want to wank it and say it is RPL, I already explained it doesn't matter.

Garou can continually copy and amp himself past whatever level you think Naruto can grow to (Given the benefit of the doubt, because Naruto has never shown growth past his 4-A scaling like Garou has).

Garou also grows rapidly IN SPEED. Something Naruto can't do and has no way of dealing with. He would get blitzed after moments of fighting on remotely the same level. Speed equal or not.

It's simply a stomp any way you look at it.

Garou's radiation passively kills Naruto.

Naruto can't hit Garou due to instinctive reactions, awareness of all energy in the universe, analytical prediction, and his adaptation.

Garou can copy Naruto's techniques and make them better.

Garou can just punch Naruto a single time through a portal and all of his bones and organs are turned to dust by Garou's martial arts.

Garou can BFR him with even his normal attacks. Not to mention the interplanetary and interdimensional BFR.

Naruto has no answer to a black hole or Gamma Ray Burst.
Why are we acting as if radiation gets past inorganic shadow clones, invulnerability and truth seeker orbs. Radiation is energy and that won’t work since it’s not sage chakra or physical period. Kurama avatar should be able to block it. Garou copy is being wanked again what feats does he have of copying six path chakra which is only gained from hagoromro himself even if he did copy it he would turn into a toad that’s how sage mode works.

cosmic-garou-awakened-garou.gif
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
639BED73C4BCABA047EFC15734AB3F57582626E8

Both are 4-A. They start 100 meters apart in Konohagakure. There are no civilians, only them.

Cosmic Garou at his peak in power (Parallel Timeline).
Naruto is from Road to Boruto, starts in base (7th Hokage).

Who wins?
Naruto's AP: >=1.688e63 Joules
Garou's AP: >=6.737e63 Joules

The Seventh Hokage : 0
Absolute Evil : 0
Ichigo claps them both (incon) : 0
Can you at least equalize speed or get this thread closed for being a stomp?

Why are we acting as if radiation gets past inorganic shadow clones, invulnerability and truth seeker orbs. Radiation is energy and that won’t work since it’s not sage chakra or physical period.
Again, prove that radiation, a type of electromagnetic wave that has very real and noticeable affects on physical matter, isn't physical or natural.

Classic Garou W 🥱

jk

but if OP isn't equalizing speed this is a stomp, not like equalizing it changes that though lol

Literally the only thing Naruto has here against Garou is Type 8 immortality which I think is wanked and Literally just outright game mechanics.

Again, prove that radiation, a type of electromagnetic wave that has very real and noticeable affects on physical matter, isn't physical or natural.
It’s still energy that is not sage energy so it’s not working. Also it only applies to physical attacks not phenomenon.

Well, to be fair Naruto clones are pretty organic I think. I recall them having stomach aches from eating something bad. Then again, Storm profiles are not allowed to scale from the manga and anime, so I am not sure.

And I doubt Garou will be petrified by Sage chakra. It petrifies only if one can’t properly control it, which Garou should be able to do, since he knows the flows of all energies and all that.

That being said, I do still think that radiation won’t work due to Invulnerability, meaning Garou’s only wincondition is BFR, which will work for sure if he’ll surpass him in speed.

Wait, Phoenks, can you remind me something? I recall Garou copied Saitama’s power, but afterwards he was growing with his own RPL from that point on, right?

Well, to be fair Naruto clones are pretty organic I think. I recall them having stomach aches from eating something bad. Then again, Storm profiles are not allowed to scale from the manga and anime, so I am not sure.

And I doubt Garou will be petrified by Sage chakra. It petrifies only if one can’t properly control it, which Garou should be able to do, since he knows the flows of all energies and all that.

That being said, I do still think that radiation won’t work due to Invulnerability, meaning Garou’s only wincondition is BFR, which will work for sure if he’ll surpass him in speed.
He has not feats of copy hagoromo power or kurama power that’s just wank. It’s not like hagoromo would just let garou use his shakes anyway won’t he just shut it down? Again Naruto is not falling for the portal trick and since they are 100 m away those truth seeker orbs are landing or his black hole or his teleportation and explosion hax. Y’all keep acting that he hasn’t faced kaguya and her portal shenanigans. How would garou pick the right Naruto anyway? Also giant aoe attacks are landing regardless and if Naruto adds his orbs to it that’s gg. If worst comes to worst Naruto revives absorbs the nature energy of the planet and one shot.

With equal speed and 100 meters Naruto is landing his truth seeker orb and his invulnerability, kurama avatar and truth seeker orbs protect him from radiation and attacks. And his clones being inorganic are unaffected. And if Garou tries to copy Naruto he would either turn into a road or it will be removed by hagoromo. My vote goes to naruto

This is still a stomp as Garou rapidly evolves in speed and Naruto can't hit him.

Already been over why there's a lack of proof that Naruto is safe from radiation and constantly gave reasons as to why Garou wins either way.

This is still a stomp as Garou rapidly evolves in speed and Naruto can't hit him.

Already been over why there's a lack of proof that Naruto is safe from radiation and constantly gave reasons as to why Garou wins either way.
What proof do you want? Radiation is still energy and it’s not working on his invulnerability if that’s not enough kurama avatar or truth seeker orbs negate it. Naruto also has inorganic clones. And type 4 and 8 immortality and limited fate manipulation. Also Garou can’t do anything to the truth seeker orbs and at 100 meters he is getting hit by it or he runs into it and that’s gg.

So yeah with 100 meters distance garou is getting hit and with the truth seeker orbs that’s gg and Naruto predictions are being underestimated here he has emotion sensing, enhanced sage mode senses and sage of sixth path senses. He would predict garou actions and land a decisive blow.

I'm like actually on the verge of reporting you Speed.

Stop using the same old debunked arguments and then you act like it's new. Not only that but whenever people actually do debunk you because of what you said was false you want to pester and harass supporters of verses that want hardly anything to do with you.

I'm like actually on the verge of reporting you Speed.

Stop using the same old debunked arguments and then you act like it's new. Not only that but whenever people actually do debunk you because of what you said was false you want to pester and harass supporters of verses that want hardly anything to do with you.
My arguments are not the same all I am doing is expanding upon it. Debating for you favourite character isn’t wrong. I was just trying to point out some things other may have missed or overlooked. I wasn’t harassing anyone I just ask them to join the thread if they wanted.

Back