• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crappy Crossovers 2

Zeifyl said:
Bobsican said:
Zeifyl said:
Disney x Lovecraft
TOAA Vs. Azathoth could be possible.
But it wouldn't achieve anything. And at the same time, it would achieve everything ever.
And it'd just be stupid.
- TOAA one-shots Azzy

- Everything starts disappearing from existance

- TOAA notices this and makes a time paradox on Azzy so it never is actually done, while also forcing its structure to be simply "normal" 3-Dimensional, sealed in some pocket dimension.

- It works

You said?

Mario x rabbids. Only instead of rabbids it is my little ponies. And mario is permanently turned into an mlp oc for the entire game

Fnaf x dragon ball z. Normal freddy fazbear would be on par with whis

Fallout x elder scrolls. this is 100% cannon and all of elder scrolls lore is officially retconnted to being a few million years after the nukes.

Naruto and masadaverse. I just want to see an outerversal naruto. Im sure he would be given some random reason to become a god

Goku no piccolo ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Doctor who x despicable me. The doctor permenantely has an army of minions to asist him.

Sans x every fictional verse. Every character is an au of sans

Warhammer x my little pony. they end all conflict through the power of love and friendship

GTA5 x undertale. If you kill to many people, chara shows up and destroys the game

Epiccheev said:
Uncle grandpa x Umineko
I looked it up in google images.

To be honest, go a bit deep and you´ll easily cringe hard.

Excuse me while I go to take some bleach a la HST

Back