• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Garou pinpointed a specific point of Earth in space from Jupiter, so he will clearly see Naruto from distance, and in a single glance, he would understand Naruto's Truth Seeking Orbs and how they work.

Using Instinctive Reaction, Enhanced Senses, Analytical Prediction, Adaptation and Portal Creation, he has more than enough ways to dodge it. Garou also grows rapidly IN SPEED.

He blitzed PS after 1.3 milliseconds... Went from Sub-Rela+ to blitzing FTL opponents in the span of a fight.

With his Portal Creation, which he Spams, he will be able to close the distance gap without any trouble. And since a single Punch of his its a Giant AOE attack, i dont think Naruto will be able to Dodge.

Naruto starts in Base, in a key that from what i've seen, don't even have the TSB orbs anymore, so he mostly relies on clones and Kyuubi. And we still have yet to see a scan of the orbs warping around Naruto.

Naruto is from Road to Boruto, starts in base (7th Hokage).

Garou FRA

Last edited:
Garou pinpointed a specific point of Earth in space from Jupiter, so he will clearly see Naruto from distance, and in a single glance, he would understand Naruto's Truth Seeking Orbs and how they work.

Using Instinctive Reaction, Enhanced Senses, Analytical Prediction, Adaptation and Portal Creation, he has more than enough ways to dodge it. Garou also grows rapidly IN SPEED.

With his Portal Creation, which he Spams, he will be able to close the distance gap without any trouble. And since a single Punch of his its a Giant AOE attack, i dont think Naruto will be able to Dodge.

Naruto starts in Base, in a key that from what i've seen, don't even have the TSB orbs anymore, so he mostly relies on clones and Kyuubi. And we still have yet to see a scan of the orbs warping around Naruto.

Garou FRA
Not only this, but all of abilties that could give Naruto an "advantage" are either completely wanked or aren't confirmed to actually affect Garou's skillset. There wasn't a wincon for Naruto even with speed equalized.

Garou FRA.

Oh riiight, Naruto doesn’t have Truth-Seeking Orbs in this key. Well, that’s an oversight. Garou BFRs. And with Naruto losing one of the only wincons it becomes a stomp. Shame.

He can try his most iconic ability, Talk No Jutsu
Lmfao. Garou literally killed his own mentor, the entire S-Class, and would have killed the entire ******* Earth if Blast hadn't TP'd him and Saitama away.

In this state, the guy really is a full blown monster. Talking ain't gonna cut it.

Lmfao. Garou literally killed his own mentor, the entire S-Class, and would have killed the entire ******* Earth if Blast hadn't TP'd him and Saitama away.

In this state, the guy really is a full blown monster. Talking ain't gonna cut it.
Garou copies and improves Talk No Jutsu FRA

Then he time-travelled someone else and fixed everything. Naruto can convince him.

naruto when garou says "hey those shadow clones are kinda neat let me try":
sNyk3zBH.png

he probably wouldn't be able to copy chakra anyway since it's a biological thing, like how (iirc) humans straight up didn't have chakra networks before kaguya came to earth and did her thing

FBEmCyeVQAETiet.jpg

Well, I created the Naruto profile so it only makes sense that I should also comment. So this looks like it's similar to Kratos vs Naruto, minus Naruto's wincon. Garou can continue growing stronger, and Naruto's resurrection, no matter how limitless, can't grant him a win if he has no way to beat Garou in the first place. I think this is a stomp match. Garou looks like he'd BFR as soon as he sees Naruto resurrecting over and over.

Back